All Comments on 'Choices and Consequences Ch. 01'

by IrishSmile

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Oh Wow....

I just came across this story and I have to say that it is just fantastic! I was immediately drawn right in only after reading the first few lines. Great characters! I already feel like I 'know' them and the story line is awesome! I cannot wait for the next parts that will be coming to follow! Thank you! Great writing!

msjay123msjay123over 15 years ago
OMG

I need more!!! This story was amazing! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue! I can't wait till the next chapter!!!!!!!!

melic617melic617over 15 years ago
great begininin

pls continue the story... love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Way to Go...

Great start. Looking forward to next episode.

CelticGodessCelticGodessover 15 years ago
Great first start

The only hing I saw wrong was that at one point you mention that she is about to get married, and then in another you make it sound like she is.

You have a great beginning here and can't wait for the next post

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not bad

but I don't get it. Her parents treat her like a servant, they don't support her in any way, she is self sufficient mentally and financialy, why the hell does she continue to put up with it? Her legs broken? She should just walk away from the assholes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Nice. reminds me of fanfiction, though. :D

TaLtos6TaLtos6over 12 years ago
Not in my experience, but hey...

I'm enjoying this. It's a little like a glimpse into life as I DON'T know it. Very enjoyable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous