All Comments on 'Choices and Sacrifices Ch. 04'

by CoCoNiy101

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 11 years ago

Keegan keeps digging himself deeper and deeper. With the way he is going Sabrina is going to find out all his lies before he tells her the truth. I already know Sabrinia's mom is going to not like Keegan. She doesn't even like Rochelle so I know she is going to see Keegan as wrong for her daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

God, Keegan is just pissing me off. He knows that he lied to her and yet is allowing her to believe that her mistrust was entirely her fault and a result of her "daddy" issues rather than the fact that he lied to her face. There's a difference between being a dish-rag and being a good guy, and now he's being neither. This is pure bad guy territory, allowing a woman you supposedly love to suffer like that knowing full well it's happening and not caring because it's "better" than owning up to the truth. Dude needs a serious kick in the nuts.

partial2passionpartial2passionalmost 11 years ago
Tension...

I love how your able to create tension between your characters and their decision. I almost want to scream at the computer at Keenan and his immature behind. He seems young and not very experienced. How old is he supposed to be? I'm not sure where exactly you're going with your story line but it seems like a predictable story line. Which isn't a bad thing at all because it's a really enjoyable read. This chapter seemed smoother and easier to follow maybe your editor has helped. Nice job on this one. Thank you for giving us good stories like this one.

-Christina

SweetMonzSweetMonzover 10 years ago
Im sorry to post this on your story...

but does anyone know what happened to ItalianIceDreams?? They were the authors of "Brandon's Charm" and "Like fire to ice" Their memberpage is no longer here or on ValentChamber. Maybe I missed a message?? But anyone who has any news or knowledge about this, please let me know. I appreciate it.

realisticendingsrealisticendingsover 10 years ago
@SweetMonz

I was wondering the same thing, about ItalianIceDreams, I just figured they broke up. From the writing you could tell it was two people writing the stories. It was a shame because for the most part I liked the stories, I just skipped over the parts that made absolutely no sense. Maybe they might get back together and finish the stories but I won't hold my breath.

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

I kinda don't think his original lie is a big deal especially if he explained his lack of feeling but seeing how she has trust issues it might be a problem

DecemberunrestDecemberunrestover 10 years ago
ItalianIceDreams

They finally were married. The last I heard, they were in italy for their honeymoon, almost 10 months ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
like fire to ice..... brandon's charm......

You can find them on nookietar! ;) its where they moved their stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Not ItalianIceDreams

That's not ItalianIceDreams on that site. That's somebody that has stolen their story and reposted it. That's why it stops at Ch. 5 like it did here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
ItalianIceDreams

If you ever contacted them by email, they most likely sent you an email. Their new blog site is:

http://italianicedreams.wix.com/awritoferotica

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94about 6 years ago
I don't understand the possible feelings of guilt he has

He hasnt been with Beth for months, never actually cared for her, and broke it off before him and Sabrina got serious. Were they ever an actual couple before he did break it off? A couple of dates doesnt mean they are official in any way. It would be sad if this little thing would end up being what tore a rift between the 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCoCoNiy101@CoCoNiy101
752 Followers
I’m on instagram as at 9-14-2023! Please follow me @simone_niy for updates 1/1/21 Book three of DNT is available on Kindle platforms! Enjoy! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08RQSTVP4 10/27 Deep Narco Ties: Book Two is ready! https://www.amazon.com/Deep-Narco-Ties-Book-Two-eboo...