All Comments on 'Choices Ch. 01'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Start

Good start. I want to see where you take this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I think

you put this in the wrong category. Loving Wives is more like it. Romantic, it's not.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
IF ONE CANT BE TRUE TO ANOTHER

at least be true to your-self (ones-self) TK U MLJ LV NV

2275jr2275jrover 11 years ago
well its like a breath of fresh air read a different kind of from, you.

loved the new story and the writing of it .

can't wait to read whats going to take place with the two brothers

and Terri the wife ., I love these arm chair critic. that want to , stay Anonymous . lacking the back bone to put an address so the author, can reply. seeing you have only been on but two months. and all of sudden your

a critic of some one thats has written quite a few stories. were you it seem have written none. if your going to slag some one down about the story they wrote

get a back bone and some courage leave an Email address.

once again I for one love the story well done you. wanting to read the next part .

.

JonATaylorJonATaylorover 11 years ago
Good Writing - Good Story

Especially like the juxtaposed stories of the wife and husband cheating on each other. Like trains heading for each other on one track. I was impressed enough to check your bio and past stories. You are prolific, take your writing seriously. I will read the rest of your stories. Looking forward to chapter 2. (Ignore the haters who comment.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not a romance

Wrong category, Loving Wives. Not a very good one either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Who cares if it's the wrong category?

I think your story is great and I can't wait to read more! I can see it being a romance, not just loving wives. Looking forward to ch. 2!!!

ThefamiliarThefamiliarover 11 years ago

One would think the wrong catagory comment doesn't need to be repeated constantly.

I love the double plot, the characters have great potential for growth. I like the theme.

Apparently romance can only be found if you follow certain rules according to mass mentality...lol (sarcasm for those who can't read tone.)

purely opinion on the actual writing, it seemed a bit like I was having the situation explained to me rather than watching the characters act it out. That may have been the intent. It isn't a deal breaker by any means, and I am still going to watch for the rest. Definitely think you should keep at and thank your friend for encouraging you again!

I thought it was more realistic than most want to.admit. And if you have a problem with sex outside a relationship or marriage...what in the world are you doing here? Lol Don't pay attention to uppity closet freaks. The writing and story are good. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good story

One more story with somebody's help. But nevertheless it is good. Must show some more variety of sex.

William smythWilliam smythover 11 years ago
Hurry up with Ch. 2

You have a great story line here--keep it going!

And ignore the comments about wrong category. What difference does that make?

It should be read, and appreciated, for what it is-- a well written piece of erotic fiction--not panned because it doesn't fit a certain category.

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRiderover 11 years ago
Very Interesting

Okay; four-star (only because of editing errors; a "9" if it were a scale of "10")

Fascinating plot. Convoluted, but then, Life has a way of being that way. There are multiple issues to resolve, and for someone, it's not likely to be a happy ending.

Chapter 2 is posted.......and I have some reading to do.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
Lying

Lying cheating cunt only interested in cock size - if she want such a whore she would tell husband that it is over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I want Terri, too.

Very good storytelling! A little tumbling and rough in some transitions and interchanges, but a good plot with good characterizations. Looking forward to Chapter two.....and three, let's hope?

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Good Read***

Real crazy mixed up family I guess that is what makes it a good read, Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very unlikable characters(apart from April)

What right does Tom and Terri have to act all after fucking? This whole story seems like a cluster fuck.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Damn

A tale of cheating assholes. All cheaters should suffer in extreme pain.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
LYING ABOUT CHOICES

turns into family dilemma. TK U MLJ LV NV

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
What a family....

What a family....All cheaters...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A Lot Of Families Experience This

On both sides of my family, I have witnessed several similar events to this one. I, for one, am looking forward to the next chapter. Some grammatical errors...not important. But something you might want to double check.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic!!!

Minus 5*!!!B93C

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
You got to be kidding....

You want the people reading this to believe what you have written? Then get off whatever you have been smoking and read what you have written....6 months on the road and never been home. lol ...you have no grip on reality...go back to the non-human shit.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Cheating

A group of cheetos idiots. Who gives a shit about anyone in your story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another shitty story about vile human beings

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm not reading part 2,3, or anything else. The only one I feel sorry for is the mother of the 2 imbiciles of sons & a slutty daughteri -in-law. They're all cheaters. If there's any end result, they should all be forced to live together in a 1-BRm apartments on the outskirts of town. 1 star Bob

Regguy69Regguy69over 1 year ago

You have the bones of a good story, but the details need some attention. I’m looking forward to seeing how things progress.

CaptainbklCaptainbkl8 months ago

This was terrible. Poor writing and storyline.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Choices Series Info

SIMILAR Stories