Choices Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

Raising up and positioning his cock at her tight wet hole, Tom slid home almost coming at the snug tight feel of her cunt. She was so tight.

Terri had not been stretched so wide, she was screaming in ecstasy as he filled her. She loved the feel of Tom being buried within her hot sheath.

Then he began to move, rocking slowly back and forth, sliding in and out, in and out, in slow motion.

Terri was crying because his thick cock felt so good, but Tom loved her and kissed away her tears. He was determined that on this night he'd bring her to completion over and over again.

Because she deserved no less than to be completely satisfied, his goal was to give this to her. The fact that she belonged to his brother, nudged his thoughts, but for tonight, she was his woman. His women to love, satisfy, and make scream.

Tom sat at the dinner table looking everywhere but at his sister-in-law. He didn't want the others to see. They could not know. Soon Terri stood to take away some do the dishes and Stephen was talking with Mom. Tom walked into the kitchen to help her.

Tom could feel this sexual feeling building up inside of him, he wanted her. Even though her husband sat in the next room, it didn't matter. Her pussy belonged to him now. He was in trouble.

Somehow, he'd fallen irrevocably in love with his brother's wife. Terri didn't turn when Tom walked in. Her body recognized him as soon as he entered. Her pussy was already wet and throbbing, wanting him.

Her husband and mother-in-law were in the next room, but if this man touched her. She'd fuck him right here in the kitchen.

"Hey, Terri, I came to help with-" Terri stopped him.

"No go back into the den, I'll clean this up. I'll be right out." She answered.

Tom looked at her and that's when he realized she was breathing heavily and shaking. Moving closer, he reached to touch her.

"Tom, please, stop. Don't touch me." Terri pleaded.

"Why? Why can't' I?" Tom asked inching ever so close to the one woman he desired most of all.

"My husband, your brother and your Mom are in the next room." Terri whispered, "Please don't."

Tom was now standing directly behind her, his cock stiff as a board pressed against her bum. She knew she had to be with this man again, but now was not the time.

"OK," Tom whispered, "I'll go back, but kiss me Terri. Just a small kiss." He implored. He'd never have felt this way about any woman, nor had he been so sexually drawn to one.

This was something new to him. He wanted more but didn't have the rights. Compounded by the fact that she belonged to his brother, he should just walk away and let her be.

But then she turned and kissed him, all else was forgotten in that moment.

Terri loved the shape of Tom's mouth. His thick soft lips responded to her as she kissed him. Hey were the same height, so she didn't have to reach up and pull him down, just cover his lips.

Soon a noise registered, "Hey Terri, Tom?" Stephen called his wife and brother. "Are you guys done?"

The sound of her husband, his brother calling them, made them break apart. Tom walked out of the kitchen and rushed to the bathroom, he had to get his hard on to subside. It was so large, there was no way to hide it.

Terri smacked her lips together to adjust her lipstick, hoping Stephen would not notice that it was slightly smudged.

Patricia sat and listened. She knew her boys. She'd raised them on her own when her husband died out over twenty years ago.

Staring at Stephen, she sensed he was hiding something. He seemed distracted and smug for some reason. She didn't like it. She had to say something.

"Son, don't hurt that girl. Terri is a good woman, Stephen." Patricia inhaled. "Whatever it is that you're doing, son, stop it."

"Momma, I'm not..." Stephen dropped the topic. How does she know something is going on? He wondered. I've got to be careful, or...

At that moment, Terri walked in the room looking flushed. Tom was nowhere in sight, and his absence caused Patricia's worry to increase even more.

"Terri, sweetheart, where's Tom?" Patricia asked.

"Oh, he went to the bathroom. He should be out shortly." She answered as Tom walked into the room.

Patricia then hugged Stephen and Terri goodbye, as did Tom, making sure he didn't hold Terri too tight or too long.

Stephen and Terri walked them to their car with Stephen's arms wrapped securely around his wife. They shared a final goodbye as Tom and Patricia drove away.

Patricia sat stoically in the passenger seat as she watched her younger son drive. Where Stephen inherited her fair looks and height, Tom was an exact replica of his father. Then it hit her: the sly looks, Terri dropping the bowl, the gentle caresses. She had to speak.

"Tom, she's your brother's wife. You can't –" Tom interrupted.

"Momma, I know that. Believe me I know. I just wish..." he stopped speaking as he pulled into his mother's yard.

Exhaling Patricia continued, "It would rip this family apart if you or Terri acted on this. Yes, I'm not blind. She watched you as much or even more than you watched her. But she's your brother's wife. Don't forget that."

"Momma, you know that Terri can't stand me. I'm a fat slob to her." He exhaled and looked away. "She'll never want someone like me. Besides, she has the golden boy, Stephen, right.

He then got out and help his mom from the car and into her home. Afterwards, he drove back to his apartment. Tom decided to go to bed and forget about his amazingly sexy sister-in-law. She was off limits.

After Tom and Patricia left, Stephen helped Terri clean up. He was determined to make love to his wife. He wanted to please her tonight. He knew she found him lacking. Did she ever say anything, no, but he knew she faked her orgasm.

When he made love with April, he could feel her body's response; fill her cunt gripping his cock. Terri would be loud, vocal, and he never felt even a quiver when he was deep inside his wife.

Another problem, he was exhausted. Living two lives was taking its toll on him and he'd often fall asleep when making love to his wife. His cock would go soft inside his wife's hot, horny pussy, leaving her frustrated and very still so very wet and horny.

Frustrated and horny, Terri would push him off of her and take her big dildo, which shoots gel like cum, with her into the bathroom. Alone in the tub, Terri often fucked herself, hitting the button to release the cum-like gel deep inside, as she started to have one huge orgasm's followed by more smaller ones.

Crying in despair as she feared she was somehow losing her husband. Terri knew men needed sex. Yes, he traveled; at first he was as randy as she was. Now he treated making love to her like a chore. She feared that on these trips, he had someone waiting in the wings. Someone, younger, better, more beautiful, than she was.

Terri recalled months ago when she and her husband Stephen spent hours making love, remembering Stephen's cocks pounding hard and deep inside her.

Stephen held his wife from behind and inhaled her scent. He knew he was wrong, but until he figured out what he wanted. He was not letting either woman go.

Nuzzling her neck in what he knew to be her hot spot, Stephen desired to be with his wife.

Tonight, he wanted to feel her cum. Not a fake small cum, but feel her cunt clinch and milk his cock. He'd been gone for over four weeks. Many of which he spent with April. Terri wasn't April, but she was his wife and he had an obligation to satisfy her.

Stephen took a moment to secure the house, while Terri finished cleaning from the dinner. Walking up to her in the kitchen, Stephen began kissing his wife and disrobing her. Soon she was down to her bra and panties and Stephen stepped back to admire her beauty.

Lifting her to the counter top, she wrapped her legs around his waist. Stephen made short work of removing her bra a feasting on her breast. With each tug of his firm lips, sensations flooded the apex of her thighs. Her panties were drenched. Stephen grabbed the sides and quickly ripped them from her body. Leaving her completely nude, he quickly dropped his trousers and entered his wife in one swift motion. He entered her so quickly, Terri was taken by surprise.

Pistoning in and out of her body, Stephen willed her to cum. Terri grunted on each stroke, loving the rough way he was using her body. Then suddenly, she froze. She stopped moving. Stephen was cumming and Terri was stock still.

Did he just whisper another woman's name. He called a name and it wasn't hers. Terri thought terrified.

Stephen was breathing hard and a bit disappointed because he'd failed to make her cum yet again.

"Stephen?" Terri whispered, praying the fear that gripped her heart was unfounded. "Who is April?"

Stephen stiffened, because he knew he was caught. So he flipped it. "Nobody, a girl from my job. Nobody important. I was just thinking I had to email her some data that's all."

Terri climbed from the counter and faced her husband. "Stephen, who is April?" she demanded.

"Look, Terri. I just told you. Look, I don't want to argue. If I had known you'd be like this, I could have gone out with my brother." Stephen began to rant.

Terri knew. She knew he had someone else. "Is she the one you keep leaving me to be with?" Terri I insisted.

"Damn it, Terri!" Stephen yelled. "Drop it already. April is nobody. Just a girl from work." Then he quickly dressed and grabbed his keys to leave.

Terri stood frozen and watched her husband walk away from he. She was numb. Stephen, the man she swore her life to, had someone else.

Then the tears began to fall. He'd been traveling for almost a year. Four months into it he started staying longer. He would be due home on Wednesday, but would be delayed until Friday.

Often, he'd leave a day or two early. Was she the reason, this woman. This girl named April. But wasn't she just as guilty as he was. A few days earlier, she'd had his brother in their bed.

Maybe it was a onetime thing. She'd wait until he came home. And they'd talk.

So picking herself up, Terri climbed into her bed without her husband and cried until she fell asleep.

An hour later, Stephen returned. He felt guilty and knew he was wrong. Terri was his wife and she didn't deserve to be yelled at. He'd apologized and make slow, attentive love to her.

He was leaving in a few days, but he'd call and cancel. He'd call April and tell her this trip had been extended.

He'd shower her with love and attention. Maybe, she'd believe him, because he knew she still trusted him. He'd love her every day during the weeks he was home.

He'd make love to her once more, before leaving again, going off on yet another trip to who knows where, and for how long.

Stephen carefully joined his wife in the bed a listened to her even breathing. He knew he hurt her, but he never intended to do that to her.

He'd call April the next morning and tell his lie to her. But for now, he had to try and fix things with his wife.

The next morning, Stephen arose early and went for a run. He took a moment and called April while he was out. She loved Stephen and would miss him, but she understood that his job was important. Besides she needed a few more days, if her hunch was right, she'd be telling him some big news when he returned.

April, smiling and thinking about the wonderful man that loved her, got up and dressed to visit her doctor.

Meanwhile, Tom awoke in his small apartment racked with thoughts of Terri. Torturing himself with thoughts of Stephen touching her, loving her, knowing he could not say a thing.

As he was torturing himself thinking about the one woman he could never have, someone knocked on his door.

"Who would be at my house this early. Tom thought as he got out of his bed calling out "Who's there?"

"Tom, it's me. Stephen" Stephen exhaled. He was in trouble and needed help. He hurt his wife and had to find a way to keep the truth from her.

Opening the door, Tom asked, "What are you doing way over here this time of morning?"

"I might lose Terri. If I can't find a way to fix this, I could lose my wife." Stephen explained. He then proceeded to tell Tom all about April.

"Terri is perfect. How can you fuck around on her?" Shoving his brother. " You selfish son of a bitch.

Turning away Tom recalled being with Terri. How responsive, and sweet she was. He wanted to tell his brother, that it was OK, Terri was his woman now, but he didn't have the right. She begged him to not say anything.

"Tom, will you help me? Please, man, I can't lose my wife." Stephen pleaded.

"What the fuck do you want me to do?" Tom asked holding his anger inside wanting to rush to Terri and reassure himself that she was ok. "What?

"I can't. Terri trusts you. If you tell her I'm not seeing another woman, she'd believe you Tom." Stephen stated.

"That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. I can't tell her that. How would I know who you fucked?"

Opening his door, Tom looked at his brother fuming on the inside. "Go home Stephen. Talk to your wife. You need to tell her the truth."

"Man, I can't. She's been my wife for twelve years." Stephen exhaled, tears slowly rolling down his cheeks. "How can I rip her world apart like this?"

Tom did not reply, fuming and wanting to strangle his brother, he stared in disbelief and simply closed the door in his brother's face.

I hope you enjoyed Chapter One of "Choices". Chapter 2 is being written. Please remember to vote and comment. I really would like to know what you think. Again, thanks Jim.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers
12