All Comments on 'Choices Ch. 02'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wrong category

This is a loving wife, not a romance. Tom and the cheating bitch will get together. Hopefully she won't cheat on Tom. Stephen will knock up April.

Romance, no way. Cheating spouses, yes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great!!!!

love it so far. love how shes considered a cheating b****, but stephens ok. whatever!!! keep up the good work.

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRiderover 11 years ago
Oh, what tangled webs we weave....

(you still need to work on the editing errors)

This story is proving to be one of the most fascinating stories (whether you want to call it Romance or Loving Wives) I have seen in a long time. Looking into my crystal ball, I see at least two, if not three, people being emotionally devastated when the story is over. (Welcome to "real life".) Excellent work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well

The category is wrong, both are cheaters. Tom is a user. There are no likeable characters.

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertover 11 years ago

Wellllll, who in the hell cares if the category is wrong. Apparently it did not stop all your detractors, they are still reading enjoying your written work, so fuck em. They get on this site and one would think this is a literary think tank. Come on people this is not academia nor a paid site for you pseudo-academe to not offer one shred of constructive criticism. What it reeks of is petty jealousy. It appears that the haters are circling looking for crumbs. As detractors of this post are you so shallow that you can't acknowledge the written talent constructively? While you continue to fume someone other than yourselves have reached deep within an come forth with something worth while to share.

As you can possibly surmise I enjoyed the posting and I am looking forward to your update.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great!

love it yet again!

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
A SECOND HAND ROSE IS OK

as long as its an up-grade. TK U MLJ LV NV

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
Whore

Cheating whore - divorce the bitch and kill the brother off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow Tom's dick grew an inch from chapter 1 to chapter 2 impressive!!

But seriously why doesn't Stephen dump the slag so she can go live in his mothers basement with the fat loser scumbag.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Why is the wife being treated so easily ?

What exactly was the point of the author in using kidgloves on lechorous Tom with his deceitful actions toward Steven ? Their are three people in this story and for some reason the author talks about the adultery of Steven all the time and just skims lightly over the adultery of Steven's wife with good ole trustworthy Tom. Tom of course is not good, and not trustworthy but a snake in the woodpile of his own brother's marriage. In the end the author makes us think the wife's shit doesn't stink even though the reek is coming out of my computer.

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Three Liars

Three liars and self righteous assholes. The only innocent one here is April. I will say that of the three liars, I have to respect the wife the most. At least she acknowleges that she is wrong in what she is doing. Stephen is busy trying to have his cake and eat it too, and Tom is so caught up in his lust and jealousy of his brother that he feels he has the "right" to step into this marriage. He tells himself that he never cheats on women like his brother does. Its ironic that he is using this justifcation to prove he is a better man for his brother's wife, with whom he is cheating. Three lying assholes and I can not feel sorry for any of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hubby Needs A Jailer, Wifey Needs A Trailer, Niner Needs A Tailor

What a pigsty! Somehow I can't hate the wife like the commenters are telling me we should. Her husband is a fckng piece of work, of course. Her problem is that she is weak and she doesn't know how to deal with him.

Staying away from home for months and keeping another wife? To me that's like Ted Bundy without the killing. It's just out there.

Of course the wife did not know about her bigamist hubby when she accepted another man into her body. But somehow the husband's corruption perverted his wife and his marriage.

She's still a stupid, weak cheater. There should be no obfuscating that. But once she felt the satisfaction of a real dick and a man to sweep her off her feet....what the fck can you do about that? You could put her in a hole in the forest preserve ha ha, but frankly, she didn't exactly go looking for this.

This woman, as weak as she is, appears to understand the need for a clean marriage. But Hubby cast his spell of corruption and eventually she fell. He bears the balance of guilt here. These things don't happen in a vacuum.

One incongruity in the storyline is the brother thinking, Oh it will devastate my brother if I steal his wife! Under normal circumstances yes, it would. But this ain't normal.

By most layman calculations this husband is not capable of any refinement of thought and has forfeited his marriage contract. The wife has her own abandonment and exploding pussy excuse, and the marauding well-hung brother could solve the equation.

In this instance I will root for The Niner to put the hammer down and right this mess.

BobbyBrandtBobbyBrandtabout 4 years ago
Characters

My constructive feedback is that the characters could use a bit more detail to help readers get a picture of them in their heads.

We know that Stephen is better looking than Tom, and Terri is apparently better looking than April. Other than that, few details are provided besides cock size and generalities such as "frumpy".

If the author is challenged with writing descriptive details for characters, at least consider "looks like" to tell the readers who the author envisions the characters resembling. Does Terri look like Julia Roberts or Oprah Winfrey? Does Tom look like Tom Arnold or Tom Selleck?

Help the readers see the characters as they exist in the author's mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The characters need more backbone....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Choices Ch. 01 Previous Part
Choices Series Info