Choices Ch. 08

Story Info
More group fun.
2.6k words
4.53
18.3k
4

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/04/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My thanks to my editor adetaildiva. Without her this would be a poorer story. After her any errors are mine.

*

On Friday, I was able to slip out early and miss the traffic to my house. That gave me time for a quick game of catch with Bobby before I took off for my date with Nan. I liked spending time with him. I was a good athlete in school, but I never had that extra step, quick pivot, or sharp eye that could have earned me a scholarship. Instead, I had the drive and determination to be in the top 10 percent in a variety of activities: weight lifting, endurance, sprinting and other areas. Being in the top 10 percent across the board was what the Army wanted and I maxed every fitness test I ever took.

When I got to Nan's apartment, Cass greeted me at the door. "Hey, soldier boy, ready to escort two hotties out tonight?"

"Since we're going clubbing, I didn't think you'd mind if Cass tagged along." Nan breezed up and kissed me with a swipe of her tongue behind it. By the taste of alcohol in her mouth, I could tell that they had started the party long before I got there.

"Only if you pass the test," I replied. I licked both my index fingers and touched one to each girl's shoulder. "Ssssssss," I hissed. "Definitely two hotties. Let's go before you cool off."

Although I had joked about it, following the two lovelies out definitely had John Thomas interested. They were wearing similar outfits of different colors. Cass had on a camisole and hip-hugger skirt in electric yellow. Her belly button was exposed and the skirt ended at mid-thigh. The camisole was short leaving about four inches bare around her waist. Nan had on a similar outfit in baby blue. Being taller, there was another inch or so of bare skin between camisole and skirt. Both of them had on three-inch heels. The camisoles were thin and both had their high beams on.

We hopped into my car with Nan riding shotgun and Cass in the back seat. "Where to, ladies?" I asked.

"The Purple Giraffe," Cass replied naming a currently popular night spot.

"Your wish is my command." I glanced back at Cass. Her knees were pointed toward me and spread about a foot apart. In the dim glow of the overhead light I thought Cass didn't have any panties on, but the shadows were too harsh to be sure.

The throbbing beat that enveloped us when we got to the appointed bar underscored the drone of male pick-up lines. With a descant of girl's laughter and the heat of a thousand bodies, the bar seemed the prelude for five hundred sexual orgies later on.

"What do you want to drink?" I had to lean close to be heard.

"Sex on the Beach," replied Nan.

"Long Island Iced Tea," followed Cass.

"Be right back." These gals were going to get drunk and depend on me to protect them. I pushed through the crowd and managed to return in less than ten minutes. They both knocked back about half their drinks.

"Let's dance." We left the drinks on the table and merged into the writhing organism of the dance floor. Nana and Cass sandwiched me. No matter how I moved, one was rubbing against my front while the other was molded against my back.

"You are really, uh, enthusiastic tonight," I almost shouted to Nan over the driving beat. She was letting her hands wander between us providing pleasant sensations to John Thomas.

"It's been almost a week. You don't think my fingers are a decent substitute for you, do you?"

"Oh, jesus!" Her hand squeezed my lengthening shaft. "Your fingers feel good to me."

"How about my tongue?" We both slowed our dancing while we frenched. I felt Cass slide around so that her exquisite ass was pressing up against me. Nan and I broke our kiss and she danced away. I followed. She shimmied up against me. Those pillows between us felt like heaven. I floated in dreamland for another five minutes.

Nan's hand was between us again. "I feel like another drink," she whispered in my ear.

"They'll throw us out if I give you a drink here," I replied.

"Too bad, I guess I'll have another SOB."

When we got back to our table Cass was talking to a tall, skinny redhead dressed in a camisole and miniskirt. Was there an email list for Friday night dress codes? "Hey, guys, meet Jill. She and I bumped into each other on the dance floor and started talking."

I took drink orders and squeezed through the crowd towards the bar. Ten minutes later I was back.

"I hope that's cold because I am really hot." Nan took the frosted glass and rubbed it from one nipple across to the other. Then, putting down the glass, she pulled her camisole forward and fanned herself 'accidentally' giving me a generous look at her breasts.

"Me too," Jill exclaimed after we all watched Nan. With that she, too, pulled her camisole out and fanned. But she also pulled it down so that one nipple was completely exposed. If Cass hadn't been standing close, the whole bar would have seen the pink pebble.

After a good stare, I tore my eyes away and looked guiltily at Nan. She looked irked and I made a mental note to apologize so she wouldn't be jealous.

The four of us danced and drank for another hour. All of us rubbed against the others at some time: me and Nan, Cass and Jill, Nan and Jill, me and Cass, and, briefly, me and Jill. Finally, we decided to continue the party back at Nan and Cass's apartment. The two weren't steady so when we got outside I put my arms around both of them, but Cass put her arm around Jill. "I'll ride with Jill so she'll know how to get to the apartment."

"Fine, we'll see you there," Nan said.

As soon as I slid into the driver's seat, she reached for my zipper. "Uh, maybe we should wait a few minutes." I looked around to see where the rent-a-cop was.

"I've been waiting since before you showed up tonight." Her head bent to kiss my cock as it emerged from my pants.

"I can't shift gears," I said as I pulled her up by the shoulders. "And as hot as you made me, you're liable to cause me to waste the first shot."

"I can't believe you're being so cruel to me," she said with a pout. She sat back in the seat but continued to lightly stroke my cock.

At the first red light, I slid my hand from the gearshift up her leg and under her skirt. Wetness! No panties! I thrust a finger between the bare lips.

"Oooooohh god, Jack! Your fingers feel so fuckin' good."

"That's because the fuckee is so good." I pulled my hand out as the light turned and stuck a finger in my mouth. "Good to the last drop."

We continued to play until I pulled into a parking space at Nan's apartment. "I dare you to walk to my apartment like that," she challenged.

I looked around. Nobody was outside, but around midnight on Friday a dozen people could show up in the next minute.

"I'll do it if you'll take off your skirt and walk in with me." Hah! She'd never do that, so I've wiggled out of this.

Zzzzzip. She was sliding her skirt off. "Ready?" she asked. "You can't run, a normal walking pace. Come around and get me out."

So I got out of the car, adjusted my prick to be comfortable, went around and opened the door for her. We didn't talk going up the stairs. I think we were both nervous, but when we got to her door she didn't pull her key out of her purse. She turned to face me leaning against the door.

"Before you go in, you've got to lick me." She thrust a hand to her blond juncture and spread herself using two fingers.

I could smell her fragrance as I dropped to one knee, now heedless of any potential interruption or voyeur. I had to crouch low and crane my neck backwards to slip my tongue into her folds. I wiggled it around and then slowly and lightly lapped upward to her clit. I circled her clit several times and then began to flick it gently.

"Oh, oh, oh god! Jack stop or I'll collapse right here." She pushed my head away and fumbled in her purse for her key. The key jittered against the lock as she tried to calm down. Finally, she slid it in and turned the knob.

The room we entered was suffused with the woodsy fragrance of the candles Nan and Cass liked. The soft glow gave a sheen to the two topless women on one end of the couch. Jill was nursing on one of Cass's breasts while caressing the other one. Cass had a hand behind Jill's head.

"Well, has somebody been having - uuuunhhhh," Cass moaned, "fun."

"Why don't you check for yourself." Nan strode over to the couch, leaned over and kissed Cass hard, and pulled Cass's hand from Jill's head to the blond juncture.

"You've got a lake there," Cass exclaimed as she broke the kiss.

"Check out my lake," Jill requested as she moved to kiss Cass.

"C'mon, babe," I whispered in Nan's ear. "You interrupted something that I need to get back to." I guided her to the other end of the couch and knelt between her legs as she sat down.

I resumed the pleasurable task that had been interrupted outside the front door. As I swirled my tongue around, I looked up at Nan. She was moaning and gently humping my face, but her head was turned to watch the activity at the other end of the couch. I cut my eyes over that way. I could see Cass down to her boobs but not much more. I changed the angle of my head while still continuing to please Nan.

Now I could see that Cass was naked, her ankles locked behind Jill's head. I heard the wet sounds that Jill was making between Cass's legs but I couldn't see much of her. Cass and Nan were both moaning continually now.

"Oh god, Jill, you're so good. I love what you're doing to me. Oh god, your tongue, my clit, oh yeah." Cass kept up a steady commentary.

By contrast, Nan was subdued. "Oh, Jack! So soft and smooth, keep going, baby."

I inserted two fingers to rub on her G-spot as I continued to lap around that delicious pearl. I felt the random spasms that heralded Nan's approaching orgasm.

"Oh Jill! Oh Jill! Oh, oh, oh, oh, Jiiiill!" Cass exploded arching up off the couch for ten or twenty seconds and then collapsing back down.

"Unnngh, Uuuunnngh, ooooooooh!" Nan followed.

I had been a good boy keeping Nan from bringing me off in the car and now giving unselfishly to Nan's pleasure. (I didn't quite break my arm patting my back.) Now I needed to relieve some pressure. I knee-walked toward Nan, intending to screw her right there.

"Oh, Jack, you were good, but I feel a little sensitive right now. Give me a few minutes."

"I'm not sensitive. You can do me while I return Jill's favor." Cass slid to the floor as she urged Jill up on the couch.

I could see now that Jill was also nude and had a completely bare mound. Being skinny, she reminded me of what I thought a 13-year old girl would look like. The idea didn't turn me on at all.

I pulled two cushions off the couch and moved them next to Cass's knees. Then I picked Cass up and slid the cushions under her. Now she was at the right height. She didn't miss a lap at the bare pussy in front of her.

I knew I wouldn't last long. I buried myself in three thrusts. Then I held myself there and just twitched my cock inside her. I also reached around and lightly rubbed her clit.

"Oh, Jack, too sensitive - just fuck me."

I started stroking slowly. On the second outward pull, I noticed Cass's asshole. With the cushions under her, Cass's butt was higher than her shoulders and she had her legs spread. The total effect was to open her completely to me. I wet one of my thumbs in my mouth, slobbering on it, and pushed the thumb into her.

"Nnnnhhh uh, uh, uuuhnnn." She didn't stop her delightful activity, but I could tell she liked my approach.

"Oh Cass, oh Cass, oh, oh, oh, god noooowwww," Jill wailed as she climaxed.

"Harder, Jack, harder," Cass commanded as she was now released from her ministrations.

"Here it comes!"

"Jack, yes, yes, yes, yeeesssss." Cass fell forward, her head in Jill's lap, her body vibrating.

I sat back on my heels and then slowly rolled to my side. I looked over at Nan for the first time since I pulled the cushions down. She was softly stroking her pussy lips with one hand and tugging gently at a nipple with the other while gazing at the other two women.

"One thing I've always wanted to try," stated Jill. She slipped from under Cass and got down on the floor. Inserting her head between Cass's thighs, Jill raised her head up and began to clean her.

"Oh Jill, that feels so good, so soft. It's so sexy when you eat me after he's come in me. You're doin' me so good. Maybe better than anybody. Oh, keep that up." Cass was talking softly, like she would to a lover not just a sex partner. Her head was turned toward the other end of the couch.

I heard Nan shift around. I looked up and she was leaning forward with an odd look on her face, almost as if she were about to cry. She slipped to the floor and moved over to hug Cass and kiss the back of her neck.

Cass turned her head and she and Nan kissed tenderly. "It's alright, baby," Cass murmured. They hugged as Jill continued to suck the fluids from Cass's pussy.

Suddenly, I felt alone in the crowd. I dressed enough to be respectable. Then I let myself out. As I closed the door, I saw the three girls still entwined on the couch.

Linda was still up when I got home about 2:30. She was holding her robe closed as she came out to greet me. Just before she got to me, she let it go to give me a hug. I saw a flash of bare skin all the way down. Her right hand came up to touch my cheek, her left hand went behind me. I had no choice but to put one hand under her robe and the other over it.

"Jack, I was worried about you."

"You know when I go out with Nan things sometimes get very involved." I twisted my head to kiss her palm. I got a full whiff of feminine fragrance.

"Did they tonight?" Linda asked. She stretched up on her toes and licked my chin. "Why Jack! I think you've been a bad boy."

"Oh, I think some women would say that I was a very good boy."

"I bet you were." She licked around my lips and then gave me a quick peck before turning back down the hall. When she turned I still had one hand under her robe and I ended up with a handful of very nice tit.

"Naughty, naughty, but definitely very good," Linda called as she scampered through her door.