Choral Evenings Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having hurried home from work to pick up what I thought I might need over the week-end, I went around, to find Bethany already had much of what we were to eat slowly cooking, so we sat, had a drink, and having agreed that this was one time when we would not rush our love-making, we chatted.

It always surprised me as to just how much we found to talk about - but then we were constantly discovering that we really did have a great many things in common; we shared our interests in the Arts, Music, books of course, and a constantly unravelling number of things that we were each eager to share with someone. So both the time it took to finish the meal's preparation, and its subsequent consumption, literally flew by.

However, and not totally surprisingly, we then decided that 'an early night', was exactly what both of us wanted! And, once we tidied up in the kitchen, Bethany took herself off to have a shower.

By the time I had had mine, I found her sitting at her dressing table, wearing just a light bath-robe, and in the process of about to let down her hair.

Although by then I had seen its full beauty many, many times, I never tired of the seeing the actual moment when she unfastened it - and once it fell down around her shoulders, and the best part of the way down her back, I was overcome with an urge, a need to stroke and caress it.

Just then she picked up her hairbrush, and I immediately saw how I could do what I so badly wanted to.

'May I do that for you?' I asked, almost uneasily.

'Of course Mark, that is if you would like to - in fact I'd enjoy it if you would.'

Now I don't think either of us knew just how long I stood there, handling and brushing those long, silkenly dark tresses. I do know that within just a very few minutes I was in some sort of euphorically blissful state - and from the slowly intensifying look of enjoyment on Bethany's, I felt sure she was slipping into one that was very similar.

I brushed, slowly and down the entire length of each portion of her hair, allowing the fingers of my other hand to provide tenderly loving support for it, watching as the sheen of it gradually increased, and seeing those very highlights that I had mentioned the evening I had seen the self-same colours in her ring.

Although I knew I was not only enjoying the shared intimacy of that time, but also being physically aroused by it, I did not appreciate just how deeply the mere brushing of her hair had affected me, until she some time very much later, stayed my hand, and then swivelled herself around to face me.

She glanced down, looked up into my eyes, and said. 'I thought so, I can see that you haven't just been turningme on.'

I looked down at myself, the towel I had wrapped around my waist when leaving the bath-room, was pushed aside and my almost fully engorged cock was thrusting through that opening.

'She gave a low chuckle from somewhere deep in the back of her throat. 'I guessed that was what I could feel prodding me in the back.' she said. 'But I think I might be able to do something about that for you.'

And with that, she pulled the towel off, leaned slightly forward, and gathering the ends of her hair up in both hands, she draped and wound it around my erection. 'Let's see if you like this Mark.' she whispered throatily.

Then she slowly - as slowly as I had brushed it - slid her handfuls of hair back and forth the quickly straining shaft. Only some time later, while continuing to do that with one hand, using the other handful to concentrate on the by then super-sensitive cock-head.

If I had been in blissful euphoria just while brushing it, having her do that to me with her hair was simply ecstatic rapture!

I heard myself moaning softly as the thrills and the muscular contractions they triggered, wracked me - seemingly wracking my entire body and nervous system!

Of course with that amount of stimulation, my climax inevitably came far quicker than I would have liked it to - but even when my guttural grunts and arching body alerted Bethany to its immediacy, she continued, if anything coiling even thicker braids of hair around my throbbingly jerking cock. And she gathered still more of it when I did finally erupt, allowing her hair to absorb virtually all of the gouts of thickly sticky semen I unloaded.

Of course later, once I had calmed down a little, we took each other to bed, and after spending a luxuriously long time crouched up between her legs, and having given her several, apparently equally shattering climaxes, we made soft, sweetly tender love together. And, making the very most of the opportunity of being together in the same bed, we subsequently woke one or other of us up again several times during a night that proved to be short on actual sleeping, but very, very long on creatively enthusiastic love-making.


Chapter 8

Rodin's sculpture - 'The Kiss' - is justifiably famous world-wide, not just for the sheer genius and artistry the creator displays in its crafting, but for both the tenderness and the sheer sensuality which he has somehow managed to instil into that couple's embrace.

Even as a young man - when those lust-producing hormones were still surging through me - I remember that I not only admired the sculpture itself, but, in some ways even more so, the soft gentleness of the emotions one could feel being exchanged by those two languorously relaxed lovers.

But I would have to wait many, many years before I had the wisdom, or perhaps it was the partner, with whom I could be totally satisfied by the simple joy that a long, lovingly exchanged series of kisses could induce.

And Bethany was quickly proving to be that woman.

*****

It was a situation that any man who is happily involved with a woman; whether as girl-friend, lover or partner, will have faced many times - when he knows full well that the thing that right then is most important to her, is an activity that will only result in him being bored senseless.

Our small town was blessed with something that in most other similarly sized ones have been either torn down to make way for the vital supermarket, or at best, converted into a space that houses the equally critical 'Discount Warehouse' - a cinema.

In fact we not only still had one, but the recent change of ownership had seen it bought by a couple who were prescient enough to recognise that by investing funds to up-date and modernise its facilities and develop a programme that included re-showing of some of the classic films, it could well attract large enough audiences to show a modest profit.

So we then had a facility that is both more than comfortable, but could also screen both the most recent 'whiz-bangs' for the kids, but every so often show films that attract a more mature and sophisticated crowd.

The Saturday of that first of our week-ends together had been one of those languidly hot and sultry ones, and with no sign of the normally expected evening breeze, it seemed that the night-time would follow that same pattern. So when Bethany suggested it might be a good night to see the film that she had mentioned she really wished to see, I agreed that a couple of hours inside the at least slightly cooler cinema might not be such a bad idea.

It was some romantic melodrama set in early Victorian times, so I guessed it would, along with vastly billowing gowns and men in ultra-tight britches, be filled with what were supposed to be steamily languid looks, and punctuated by convolutedly long, almost unintelligible sentences - all of which to a woman implied the deeply hidden romanticism of the characters.

'I gather it's one of those 'bodice-rippers'.' I said, with what I hoped was straight-faced facetiousness.

'I wouldn't get your hopes up too much - I don't think you'll get even a glimpse of flesh beneath a roughly ripped bodice in this one, my sweet.'

'Oh well, a man can hope. So what time does it start?'

We ate, and as the evening was still hot and vaguely humid, Bethany changed into one of her long, loose-fitting Indian cotton creations that, when she left her hair hanging free, managed to give her a look of a girl stepping straight out of the early '70s.

On arriving at the cinema we found, much as I had anticipated, that the audience would be comprised of mainly women of varying ages. I caught sight of only two other men who were, like myself, there purely to demonstrate their love and loyalty to their partner. But, perhaps because most preferred to either remain within their own air-conditioned comfort, or spend the evening beside a barbecue and well filled fridge, the actual number waiting to be allowed inside were in fact remarkably few.

When the cinema had been refurbished, the owners had, perhaps as a way of ensuring a regular attendance by teen-age couples, installed two rows of double seats - those without the normally ubiquitous arm-rests, at the very back. In normal circumstances these were immediately grabbed by pairs of hotly flushed young people eager for an hour or two of not so subtle groping and fondling.

But this night, with a far more mature group entering, those two rows - and in fact, most of the others too - were obviously to be left completely empty, so as we ourselves went in I took Bethany's arm and whispered - 'Let's recapture a little of our mis-spent youth.' - and guided her to the far back corner seat.

"I can't imagine what you might have in mind sir, but please remember that I am here to see this filmic masterpiece!' she said with just a hint of the cheekily curling grin that was quite enough to set my heart a-fluttering.

Once the usual panoply of mind-numbingly boring advertisements and promotions for 'future screenings' had been exhausted and the house lights began to dim, I slid my arm along the top of the back of our love-seat, and curled my fingers over Bethany's shoulder. She glanced briefly sideways, smiled, moved herself fractionally closer to me, then we relaxed as film's credits began to roll.

The film was of course set in one of those darkly gothic mansions that were so much sought after by the newly wealthy early Victorians; every room cluttered with both large, heavy furniture, and each surface filled with either objets d'art or an assortment of bric-a-brac. Although the windows were themselves large, most were draped with thick and heavy velvet curtains so what little daylight was allowed in from the usually lowering grey skies outside, was no more than thin bands of filtered greyness. And as the evenings and nights were lit only by candelabra or hand-held candles, the entire film seemed to have been shot with an eye on the budget for the electricity.

But the darkness actually suited me, it meant that coupled with the sparsity of people in the rows further ahead of us, whatever I was eventually permitted to get up to with Bethany, would be all but unseeable.

In fact I did nothing for the first fifteen or twenty minutes, allowing her to enjoy the film she had been so anxious to see, but when I found the turgidity of the dialogue - and the apparent lack of any heaving bosoms to distract me - I withdrew my arm a fraction, then, having brushed her hair back a little, I allowed my fingers to trace light, stroking patterns on the back of Bethany's neck.

I had known for some time that her neck and ears had always been a couple of her most sensitive places, and even that first gently tender touch was enough to send a small, but quite distinct shiver of pleasure through her. So, when a minute or two later I gathered her hair into a single bunch, so as to expose that part of her neck that was nearest to me, then leaned across and pressed my lips to it, I was not too surprised to feel her shuddering even more strongly.

I held my mouth there, allowing just the very tip of my tongue to tickle up and down the nape, enjoying the slightly salty taste of her skin, then slowly moving my head back and forth, spreading those teasingly tickling butterfly-kisses across as much of that silkily pale surface as I could easily reach.

Apart from more of those gently shaking shudders, she otherwise appeared to maintain her film-watching composure, that is until I began doing much the same thing to the area along the base of her jaw-line, and up around her ear - then I felt her tensing, with either nervousness, or excited anticipation.

And when my lips brushed across her actual cheek, she finally turned her head towards me, her lips parted, her eyes almost beseeching me to kiss her. Which of course I did - at first lightly, then with just slightly more pressure.

For some time we did no more than that - Bethany keeping half an eye and one ear on what was taking place on the screen, otherwise joining with me in exchanging those, mostly brief, but undoubtedly tenderly loving little kisses.

In one of the moments we took to take a deeper breath of air, I glanced downward, and given the thinness of her cotton dress, the sharp little point of her obviously engorged nipple was unmistakeable. So I shifted slightly, giving myself that much more room to move, and when our lips met again, I slipped one hand up to enfold the breast nearest to me. Even with our mouths joined, I could feel both her sudden in-taking gasp and the accompanying body spasm, as she felt my fingers close around it.

So, from then on, as we continued kissing, I slowly, gently, but insistently, caressed the firmness of her breast, and, from time to time, teased the increasing spikiness of her ever more sensitive nipple.

I had certainly not set out with the intention of doing so - in fact I doubt if I would have thought it was possible - but some little while later the increasing tension in her body, and the heavily muffled moaning gasps she gave, told me she was actually approaching an orgasm.

And when I fractionally intensified my caresses, concentrating even more determinedly on that heavily swollen nipple, she had to jam her mouth hard up against mine - thrusting her tongue deep into it - just to stifle the otherwise loud cries she would have emitted as she reached it.

As she did so, she reached up, grabbed by hand and as her body arched backwards from the force of what was rippling through her, jammed it down between her suddenly more wide-spread thighs.

Even through her dress and panties, I could feel just how wet she'd suddenly become, and turning my hand and curling my fingers, I cupped her still spasming pussy, and held it tightly and lovingly.

It took her a few minutes to recover from the unexpected power of what had happened to her, and I continued holding her - and felt myself becoming aroused from just doing so - long after her breathing had fully returned to normal.

'That was very wicked of you!' she whispered.

'But nice!'

'Oh yes my darling - very, very nice! But I just hope I haven't stained these beautiful seats.' she added rather more anxiously as she shifted herself uneasily.

'I doubt you would be the first one to do so my love - I think what we've just done might be very trifling by comparison with what some of the youngsters get up to back here.'

She giggled - 'Well I'd have to say they simply don't know what they've been missing. Although I did surprise myself by responding as powerfully as I did. It just proves that kissing can be a very powerful turn-on, that is if it's done in the right way - and by the right man!' she added emotionally.


Chapter 9

We watched the remainder of the film with comparatively good behaviour, Bethany happy for me to simply leave my hand where it had so comfortably and snugly insinuated itself, my fingers curled up under the moistly warm area around her pussy, while the heel of it pressed firmly down against her pubis.

Then, as we were leaving, she said. 'Well the first thing I'll have to do is have a shower and put on some fresh underwear.'

'Oh no, I don't think so!' I responded, slipping my hand down from around her waist, and up to take a firm grasp of her bottom. 'You should know by now that I absolutely love the smell of you when you're aroused - the scent of a woman 'in heat' is by far the single most powerful aphrodisiac - at least for me it is. I've been looking forward to doing what I know we both enjoy so much, so please don't even think of depriving me of that.'

She turned her head towards me, and I saw a flush suddenly darkening it. 'Are you sure you want to do that before I even wash myself a little?' she asked somewhat apprehensively.

'Of course I do - as I said, I absolutely love the smell of you when you're excited. And apart from that, it's one certain way of always giving me an erection.' I added, squeezing her just a little more firmly.

'Well in that case, what girl could possibly refuse you.' she replied, her eyes glinting as a much happier look spread across her face. Then, once we turned off the main street into the more dimly lit road in which she lived, after quickly glancing around behind us, she reached back and pressed my hand both rather lower and even more firmly against herself, and said. 'I rather like the feel of that!'

Of course I more than liked it - the feel of her bottom cheeks moving against my hand was simply delightful, and the erection I had had on and off during the hour or so I had been kissing and caressing her, very quickly re-energised itself - and as we walked towards her home the constraining pressure of my trousers only added to my rapidly rising excitement.

So much so that we had hardly closed the door behind ourselves before I was scrabbling with her long, Indian cotton dress, tugging its thin but voluminous folds upwards, exposing the truly sodden pair of flimsy panties that was all that she wore beneath it.

I knelt, my nose crinkling as I breathed in the pungently powerful odour of her sexual arousal when I tugged that sopping garment downwards off her, and remembering how she'd enjoyed the feel of my hand against her bottom, I turned her so she was facing one of the arm-chairs. 'Hold on to the arms for support and bend yourself forward please.' I whispered huskily, shifting her legs apart as I helped her into the position that had suddenly occurred to me.

With Bethany bent forward like that, her hair falling forwards down over her shoulders I had the entire plane of her gracefully tapering back and gorgeous bottom to stroke, caress and kiss - and I made the very most of the opportunity to do so. Nibbling at her neck and shoulders - occasionally giving her an unexpectedly sharply biting nip - as my hands slowly and lightly slid up and down the entire length of her, every now and then my fingers burrowing deeply into the erotically charged space down between her bottom cheeks.

Although most of the time I used every instrument I had to stimulate her; lips, tongue, teeth and of course both sets of extra busy fingers, occasionally - and without missing more than probably a beat or two in the complex rhapsody of stimuli I was providing her - I used one of my hands to gradually unbutton and unzip myself, until I was as naked as she was.

By then I had definitely identified the fact that Bethany's arse seemed very nearly as responsive to my touch as both her breasts and pussy had proved to be, so, making the most of that opportunity, once stripped, I knelt behind her and as my fingers gently splayed her cheeks apart, I bent forward and slowly licked my way along the deep fleshy cleft between them. Her reaction was absolutely instantaneous, and the juddering shudder that shook her told me just how powerfully that kind of caress affected her - so I repeated that slow upward lick several more times, then stiffened my tongue and used the tip of it to probe the tightly wrinkled entry at the base of that valley.

The rapid increase in her overall sexual tension was all too apparent; her muscular spasms, coupled with the intermittently gasping groans, said it all.