Choral Evenings Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So while my mouth stayed buried in the crack between her bottom cheeks - my tongue sometimes licking, and sometime probing deeply - I curled both arms around her, and with one set of fingers, found her pussy, while the other targeted her by then stiffly ridged clitoris.

The orgasm she experienced quite shortly after, seemed to be one of her strongest - if the one she'd had in the cinema could have been described as an 'earth tremor', that later one was a full-force 'earthquake' - one quite off the Richter scale, and more than powerful enough to wreck an entire local civilisation...

But even when I'd taken her through to the end of that one, I was certainly not yet finished with her. Even as I felt the rolling climax tapering down, I slid myself lower, turned over on to my back, then pushed my head up between her legs, and, taking her by then positively dripping pussy in my mouth, I stuck my tongue as far inside as I could get it, and sucked her.

She literally screeched, long and loudly - her body shaking from toe to tip as her entire body seemed to react to the forces, apparently triggering responses from each and every single fibre and nerve-ending.

Of course by then, after the overly long period of mounting tension in the cinema, coupled with the excitement I'd received from caressing her, my own needs had grown to unbearable and almost uncontrollable proportions - which Bethany obviously realised.

'Do it this way Mark, while I'm bent over like this.' she said invitingly once she'd got her breath back, and as I was pushing myself back out from between her legs and up to my feet again.

She really did have a truly beautiful bottom. The perfectly symmetrical cheeks generously full, but tautly firm, the completely unmarked, creamy white skin stretched tightly over them - and for a moment I recalled the pleasure I'd received from merely stroking, kissing and licking its silky smoothness.

Even as I momentarily looked down at her I heard her say in a much lower and huskier voice. 'And this time, just don't worry about me - just do it as hard and as fast as you probably now need to.' And as she spoke, shifting her legs wider and at the same time dropping her head and shoulders down on to the seat of the chair and so lifting her arse even higher.

What she'd said and her eager physical submissiveness made my heart race even faster, sending even more blood pounding through my veins and robbing me of any of the self-control or restraint I had been showing until then.

Her pussy was so slick that it took only a single push to embed most of my strongly throbbing cock deep inside her, and although she was more than ready for it, by then it had become so engorged that Bethany gave a loud gasp as she fully realised just how much of its rigidly hot length I had suddenly driven into her.

Even though her pussy was literally dripping wet, driving forward generated enormous friction between my cock-head and its lining - friction that sent electrifying thrills surging through me, thrills so strong I couldn't suppress my own, much deeper, more guttural response. Then our excited grunts blended as I gripped her bottom and gave a sharper thrust, burying it right up to the hilt.

My cock felt so sizzling hot and her pussy so delightfully juicy that I thought about holding it there for a minute, letting it bathe in those balming fluids until it had cooled off a little. But even as those thoughts were competing to make themselves heard, what was happening inside the rest of me was completely overwhelming them, giving me absolutely no say in what I did.

Unusually for me, I was feeling absolutely desperate - the sexual tension and pressure inside me had risen so high it felt almost dangerously so. And, as if to provide further, quite unneeded impetus, Bethany's words continued to ring inside me.'Just do it, as hard, as fast as you need to!'

When she'd said that she couldn't have imagined just how compelling that need actually might be, but she must have then got a very much clearer understanding when my hands spread her arse cheeks even wider apart and my cock began powering in and out of her.

Later, when I looked back at how I did what I did, I had to admit to feeling ashamed of both the way I went about it, and even more importantly, how for once I had not even given a passing thought as to how Bethany might feel about being fucked so mindlessly. But by then the purely primitive region of my brain had taken over, and to it Bethany herself was irrelevant, all that mattered was that she had a cunt, a cunt that could relieve that incredible pressure, a cunt in which to unload the churning mass of semen.

I was vaguely aware of how tightly my hands were gripping her soft flesh, of the speed and power I was using to thrust in and out, of the bruising my balls were getting as they whacked against the backs of her thighs, and to an even lesser degree, of the grunts and gasping groans we were both making. But in a way it was as though those things were happening to someone else, I even seemed to be experiencing the thrilling sensations coursing back through my cock by proxy.

The only thing filling my head was the need to reduce the almost unbearable need, to bring it to a finality, to get off, to climax.

Thankfully, and I suppose not too surprisingly, that time it didn't take very long. After what could have been only been a few minutes frenzied pounding, it was as though some electrical circuit inside my brain had been reconnected, I suddenly found I was fully aware of everything that was happening. I could hear the combined gasping grunts we were both making, feel the silky firmness of Bethany's buttocks in my hands, feel the slick tightness of her pussy, and the sensations surging back from my powerfully thrusting cock.

But, even more clearly, I could feel the quickly rising surge building inside me.

At the very same moment the haze that had been obscuring my vision also cleared; I saw the pale globes of Bethany's sharply upthrusting buttocks, and saw from the tension in her back and shoulders just how much effort she was having to use to withstand what I was doing to her.

Then I felt it start, felt the draining surge as the mass of semen reached criticality, felt muscles tensing, felt my cock expanding in readiness for what was about to be pumped up through it. And a moment later the sudden dizzy rush hit me, I felt the intense pleasure-pain of the first load scorching up though me, and heard the unstoppable, deep, yet loud and exultant exclamation that accompanied it.

My entire body arched; my hips and pelvis ramming forward and forcing my exploding cock even deeper into Bethany - then she gave a barely muffled shriek as she felt the first load blasting into her.

Her reaction only seemed to further fire me, my pistoning growing even stronger, driving my still spouting cock even deeper, the force behind each thrust making Bethany sob as she took every single drop I had to give her.


Chapter 10

Of course once I had finally unloaded everything I had into her and we had held ourselves locked so tightly together while we each regained at least a little more control of our until then purely lust driven bodies, we were not only both freely perspiring, but were liberally and messily smeared with each other's juices. So once I had pulled back out of her we decided that before doing anything else, we both needed a shower. And, perhaps as a way of lightening what was still an aura of steamily bubbling carnality between us, we decided to share it.

Whilst it was a bit of a tight fit in the shower recess, we actually made the most of that, and in between lovingly soaping and washing each other, also giggled as we slyly groped and fondled one another.

Once done, and with no more than a light bath-robe for covering - which enabled still more of that sometimes quite intimate fumbling - as by then we had each developed a different kind of appetite, we set about preparing a late snack for ourselves, to which I added one of the several bottles of wine I had brought round with me.

When we began to eat, I noticed the light-hearted mood we had been sharing, seemed to have deserted Bethany - she appeared to have become much more introspectively thoughtful.

'A penny for them!' I asked after quite a lengthy period of silence.

She looked up, clearly startled, then, realising she had been lost in thought, she apologised. 'Sorry Mark - I really was doing a bit of day-dreaming for a while.'

'Is everything OK? I mean I haven't left you feeling sore, or anything?' I asked with obvious concern

'Oh no! Goodness no - I absolutely loved every moment of what you did. And I'm not a delicately fragile little flower you know - I'm quite capable of taking whatever you feel like doing. Well, at least when it comes to sex that is!' she added with that curling half-grin of hers. Then she added - 'No, to tell you the truth, what I was thinking about was that, well, if you'd wanted to, I could have taken you the other way - you know?'

'You mean anally?' I asked, my bluntness triggering a faint blush to her cheeks.

'Yes, precisely! I know many men really like it that way - I mean a woman is so much tighter there. And all men like that, don't they?'

'I understand so Bethany - though it's not something I've ever done.' I answered truthfully.

'Really! That surprises me.'

'Well my wife wouldn't let me have anything to do with her bottom - she didn't really like me even holding her there, and certainly would never have let me lick her the way I did you. And as for sex that way - well I doubt she'd even think about such a thing!'

'So you're an anal virgin?' she said with a positively fiendishly broad grin.

"I guess you could say that.'

'And do you want to stay that way? Or is it a deficiency we should try to rectify - sometime, not necessarily tonight.' she added quickly.

'I think all knowledge is beneficial - so sometime when you feel up to it, most definitely. That's another area of learning you can impart to me - your teaching skills are being used in a wide variety of disciplines, aren't they! But -' I added. ' - I always thought it must be painful for the woman?'

'Not in the right circumstances Mark, definitely not! But if the time and place are right - and of course the man! Who does need to initially be a bit more considerate than he does when doing it the normal way - as I'm sure you would be of course. No, there's no need for it to be at all painful - it's a completely different sort of feeling of course, but there are a mass of nerve endings around there, so if everything else is OK, it can actually be extremely exciting.'

'Then we'll definitely add it to our 'To Do' list!'

'And while we are talking about such things, you really surprised me in the cinema.'

'In a nice way I hope!' I responded.

'Oh, not just nice Mark - what you did was absolutely wonderful! But I'm amazed you were able to keep going so lovingly - I mean for such a long, long time. I would have thought that your natural responses would have made that rather difficult for you. I mean, you must have got excited too!' she added.

'Of course I did Bethany, touching you always gets me excited, you must have noticed!' I replied with a grin.

'Well that's just what I meant. I mean it must have been difficult - if not painful - to have an erection in such a cramped position . You did have one, didn't you?'

'Most definitely - and there were a couple of times when, if you'd just reached out and touched it, I'm bloody sure I would have gone off right then. And as it's hard for a guy to hide a stain in that part of his pants, in some ways I'm very glad you didn't.'

Bethany gave a low, quiet little chuckle. 'Maybe that's something I should try, some other time. It might be fun to watch you trying to cover yourself as we made our way down the High Street!'

'Heartless witch!' I retorted. 'In that case it looks as though I'm going to have to be very much more careful as to what and where and when I start kissing or caressing you.'

'Oh no, please don't do that! I love those little intimate moments we share - if I promise to be a good girl, will you promise to continue as we've started?'

'Of course - I love those times too.' I replied affectionately.

Much of the rest of the meal was spent in gazing deeply into each other's eyes, holding hands across the table, and sometimes a foot would tentatively see how far up the other's leg it could go without either of us tipping backwards off our chairs. Then, once we had tidied up the kitchen we went, hand-in-hand to the bed-room.

As the night was still quite hot we agreed to dispense with any covering and lay, close, and nakedly beside each other. 'What I said while we were eating, I mean about me being surprised at how long you could keep going without getting too painfully excited - I'd like to, well I suppose 'repay' sounds a very odd word to use, but you do deserve some small reward for being such an unselfish lover. So this time, why don't you just stay lying there and let Bethany do something, hopefully nice, for you - in return.'

'You don't have to -' I began to say, then shut-up when she slid down and while her hand slid up between my thighs, her face nuzzled itself against my stomach.

She pushed my legs further apart so she had as much room as possible and once she had settled herself more comfortably she paused, and I looked down to see she was simply staring at my cock. As I had found before, just having her watching me like that added fuel to my already stirring excitement and I felt it starting to pulse. And when a few moments later she reached out and touched it, I couldn't stifle either its sudden jerk or the involuntary gasp of pleasure I got from feeling her finger-tips running lightly up and down its length.

'For something that's so strong and powerful it's amazingly sensitive, isn't it.' she said with a catch in her voice as she saw the growing strength of the reactions her fluttering fingers generated.

I agreed, and she looked up and gave me a tight smile, then curled them around the steadily thickening shaft, tightening them slightly as she said. 'It feels incredible, already hot and quickly getting hard.' She paused for a moment or two, intently watching it as it quivered from the still increasing tension, then added. 'And it's so vibrantly alive, it's almost as though it's quite a separate being.'

As she finished speaking she leaned forward and brushed the soft curve of her cheek against it. It was a simple enough gesture but the feel of her skin brushing lightly against the already sensitised head made every single nerve ending fire, and as my cock jerked in response, a powerful tremor ran through my entire body.

Seeing how strongly I responded to that she repeated the move several more times, getting an equally powerful reaction each time. 'He really likes that.' She said thoughtfully. 'But I think he'll like this even more!' she added, then trailed the tip of her tongue around the groove below the head, before slowly swiping it up and over the tip.

'I'd like to be able to feel your balls too.' she said after she saw my even stronger response to that. 'Just hold on a moment while I pull a pillow down and push it up under your bottom, that way I'll be able to get my hand under them.'

We did as she'd suggested and then as I lay back again I gave a low sigh of pleasure as I felt her hand curl under the sac, and a louder gasp as she began licking the head while her fingers gently, quite tentatively at first, rolled and fondled my balls.

She didn't do anything more than that for next few minutes but even so I felt my cock starting to throb as the sensations she generated sent fresh blood surging up into it.

'Have you been wondering why I really want to do this for you?' she asked in a low, almost hesitant voice.

'A bit.'

'Shall I tell you why?'

'Only if you want to.'

'Well of course I know all men really like blow-jobs, and I want to try to give you as much pleasure as you give me when you lick my pussy. But I also want to know what it feels like to have your cock in my mouth, and then what it tastes like when you come. But those aren't the only reasons.' she added quickly. 'The main one is so I can see the expression on your face when you climax. Because you always make me come either before or at the same time as you do, up to now I've always had my eyes shut. I've tried but I just can't keep them open when I reach orgasm. But this way I'll finally be able to watch you.'

'Why is that so important?'

'It's a bit hard to put into words Mark, but there's something really exciting about seeing the release of powerful forces. I mean think about the way people react when they're watching sport, the crowd's frenzied excitement when someone does something brilliant. I don't know about men but I bet most women wet their knickers when they see a really powerful athlete in action, I know I do. And that's just from seeing them from a distance, or watching them on TV. Well I'm sure I'll get a similar feeling when I watch you come, when I see the sudden release of all that pent up force.'

'And there's something else.' she said after a thoughtful pause. 'When we are doing things to each other, as well as all the wonderful sensations you give me, there's something else going on, inside my head. Even while my body is reacting to what you are doing to me, I get this weird feeling, sort of in the background. As I feel all the tension building inside you I get these other feelings from knowing it's me, my body, that's the cause of all that pressure.

I was reminded of it earlier, when you were lying there, when I saw how strongly your cock reacted to just a really light touch.' She took another, longer pause, closing her eyes and as I guessed she was probably re-living those moments I remained silent. Then she opened them again and continued. 'So doing it for you while there's nothing else going on, I mean while you're not doing things to me, will give me a chance to find out what that's all about.

Does all that make any sense Mark?'

'Of course it does Bethany. Being a sexually active human being is a very complex business. And we have only just started being sexual partners so of course we are discovering all sorts of things together. And hopefully, as we continue on we will be constantly finding things about not only each other, but perhaps also some news things about ourselves. And maybe we had each better be prepared to expect to be really surprised by some of those things.'

Her hands hadn't been idle while we had been talking; one continued slowly and gently hefting and rolling my balls, the other slipping equally slowly and even more effectively up and down the quivering shaft. And my body had quite naturally responded to the effect of her continued caresses.

Then, although I wasn't consciously aware of any change in what she was doing, so maybe it was just that the pressure building inside me reached a critical level, but I suddenly felt my cock begin to jerk much more strongly.

'Ah, he's getting impatient.' she said, then looked up into my eyes as she licked her lips and then slowly slipped them down over the bulging cock-head.

I suppose that after all the time I'd spent thinking of her doing it I shouldn't really have been surprised at the strength of my reaction as I watched her slowly bobbing head. Shouldn't have been, but was - the intensity of the thrills that coursed through me were simply incredible.

Her lips produced shock-like waves that shot straight up my spine as they rubbed up and down over the rim. Then there was the excitement I got from the feel of her hands and fingers, one rolling and fondling my balls while the other continued slowly stroking the shaft. And on top of that, each time she sucked me it felt as though more blood was being drawn up into the throbbing length, making it even more sensitive.