Chosen for Vudamali

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Armphid
Armphid
388 Followers

Elde's lips stretched around her girth but she kept them light as she'd been told to do. She had the head and perhaps an inch in her mouth; it was so hot! It was hard and yet spongy and she could feel vitality pulsing through it. She started to suckle on the fat prick, her cheeks drawing inward. Pallas groaned and laid a hand on her head, fingers twining through and gripping her russet locks. Elde felt another surge of sinful happiness at that and pushed herself forward onto the invading flesh. Pallas was longer and thicker than the practice idol she'd been given but it should be the same idea. She could take her, would take her, all of her.

Pallas nibbled her lower lip as she watched the ripe bodied teen fill her face with more of her dick, "That's good, girl. Take it slow now, but, ohh, just like that, take it all in before you really start to suck. Take me deep into you, fill your throat with my cock."

Elde felt the head brush the back of her throat and jerked slightly, feeling a sudden pressure and then stinging as her eyes watered. She shut them and breathed deeply through her nose; she had this with the idol too the first few times she'd tried to swallow it all. She'd overcome it then, she could now. Elde stilled her body's impulses and then made a low, guttural gagging noise as she forced another few inches of meat into her all at once to ram past the gag point. More and more slid between her lips and Elde boggled at the marvel of her length; it seemed endless! She could feel the hot rod pushing down her neck and wondered if a bulge could be seen from it. Then she felt a sudden pressure against her chin and a moment later her nose was mashed against Pallas' body. She squealed in triumph around the huge prick and heard Pallas draw in a sharp breath as the vibration ran up her member.

Elde stayed there a few moments just to feel this. She heard cheers and felt a rush of pride, hoping they were for her swallowing all of the queen's scepter. It felt almost like she was hung by it as the hardness ran down her throat, perhaps even into her chest. She felt so bad, so much like...like a slut! And she loved that feeling! Elde groaned around the meaty thickness and then started to draw back, spit slicked dick slipping between her lips with a wet slithering sound. She let about half of it out before taking into her gullet again, steadier this time. A second, a third time she pulled back so and took Pallas to the root once more. Each time it was smoother, swifter. Elde continued now, lips sealed tight around the throbbing length, eyes full of whorish pride and devotion as she looked up at her liege's face between the glory of her tits, head bobbing up and down on the lower third of her prick.

All around her were groans and cries, muttered and shouted oaths, praise and insults, and wet slurping, muffled gagging, meat choked whimpering and weeping. Through it all the audience kept yelling and calling out, whistles and catcalls breaking above the general din in response to a particular moment of oral glory here and there. Elde wondered what they were seeing at those times, wondered if it was because of her, and sucked and slurped and the harder, all the more eagerly, to be the one to get those cheers and make her liege proud.

"Never, hnn, had a Hestian so good at sucking cock starting out!" Pallas moaned loudly, "This girl loves it! Taking every inch of me over and over! Fuck!"

Dianthe laughed, "She looks good doing it, my Queen! I'll have to try her! My boy is doing well but it's his ass I want more than his mouth anyway!"

Elde blinked, even with her throat full of dick. His what? And what did Dianthe mean about-

"Elde," Pallas groaned, cutting off her thought, "relax now, I'm taking over." Both of the queen's hands took hold of her head now and the girl felt a flutter of fear. But she did as bid, halting her motion and relaxing as best she could. Pallas started to move her hips, driving her dick down Elde's throat again and again at her own furious pace. Her thrusts made the pale skinned girl's body rock back, both of their racks bouncing and jiggling from the force of it. Spit began to dribble out of the corners of Elde's mouth and from Pallas' shaft when it was free of that young, lovely face to run down her chin and spatter onto her next and tits. "Yes! Vudamali guided me to you, you sweet slut! Ah! So good! Going to give you all my cock, Elde, and soon, oh, soon! Bless you with my seed! My first load for you! Shoot it into your belly! Feed you my strength before I mark your face with the dregs to claim you as mine!"

She'd picked up her pace throughout her whole speech, smacking her hips into Elde's face fast and hard enough the girl worried she might get a broken nose. But the rhythm was changing, starting to break up. Pallas let out a cry; the shout of a conquering warlord and thrust her full length down as deep into Elde's throat as she could. The Hestian's eyes went wide as she felt the huge member buried in her swell and then there was a hot spurt of something gooey, thick, greasy squirting into her.

Elde shuddered and her body acted of its own accord to swallow the streaming bursts of jizz. Pallas drew back as she grunted and her hips bucked and Elde began to taste the salty, hot seed of her liege as it filled her mouth. She gulped again and again but there was so much! It spilled out and down her chin and she felt droplets landing on her jugs. Pallas let out a last shout and pulled her cock fully out of Elde's mouth; the head right in fornt of her face as gout lanced out to streak across her face and then grunted as a last gout splatted up from her chin to halfway up her nose. The crowd was roaring now as the queen let go of her head and took a step back from Elde. The girl coughed and gasped for breath, tasting her owner's cum still coating her tongue and her mouth.

She looked over at a squeal from her neighbor to see the girl's face being coated in spray after spray of white, greasy cum glazing her features. Past her, Ies pumped Dianthe's cock with both hands, half of her still buried in him. The priestess rubbed her own huge tits as she trembled, chanting, "Drink it all, drink it all, oh, drink it all, you beautiful boy!"

She half turned to look over her shoulder at the lower tier and saw similar scenes playing out over it. Pairs rested here and there where the Vuda had already cum, but most were just finishing, Hestians having varied success in guzzling the plentiful loads but every one of them getting at least one jet fired onto their faces in full view of everyone in the arena and every deity in creation. She saw Lan leaning back on his knees as Arista stepped up to him, holding the base of her cock in her right hand and rubbing the head over his face, nudging the seed she'd sprayed onto his face over his lips for him to lick up.

Oh, Lan. That shouldn't make her feel so hot. But to see her strong masculine cousin like that; on his knees, jizz on his face, a mighty Vuda cock mastering him, sent a pulse of pleasure through her.

She turned back to Pallas and smiled shyly, "Did," the word came out thickly and she paused to lick her lips and the inside of her mouth for excess cream, gulping another mouthful down. "Did I do well?"

"Oh, yes. Yes, you did. Vudamali is pleased, and more importantly, so am I." Pallas leaned down and cupped her chin, "you look good on your knees with my cum on your sweet face. But you'll look better impaled on my cock with my seed in your belly." Pallas stepped back, "On your feet and then hop up on this," she patted the strange shelf-like object.

Elde rose to her feet and pushed herself up onto the table, swinging around after a gesture from Pallas to be sitting facing her new queen. The powerful Vuda ran her hands over the girl's smooth legs and then lifted them apart and up gently, tipping Elde onto her back as she did so. She tilted her head back to get an upside down view of the stage area below; the other Chosen were being positioned as well. Many were on their backs like her but a number were on their stomachs and even a few on one side. Her eyes found Lan as he spread trembling legs and lifted his ass to allow Arista access to it. The captain reached down and she could see an expression that was both grimace and delight on his face as she slowly drew a glistening idol of Vudamali from him. "So that's what those were."

"It's harder for boys to receive us," Pallas said, "so they get extra training and a little preparation. We don't want to harm our new kin, after all." She moved between Elde's legs and they both let out a sighing groan as she rubbed the head of her cock over the collared young woman's steamy slit. Nibbling her lower lip, she shifted the angle to let her length slide along the hot, wet mess, resting and pressing against it. "So ready for dick!" She moved forward until her balls pressed against Elde, laying over the smaller woman's loins and stomach. "Look down, my prize. Look and see how deep I'll be in you."

Elde propped herself up on her elbows and looked down at the spit slick length of Vuda dick that lay on her belly and shivered. It looked so big! "I can't believe it'll be so deep," she breathed. She looked up at Pallas with wide eyes, "Will it really all go in?"

The queen's grin was hungry and wicked, "Oh, yes. You're not my first virgin, Elde. Only the goddess herself will keep me from hilting in you."

The girl shivered and lay back down. Hundreds now chanted, "Fuck Them! Fuck Them! Fuck Them!" Pallas began to move her hips with the rhythm of the chant, moaning and making Elde squeal softly as the feeling of that hot, heavy meat rubbing against her nether lips sent bolts of pleasure skittering through her. Her head fell back fully and she could see that the other pairs were doing likewise, the Vuda all teasing the openings of their prizes, their eyes turned towards her. Towards her! She gasped in realization; they were waiting for the queen to start. Everyone was going to watch her be invaded.

"Oh, you just got wetter!" Pallas laughed, "You love it, my girl, don't you? Being displayed, being taken in front of all the world and all the gods?"

"FUCK THEM!" Thousands of voices rang out together and the arena seemed to ring with their rhythmic roar. "FUCK THEM! FUCK THEM!" Elde looked up at Pallas as she felt the long rod of her liege slide fully off of her body, the regal warrior taking her beast in one hand to steady it and guiding it to the fiery gash between the girl's legs. "FUCK THEM! FUCK THEM," it thundered down on them, over them, through them. Elde drew in a breath as the swollen head pressed to her lips and then shrieked; her scream lost as the crowd's chant broke into rebellious cacophony as the ruler of the Vuda thrust her hips forward with a hard, fast stroke and sank half of her member into the virgin channel. She felt pain as her maidenhead broke, no, was shattered, destroyed, by the overwhelming lance of fuckmeat that claimed her at last. It ebbed almost immediately to a faint dull ache that was all but lost in an almost uncomfortable stretching sensation that made her tremble like a leaf in a gale and a sense of fullness entwined with a savage and primal pleasure that was like nothing she had known before.

Her eyes were screwed shut and she cried out again as Pallas paused and drew back a hair before driving more of her rod into the Chosen's lush young body. The crowd was still chanting, louder than ever, and with it and the sound of her own heart slamming against her chest that she could not hear whatever it was she screamed to the heavens. She felt a delicious but terrifying strain against her walls as they were spread by the thick shaft; so good but so much! Could she stretch that far? She'd tear! Oh, but she didn't care! This feeling! The fullness, the sinful friction of that cock against her innermost parts, too good to be true, to be sane!

Elde howled out as Pallas drove in again, again, and a final time before her whole length was drilled into the fair skinned beauty, battering past the shield of her womanly core and inside. She felt an explosion in her guts and her head rolled from side to side, her hands tensing into claws that scrabbled at the air, her legs kicking furiously before snapping around Pallas' waist, her feet bent, toes clenching. It felt like fire claimed her starting in her belly; at her very womb where the head of that magnificent cock was now lodged and blazing out to sear every fiber of her being with raw delight. Her walls clutched at the spear within her, tightening on it, and she felt a fresh burst of molten joy all but pour from her.

Pallas laughed; the sound more than half a snarl, "You perfect Hestian bitch! Your first cock and your first climax at the same time!" Ronil had prepared her well; this was the easiest virgin entry she'd had in years. But she was sure no small part of it was due to the girl's arousal, fed by the oils and potion, but mostly from her own lustful spirit. "Do you feel me in you? Your queen's dick opening you for all time?"

"Y-yuhh, yes," Elde managed in response, the words coming thickly at first. "Yes, I feel you. So big, so huge in me, ahh! Stretching me to breaking! Won't, won't be able to close my legs again," she panted.

"Heh. It won't be that permanent...but you'll rarely have them closed. After feeling this sweet cunt, I'll be in you every chance I get, my pretty healer. And there will be a line waiting to fill you when I'm not."

Elde blinked a few times, trying to grasp the significance of that statement in her pleasure drenched mind. A line? There would be others who would fuck her? She opened her mouth to ask but the words became a ragged gasp as Pallas drew back and half of that throbbing member slid out of her channel. "Ahh! Suh! So g-good!" She whimpered as it sank back in, grinding against her walls in the most wonderful way and staggering her with pleasure once more.

"Vudamali is pleased with me, to give me such a sweet one," Pallas groaned as she slowly drew out half way and again slid home. "You feel divine, my pretty pet, so slick and yet gripping so tightly!" The queen kept up her slow pace to open the girl; fighting back her instincts that were screaming at her to just ravage Elde. The lovely Amazonian ruler moaned as she steadily sawed her cock in and out of the young woman's fiery wet embrace, over and over. "Arista was right about you. The finest fuck I've had at a Presentation in years."

Elde felt a flush of happiness at that. "I'm glad, my queen, my owner, my liege, please fuck me, please take your pleasure of me, I want your joy."

"Truly you were born to be Chosen, Elde Walker," the lush figured queen chuckled. She leaned down to kiss Elde, then straightened again and braced her feet against the planks of the stage. She was ready.

"Ahh!" Elde cried out as Pallas suddenly thrust in harder than she had before now, making the girl's body rock slightly on the shelf. Her head fell back, eyelids fluttering, her hands clutching the edges of the shelf she lay on as the thick length within her began to move faster and yet faster. Shorter, stronger strokes shook her back and forth, each driving thrust of dick sending a shock of pleasure through her. "God, Vudamali, yes," she groaned, "yes, thank you!"

All around her the sounds of sex seemed to have somehow eclipsed the roaring crowd. Perhaps because the crowd no longer chanted in unison. Her fellow Chosen whimpered and moaned while the Vuda laughed and groaned; some spoke sweet words to their new possessions and others talked dirty and leveled teasing, naughty insults. The squishing slurp of the Vuda's rods penetrating tight holes, of tits slapping against chests and backs, the smack of hips driving together formed a carnal counter melody to the gasps and vocalizations of the orgy.

Her deflowering had focused Elde on herself but the intruding sounds brought the others to mind. Elde turned her head to the right and bit her lower lip as what she saw sent a fresh rush of sinful arousal through her. The slender girl beside her was in the same pose as Elde and looked all the more petite with her pink lips stretched around the veiny length that was pistoning in and out of her. Her eyes were rolled up towards the back of her head, her mouth open but no words came out, only primitive, guttural sounds. Beyond her, Ies was bent over the shelf on his stomach with his ass up in her air. Dianthe's hands each held one of his cheeks to not only hold him but pull them apart to perfectly show her huge pipe pumping in and out of the boy's ass. His pink pucker was stretched obscenely around her girth and he was quivering as she gleefully rammed home again and again. "Vudamali, look at that little ass taking my blessing! Going to do your work standing up, Ies, you pretty bitch boy," she crowed.

Elde let her head fall back fully to get an upside down view of the rest of the stage. Her eyes swept over madly coupling bodies to find the pair she truly wished to see. She smiled as she saw them and licked her lips, "Oh, Lan. Take that big cock, cousin," she murmured. Her muscular kinsman was on his back, one leg up and around her waist, the other held up and away by the ankle in one of the captain's hands. At just the angle to let her see him being fucked, Elde realized. The captain wanted her to see. The larger and stronger Arista was ravaging him with long, hard strokes that brought inches of hard dick out of the gaping hole before driving back in again. While one hand held his leg to give Elde a perfect view, the other cradled Lan to her chest with her fingers tangled in his hair. The young man suckled on one of her big tits as she claimed him and mauled the other with one hand, the other pumping his own dick in the little space between their bodies. There was a glistening pool of spunk on his stomach and seeing it made Elde moan. He'd shot his load from being fucked! He was just as big a slut as she, only he'd marked himself for all to see!

"Oh, fuck," she breathed, "fuck, that looks so good, so hot." And the feelings rocking through her as she was drilled were even better. That wicked, stretched fullness and that sensual friction that sent sparks of energy jolting through her all whirled together with the sights, the sounds, driving her wildly towards the precipice of her enjoyment. So close!

Elde then looked past the stage to the stands of the arena and gasped. The reason the crowd was no longer so loud was immediately apparent as many of them had their mouths full of dick. All over Hestians were on their knees or bent over as their Vuda lieges pumped their glorious rods into ready mouths, dripping cunts, or well-trained asses. She found Ronil and felt a naughty delight at seeing the pregnant woman having been lifted and laid down onto the wide seat she'd been seated on. Her dress was pulled down to expose her tits and up to grant access to her pussy; her Vuda liege was pumping in and out of her pussy while a younger Vuda fed the mother to be her dick.

She looked back up at Pallas; the queen's skin starting to gleam with sweat, her own large breasts bouncing and jiggling as she drove her Vuda pride into Elde's core. It was all so much, too much, in the best way she could have imagined! "My queen! I feel, ahh! Feel like I'm going to-to burst!"

Pallas grinned, her breath coming in pants. "Do it! Burst, my girl, cum for me! Cum on my cock! It'll be enough, push me over the edge, fuck, make me seed you! Bless your womb with my royal jizz!"

"YES!" Elde's eyes shut and her head went back, mouth opening as she let out a strangled cry that went past sound as her pussy clutched down and spasmed in orgasm around the Vuda leader's pole. She quivered and trembled as a firestorm of blistering pleasure roared through her body from the culminating barrage of sensual and sexual sensory input cascading into her from all senses and all sides.

Armphid
Armphid
388 Followers