Chosen for Vudamali

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Armphid
Armphid
387 Followers

"Sweet slut!" The queen's rhythm broke and she pumped with mad, frantic abandon, her face tense but proudly triumphant. "Your pussy sucking my cock in! Fuck! You will be blessed! N-now!" She hilted herself in the trembling eighteen year-old and let out a roar that became a set of grunting growls as her hips pumped in quick, hard jerks.

Elde felt the member within her suddenly swell and then something gloriously hot and thick and liquid shot into her innermost depths. She felt it twirl through her womb and splatter on her walls, painting her insides with the queen's essence. "Yes!" She wailed, "Bless me, fill me, I feel it, feel your seed in me, ohh, good! I love feeling it inside!" Elde writhed on the shelf as she felt a smaller burst within her triggered by Pallas cumming; a mirror climax that made her again shriek and wriggle as she crested a peak of pleasure.

Pallas grunted a few more times as her balls churned and a few more thick, creamy gouts of cum spewed into Elde. Her breath was ragged but she started trying to take deeper breaths to steady herself and looked down at the well fucked girl below her with pride and satisfaction. "You...you did well, Elde. Very well. Vudamali, I am going to spend so much time fucking you, my dear girl." She shook her head, "You may well be the one to bear my heir...but that's a bit premature." Pallas groaned and stepped back away from her new Hestian; her barely softened cock sliding out of her with a wet slithering. She chuckled as a cum began to leak from the healer's once virgin cunt. "Glorious."

Elde flushed happily and shivered as she felt the heat of her liege's jizz oozing out of her lips and onto her skin. "I feel amazing. I never imagined it would be like this. Ronil was right."

Pallas chuckled, "And that's just the start."

"The start?" Elde lifted herself up onto her elbows and then blinked as she looked about. All around the stage, Vuda were leaving their Hestians only for one of the others to step up. Pallas strode down to where Arista and Lan were kissing to place a hand on the captain's shoulder. The two Vuda spoke and Arista looked up at Elde and beamed. The captain stepped away as Pallas ran a hand through Lan's hair and then gripped it to push him onto his knees and present her cock, gleaming with Elde's juices, to his lips. For her part, the captain was making her way straight to Elde. "Oh." Then movement past the stage caught her eye and she saw a group of Vuda assembled at the foot of it in various stages of undress, many pumping their dicks. She saw Caria among them and the lieutenant noticed, waving and waggling her cock at the girl, clearly mouthing a promise to fill her. "Oh! Oh, God!"

"Your God is pleased, I'm sure, Elde Walker," Arista said as she came up to the girl. She reached out to caress her cheek and then ran it down to cup one of Elde's tits. "And is Vudamali. And as we all will be. You're in for a long day, my little healer. Half of the troop that escorted you has been selected for the welcoming and they've been wanting to fuck you for weeks. And so have I."

The healer gasped as the captain slapped her pussy with her hard cock and drove inside her; stiffening and gasping. She heard footsteps on the stage behind her and knew those who had been waiting were now joining the Vuda on stage to take and give their joy. "I...I hope they all, ahh, oh, fuck, captain! You're so hot and hard! I hope they all get the chance!"

Armphid
Armphid
387 Followers