Chris & Janice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cbf316
cbf316
35 Followers

"Bet you want to cum huh" Janice teased as she could feel his cock growing as she said those words. Sliding the dildo in full force and to the hilt she was getting wet as could be. In and out she shoved that toy in as she moved her legs out so each one was on each side of Chris. She knew that her feet being only a few feet away would drive Chris up a wall. and it was driving him up a wall when he saw her feet. "Lick my feet while i fuck your ass" Janice cried as Chris leaned over and began to greedily suck on her dirty toes and she fucked him with her toy.

The combo of Chris sucking on her feet and her fucking him was too much. She slide the toy out slowly and laid it next to her. She spun Chris around and then she propped up her feet on his chest. "Lick em clean" Janice said as she slide her feet closer and Chris went right to work lapping and licking the dirt for all he was worth. Janice got out the toy and rubbed her pussy as she watched on in amazement at how much Chris was into her feet. She slide the dildo on her clit and turned it on and Chris heard the buzzer as he licked her soles.

Chris lapped on all her toes and her soles and Janice pushed the dildo in deep and rubber her clit as she came in a pulsating orgasm as Chris had all 5 toes in her mouth. Janice laid exhausted as she came down from her orgasm as she then saw Chris's throbbing cock. Moving her feet off his chest and mouth she put them up in the air as she flipped over on her stomach and began to suck Chris off. Taking his cock in her mouth, she slipped the tip over her lips and took the entire 8 inches in her mouth. She wiggled her toes and crossed her ankles as she moved up and down fast and faster as she saw Chris lean his head back.

When Chris moved back Janice winked at Chris as Chris yelled "I'm gonnaaaaa cummmmm" and cum he did as wave after wave of hot thick white cum blasted and sprayed all in her mouth. As she continued to mount his cock with her lips, cum filled the mouth and dripped out of her mouth. sliding down she sucked up the cum off his balls and milked out the last few drops as she slide off his cock her mouth full of cum.

Feeling nasty and extremely kinky she moved over Chris and took her fingers and opened Chris's mouth wide. Moving closer to him and she couldn't believe he was going to let her do what she was about to do and with that she opened her mouth and watched on as the cum spewed out of her mouth and went and fell right between his lips and into his waiting mouth.

Not wanting him to spit it out she leaned down and they French kissed as she slipped him the rest of his cum and then moved away from his mouth. she looked and saw a huge load of white stuff in his mouth as she couldn't believe what she just did.

She watched as Chris gulped and the cum went right down his throat. "Mmmmmmmm now that was hot we always swallow now I got to return the favor and I like seeing you swallow yours" Janice said as they both fell asleep.

cbf316
cbf316
35 Followers
12