Chris and Reede

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly he let up, making sure to take every last drop of cum into his mouth, before finally releasing her clit and removing his finger from inside his daughter. She grabbed his hand and brought it up to her face, taking his finger into her mouth and tasting herself. Chris was now on his knees again, his cock was massive once more and he slowly began stroking himself.

"Is it ok if I cum on you?" he asked, gazing at her breasts.

"No, I want you inside me" she said, spreading her legs.

"But we can't..." Chris tried to protest, but Reede reached down and grabbed it before slowly positioning it at the entrance of her pussy.

"I want it, Daddy. Please."

Chris caved. He couldn't resist those puppy dog eyes, and after all that had happened he was completely powerless to defy her. Slowly he pushed himself into her; even though he'd licked her dry just seconds ago she was soaking once again. She grimaced as he entered her.

"Are you ok?" he paused, just for a second. Reede nodded and breathlessly mouthed "yes Dad, please" she begged.

Her tight cunt swallowed his cock. Slowly he pumped himself in and out of her, going slowly at first to make sure she was ok. She told him to go faster; he did. She told him again and he obeyed once more. Before he knew it he was fucking her furiously, every fantasy and dream he had had for almost three days was coming true. She was ready to cum again, she was screaming and yelling out for her own Daddy to go faster and harder. The bed began to crash against the wall in time with every thrust and her breasts bounced up and down. He held on for as long as possible, and when he felt his daughter's pussy contract and her back arch he let go. He came inside his daughter. His hot cum surged from his cock, he kept thrusting and it kept on coming. He surprised himself with just how much he injected into her, before finally collapsing on top of Reede.

Her hands stroked the hair on the back of his head. His cock was still buried in her pussy, their bodies were covered in sweat and the room stank of sex. They were both breathing hard; Reede grabbed his head and kissed him harder than she had before. Their tongues explored each other's mouths; Chris slowly removed himself from her pussy and lay down beside her. They stopped kissing and simply gazed into each others eyes, both smiling and content. He ran his fingers through her hair and kissed her on the tip of the nose. Reede felts tears well up in her eyes; she knew that this was right.

"What about Mum?" she asked, although she knew she was being selfish -- right now she didn't care about her mother, she just wanted to know how long she'd have with alone with him.

"Shh, not now." Chris closed his eyes. "Go to sleep."

Reede draped her leg across her Dad's body.

"I love you, so much." A tear rolled down her cheek. Chris wiped it away with his thumb.

"I love you too, baby."

12