Chris Carter's Luck Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that your bed behind you?"

"Yes, it is. I'm sorry, Katy, I'm not prepared for this. I don't have any protection for you except my word that I'm clean and I can't get you pregnant due to a vasectomy some years ago. Unfortunately, you have only my word on that."

"I'll give you my word that I'm clean also and I can't get pregnant either because I've been fixed. I'll take your word if you'll take mine. I want you, Chris, right now. Please?"

Chris pulled her into his bedroom and had her naked in less than 10 seconds. Katy was no less proficient in taking his clothes off. They kissed again, bare flesh pressed to bare flesh, and their temperatures soared. Chris reached to pull down the blanket and sheet and Katy immediately rolled onto the bed on her back with her legs spread.

Chris climbed onto the bed between her legs and bent down to kiss her belly.

"Oh, Chris, I'm so ready. Don't tease me, just fuck me. There'll be time for that later. Please, Chris."

He adjusted his position so that the head of his cock touched the entrance of her pussy and she wrapped her legs around him and began pulling him to her. Supporting his weight on his elbows, Chris pushed forward and entered her in one long push.

"Oh God, Chris, you're huge. You're killing me. Oh I love it. You're stretching me. Oh God."

"Should I stop? Do you want me to go slower? Talk to me Katy, what do you want?"

"No, oh no, don't you dare stop. Fuck me deep, fuck me hard, split me in half, I don't care, just keep fucking me with that monster. Oh yes, fuck, fuck, fuck."

As Katy pleaded with him to continue, Chris drove in and out of her pussy quickly and deeply. He couldn't believe how wonderful her pussy felt. How hot and wet it was. How tight it was.

Her pussy muscles were grasping and releasing his plunging rod as though it were a hand. My God, was she a great fuck!

It wasn't long before she stiffened in climax, screaming out her delight as his hot cum pushed her over the edge of an exquisite orgasm. Panting hard, they rested and Chris kissed her face lightly as she purred like a kitten.

Her breathing had almost returned to normal when she suddenly tightened her grip on him and shuddered again. This time, she kissed him deeply when she slowed down and held him very close.

"Oh, Chris, that was magnificent. I can't believe I came twice. That's a first for me."

"Katy, you are a first for me. I have never had so much pleasure from one woman. Never."

"Oh, Chris, what do we do now? This wasn't supposed to happen. I can't believe we really did this even tho you are still inside me - uhhhhhh, yes, you certainly are still inside me. Oh, Chris, you're growing again, I can feel it. Oh, it's so beautiful." "In answer to your question, Katy girl, I think we should get cleaned up and start on our way to Hartford. That was the general idea for today, you remember."

"Yes, I remember, but that's not what I was talking about. What do we do about us?"

"Well, first of all, I don't believe in one night stands so you'll have to put up with me for at least one more night. After that, we can decide where we want to go with this. We're both adults. That's gives us lots of options. Let's just take it one day at a time and see how things work out, shall we?

"Oh, yes Chris. Do you think it will really work? I mean, I don't even know if we have anything in common, except sex of course."

"I guess we'll have to find out. For now, sex in common is just fine with me. Now, move your ass before you get fired and I have to find another driver."

Chris lifted himself off the girl and patted her buttock playfully. Katy smiled up at him and rolled off the bed.

"Can I use your shower?"

"Sure. Just be careful of the hot water. It's set pretty high. I'll use the other bathroom."

Ten minutes later, Katy padded down the hall wrapped in a towel and sorted out her clothes. She had just put her panties on when Chris entered the room. He immediately came to her and kissed her warmly, stripping the towel from her upper body in the process. He caressed her back and her buttocks lightly while his hard cock pushed against her still wet pussy through the fabric of both sets of underwear. He stepped back then and began to dress, a slow smile spreading across his face.

"The trip to Hartford only takes an hour and it's really a straight shot. Would you like to drive awhile so I can read one of these? I really don't want to wait until tonight to read them. Please?"

"Sure, I guess so. But you'll have to make sure I stay on the right road. I mean it, Katy, I don't know where I'm going and I haven't seen too many directional signs."

"I promise I'll watch you. Let's go. You can drive slowly if you want, there's really no hurry unless you have to be in Hartford by a certain time."

"No certain time. Just as long as we get there before the end of the day - 5 pm. Ok, let's go."

Katy walked to the car ahead of Chris with her ass twitching wildly. Chris's cock seemed to have a mind of it's own and stretched maddeningly inside his pants. He watched her until she slid into the seat on the passenger side, then turned to unlock the drivers door.

Katy was hardly breathing as she sat in the passenger seat. My God, how bold was I! I don't believe I did that! And those hands! I was sure right about those hands. Even in our rush, he touched me like I've never been touched before. He's a keeper, Katy girl, just be careful you don't chase him away.

Chris started the car and pulled out onto the road. God, what a way to start a new life. He couldn't believe what had just happened. Where had he found the courage to kiss her and then assume she wanted to get laid? Thank God he was right or it could have been really horrible.

He glanced over at Katy, who was lying back in the seat with her eyes closed, and smiled again. Yes, indeed, she is a diamond. This one I'm keeping, that's for sure.

He drove quietly for awhile. When Katy woke up a short time later, she verified he was on the right road, then put a CD in the car stereo system. It as a big band instrumental CD that matched his mood perfectly. Then, she opened the envelope and began to read.

As she read to herself, little sighs and murmurs slipped from her lips. After a few minutes, he noticed that her free hand had slipped between her legs and was lightly rubbing her pussy through her pants. The hand moved slowly but pressed firmly into her crotch.

As she continued reading, her hand slipped inside the waistband of her pants and her moans got louder. Chris was having trouble keeping his eyes on the road as Katy masturbated herself while reading his stories. Suddenly, he saw a sign for a fatigue rest area and hoped it would be empty. He pulled in and scanned the area, noting only a large truck at the far end of the parking area. He pulled into a secluded part of the parking area, surrounded by trees and hidden from both the truck and the highway. He turned the car off and turned towards Katy.

"Would you like some help?"

"Oh, yes, please. Let's get in the back seat. There's more room there."

Since all of the car windows were darkly tinted, they could safely indulge themselves, if only for a short time. Discovery was always a possibility although the locked doors prevented intrusion.

Katy squeezed her body between the bucket seats and landed in the back, then adjusted her position and began removing her pants and panties. Nick followed suit and found himself lying between her legs staring directly at her dripping pussy. He changed his position and leaned forward to kiss the inside of the thighs. Katy moaned and put her hands on the back of his head, pushing him closer to her burning pussy.

He leaned forward and licked her pussy lips and Katy bucked her hips up off the seat, moaning loudly at the same time.

Chris quickly released his cock, then turned his attention to properly administering to the shaking woman. He gripped her thighs in his hands and spread them wide. His tongue lapped at her pussy and she screamed again. The next time, he lashed her clit and she squeezed his head between her thighs and washed his face with her hot cum, screaming her delight.

Chris lapped up the precious liquid and swallowed as much of it as he could get. When she calmed down slightly, he lifted his head and began kissing his way up her belly to her breasts.

When he reached the edge of her breasts, he found that he was forced to unbutton her shirt as it was raised as far as it would go. He accomplished this task in record time, then reached beneath her to unsnap her bra and set her breast free. He nuzzled and licked her breasts, teasing the nipples with his tongue. Katy was beside herself and moaned and begged for him to fuck her. He bit her nipple lightly and she bucked off the seat in an attempt to force more of her breast into his mouth.

Her moans became a constant noise and she started beating on his back with her tiny fists.

"Please, please, Chris, fuck me now, I can't take anymore, please, fuck me, you bastard, fuck me hard."

Chris's groin was on fire and he could no longer wait. He adjusted his position and placed his cock at the entrance to her pussy. Katy grabbed his ass and pulled him to her. Chris assisted her efforts by thrusting his hips forward and impaling the moaning woman on his hard cock.

"Oh, God, you're so huge. Oh Chris, fill me with that monster, break me in two, fuck me, yes fuck me."

Chris drew back almost to the hilt, then plunged into the moaning woman as far as he possibly could. He repeated this maneuver over and over, accompanied by Katy's breathless sounds of acceptance and the urging of her hands and her legs. He lasted longer this time, having cum once already today, and Katy erupted long before he was ready. He pumped her through her first orgasm and continued fucking her as she fought her way to a second peak.

"Oh, Chris I'm going to cum again. Help me, Chris, fuck me, fill me, yes, yes, yes, now, now, now."

Katy came hard the second time and her pussy clenched Chris's cock with a vise-like grip. He was close to his own finish and the tightness of her pussy combined with the heat of her cum pushed him over the edge. As he gushed his hot cum deep into her pussy, the additional heat sent her to a different place.

A nirvana she hadn't realized even existed. Her words were only jumbles of syllables now, with no meaning other than to express her appreciation for his actions. Her nails were digging into his back in an effort to complete their coupling on a different level.

When she relaxed, she soothed his back with the palms of her hands and cooed her delight in his ears. She kissed his face everywhere in absolute delight. Chris had taken her places she didn't even know existed until today and she would never, ever forget it. He had fucked his way into her heart and now he had stolen it for good.

"Oh, Chris, I love you. I know it sounds crazy, but I know it's true. I love you."

"Katy girl, it you're crazy then so am I because I love you too. More than you will ever know. I need you, Katy, you're part of me now and I don't think I could live without you."

"Yes, Chris, I agree completely. I know we will have some problems to solve but I'll help you solve them if I can and I'll be right here for you always. Uhhhh, oh, and I mean right here, darling, yes indeed."

"I'm sorry, Madam, we seem to be fresh out of showers. However, I can promise you a very nice room at the Hyatt Hotel this evening, if we can just make it to Hartford."

"Move over, Sonny, this bus is going non-stop to Hartford from here."

"Ummmm, I think you had better put on your pants before you get out. I wouldn't want you to catch cold."

"Oh, right. Give me a minute here and we'll get back on the road. This time, I'll do the driving."

When he leaned forward to kiss her this time, she was completely accepting of his kiss, and returned it with a passion of her own. She was his now, for better or for worse, and he was hers.

12