All Comments on 'Chris’ Hard Choices Ch. 04'

by bamadude55

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 13 years ago
I don't know what I can suggest

I just really like the way this is going, please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Stuff!

Like the story line. Would like to get into the heads of the characters a little more, but its a great read. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

great story, can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Best story!

Best story on literotica!! Keep it coming! The possibilities are endless on where this could go! I haven't ever commented before but this deserved it!

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 13 years ago
Encore!

I, too, would like to see more of this series, and/or perhaps a spin-off with Denise playing the Domme to Angela and some of the other ladies who 'cum' to service Chris.

shouldshouldabout 13 years ago
more plzzz

You can't stop there gettin right into it wens the next chapter cumming maybe yu cud bring that Physiotherapist back into it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
nice one

I wish it was me getting fucked by that dude... I love getting fucked by handicapped men...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The rest of the story???

I love your stories but they seem to be unfinished. Would love to read the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
PLEASE MAKE MORE!!

GREAT GREAT GREAT STORY! Please write more about Chris and all of his many lovers!

love2love2almost 11 years ago
Fucking Great

Please continue the story. You haven't cycled all the nurses through the since Chris came home. And the reveal about his Dr. and their baby. So many more possibilities! Please continue the story, I have enjoyed it immensely so far.

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
totally hot

great story-good characters-hot sex-nicely written

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
horny aussie

I decided not to write a comment in chapter 3 until I had read this one before making any further comments. I have enjoyed it so far but for the fact that it now seems to be dangling in the breeze here in this chapter unless you are planing on writing a few more chapters on the story which I hope you are doing. I so hope you are going to be doing that and hoping with baited breath that a few of the Ladies involved are going to end up with a belly full of arms & legs if you know what I mean, so here's hoping until next time cheerio mate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
more more

more more

No1holywoodNo1holywoodalmost 8 years ago

Please write more. It is not good to leave a story half done

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Story is alright

The story is alright but is lacking in certain areas. From the start, the women in his life weren't very careful about his supposedly fractured neck (straddling him etc) and he didn't seem to have any neck pains whenever he was looking around and such. You got rid of his broken wrists and pain too early, it's only been 3 weeks or so. Finally, and this last one makes absolutely NO sense: they manage to get him home relatively early from the hospital, in large part due to his aunt Lea who was an RN. Yet despite this, his mother and aunt have to leave for work? Umm.... no? Not only would the mother at the least have had work off, (and would've refused to go in had they asked) but if the aunt is the reason he got to go home early then she wouldn't have been working either, as this would've been her "work" on a temporary basis. It was a sad excuse just to add another sex scene with yet another woman in his life. She could've been added later or with a better excuse than what you gave, though overall it seemed you were getting rather carried away with the amount of women in the story around the mc. Either way it doesn't look like you plan to finish the story.

BigBillNBigBillNover 6 years ago
WOW! I'm hook...

One of the best I've read yet of 4 chapters that is as good as it gets. Great imaginations at work here! Keep it coming!!!😎

RontheSwansonRontheSwansonabout 6 years ago
More chapters

Make Chris put Denise in her place have him become dominant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Over Done

There are simply too many women involved in the 4 chapters. So why stop there? Why not a female director of the hospital, the cafeteria director/chef, head of housekeeping, director of finance, etc. but why limit the actions to the hospital? Why not all of his adult female family members, all adult acquaintances of he, his mother and aunt or possibly a female mayor and all of the females on city council? Even those of the $3 community would have tried to participate. Get my point? Be sensible.

If he were endowed as well as your writing suggests, knowledge would have disseminated all across the city even before the accident.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I like

I like what you have done. You have left it open for more possibilities. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

mmmmmmmmmmore pkease

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I hope you write part 5 to finish this story.

paganraven1paganraven1almost 3 years ago
amazing

this series is amazing cant wait for chapter 5, im hooked 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really love this story I wish you could continue it

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I would love to see if the doctor an nurse pregnant plus mom and neighbor wife an aunt might pregnant was well can't wait for chapter five was well

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Awesome but you need to continue and see where this goes!! Does he get better and play at Alabama? How many women become pregnant? Gave it all 5 STARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 month ago

Enjoyable,light-hearted incestuus love story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous