Chris’ Hard Choices Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bamadude55
bamadude55
867 Followers

Denise kept flinging herself up and down on Chris's cock until Angela found her clit. When Angela sucked hard on her clit it sent her pussy juices flowing down Chris's cock. She squealed, "Yesss bitch, that's it, don't stop sucking my cliiitttyy! I'm Cumminggg, drink my juices you cunt sucking whore!"

Doing as she was told, Angela tried to suck her pussy dry. She was licking Denise so furiously it sent her into another orgasm and she began squirting her juices everywhere. Angela thought she was pissing, she never knew a woman could squirt cum like Denise was.

Angela pulled away but Denise was not through with her yet. Bouncing off of Chris's cock, Denise straddled Angela's face and ordered her. "Clean my cunt bitch! Eat his cum! Make sure you get it all or I will make you clean my asshole!"

Angela found she was enjoying being dominated by another woman. She slurped and sucked Denise's pussy trying to clean her completely. She loved the taste of all of the combined juices. She noticed it had a sweet but salty taste; from now on she was definitely hooked on pussy.

When she finished, Denise pulled her up and kissed her hard. As they kissed Angela felt the anger in Denise subside. She was back to the sweet lovely girl that kissed her for the first time. She would learn later, Denise only became dominant when she was having sex.

The three of them lay in a muddled pile until Denise broke the silence. "This was absolutely fantastic; we are definitely going have to do this again. I hate to fuck can run but I have to get to work. Chris, I will call you later when I get a break and work."

After getting dressed, Denise kissed her two lover's goodbye and left for work.

Angela looked up to Chris and said. "She's right, this was fantastic. I've never been so well fucked in my entire life." Suddenly she thought, 'oh shit, what am I going to tell Carolyn?'

Seeing the sudden look of apprehension on Angela face, Chris asked her. "What's wrong? You suddenly look like you have seen a ghost."

"What if your mother finds out what we just did? She will kill both of us. Well, maybe not you but she will definitely kill me." Angela exclaimed.

With a big smile Chris chuckled and told her. "I wouldn't worry about my mom; she is very laid back when he comes to sex. As a matter of fact, I think the two of you have a lot in common."

Before Chris could say another word, they heard the back door shut. Chris looked at Angela and said. "Well, I guess we are about to find out how mom feels about us having sex, whether we like it or not."

"Chris honey, I'm home. Ready or not here I come." Carolyn hollered.

Imagine everyone's surprise when Carolyn came bouncing into Chris's room stark raving naked.

Please feel free to leave any comments on this story. Suggestions are also welcome. I answer all emails that want a response.

I'm especially interested in ideas from the women who read this story.

bamadude55
bamadude55
867 Followers
12