Chris's Creamy Cookies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't move Chris - its cummmming, here it cummmmms!" he yelled and I waited for his eruption...

And with a deep grunt his cock jerked inside me and I felt his hot emission spray seemingly throughout my innards. There was a brief pause and then another spray of cum squirted into me, soon followed by another one and a fourth.

Finally Joe leaned forward over my back and I felt everything begin to relax.

"You did well Chris," said Joe, "First time - well done!"

"Enjoyed it," I said, "Loved the feel of you filling me."

"Better collect the stuff now," Joe said, "You stay there, I'll pull out and then when I say, you push."

I understood and soon I felt his generous pole sliding from my hole, leaving a void behind, one I'd find hard to fill, I imagined. And then he was back with me and I felt the coolness of a collecting pot being held against my hole.

"Push - gently," said Joe and I did, much to his satisfaction.

"Nice one," he said a few minutes later, "Might need to sieve this one but there's plenty there!"

He slapped me on the arse.

"Next one please!" he said chuckling.

Carefully I allowed my cock to slide from Simon's hole; careful because I'd already gone quite limp and I wasn't going to be much of a plug! But Joe was quick and efficient and almost before I'd moved he was there and Simon, being more used to expelling spunk from his anus, squeezed hard enough to almost fill the collecting pot.

"Excellent," said Joe as he labelled the two little pots, "Be interesting to see what we can do with these two."

Sated, we all sat around, bathed in a contented feeling. We'd come from downtrodden workers to upbeat affluent porn stars of the bakery world!

A few minutes into our reverie and the phone rang beside me, which I answered.

It was Mitch, much to my pleasure, with some more exciting and cheering news.

I listened to her until she'd finished then congratulated her and ended the call.

"Bye sweetheart, see you later love," I said, forgetting the present company.

"Did I hear right?" asked Sal happily, "You called Mitch sweetheart? You got something going then?"

I blushed deeply before I replied.

"Ummmm well, yes actually," I said, "We're going to get married!"

"Yeeee haaa!" crowed Barry ecstatically, "At last she's going to make a decent man out of you!"

"What about your sex life here though?" asked Tony, always one to have sex on his mind but I shook my head.

"No problem," I said, "Mitch and I will continue as always - after all, it was all this fucking that made us rich!"

There was a general round of jovial comments before we agreed that we just had to get dressed and join the outside world some time and soon we were all clad respectably, even though the clothes did spoil the view!

We trooped out of the R & R room and locked up.

"Another day's work done," I said but both Barry and Tony shook their heads.

"No way," said Tony, "Two more loads today at least - especially if I have some more of those biscuits!"

The news from Mitch had been so good that in my excitement I'd forgotten to tell everyone, so I called them to my office. I explained about our relationship - a relationship that we'd both been ignoring for so long but which now that some pressures had been removed, had come to the fore and I told them that Mitch had already moved in with me - all of which they took with great enthusiasm. Mitch had been a favourite as we all rooted for her while she got over her dud of an ex-husband and the whole staff was happy for us.

"Mitch has been hard at work on her days off," I said, "if that isn't contradictory - but she'd developed a new product for us."

I let the news sink in before I continued...

"She's created a filled biscuit; basically two of our 'old' biscuits with a dollop of fruity cum-laced chocolate cream in the middle. She's called it her Cum-Pie-lation Cookie but we'll be looking for a somewhat better name before we market it," I told them amid hoots of laughter and cheers.

"Is it any good?" Barry asked and I nodded.

"Bloody delicious," I said, "And they make you damn horny, of course!"

And so, within a few months we'd launched our latest offering on an incredulous world, but it wasn't long after that that the police arrived.

And that's why I'm writing this from my prison cell - someone managed to discover our secret!

Never mind - I'm only doing two months - the judge liked our cookies so much! So did the jury!

And they're letting us carry on cooking!

Happy days!