Chrissie's Appointment

Story Info
Chrissie makes the appointment for a little fun BDSM fun.
2.4k words
4.3
24.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chrissie finally made the appointment, but after months of research she had decided she really wanted it more than anything. Just the thought made her tingle and make her panties moist. She had three more days to wait, the appointment was at 10pm. Chrissie closed her eyes and started masturbating under the covers, her fingers lightly touching her clit, she had a small orgasm enough to curb her appetite and she then fell asleep fingers still in her panties.

Keys, bag, phone..... She thought to herself and she stopped in front of the mirror giving herself a once over before she was out the door to catch the train to the city. Her heart was pounding in her chest and she started to wonder whether it was too late to back out, but then she thought about it again, she needed to do this she wanted to do this.

Chrissie entered the club it was dark and had that smoky musty smell about it. There were a few girls dancing around on the stripper poles as well as a few guys dancing on stage, then she noticed a couple on the main stage having sex. She was tied up and he was whipping her lightly taking orders from a few guys in the crowd. They were shouting to "fist her", "make her suck my cock" and then the man put some nipple clamps on her, she couldn't say anything Chrissie noticed they had her mouth gagged and her hands were tied down.

Chrissie headed to the bar and she mentioned her appointment and the bartender told her she needed to head upstairs. As she did he complimented her on having a get rack. Chrissie smiled her thanks at him and proceeded upstairs.

She saw a small desk and said to the woman sitting there "Hi I umm have an appointment for 10:00, my name is Misty" Chrissie didn't want anyone knowing she was there so she used a fake name as most likely everyone else that came through the doors.

"Ok yes here you are, now when you booked it was 2-3 right?" the plump lady at the desk asked her

Chrissie nodded her head yes.

The woman pointed to the form Chrissie had to sign "the change rooms are over there, somebody will come to get you in a few minutes." she told her.

Chrissie went to the room, she was shaking now because she knew it was too late to turn back. She took off her coat, underneath she was wearing a black leather corset that made her DD bust look even bigger. She also had crotch less panties on with fishnet stockings and what she called her come fuck me boots. They were thigh high stilettos that had a lace up the back. Not only were they very sexy they made her feel sexy. She was lost staring at herself in the mirror when the came the knock on her door and her heart sank "Misty?"

"Yes" she answered as she opened the door. Towering in front of her was this beast of a man. He was at least 6ft, super fit with a six pack and his arms were just as buff. He was a very nice hunk of man. He came in close to her; she could smell his thick musty and sweaty aroma.

"I'm Steve" he began and grabbed Chrissie's hands putting handcuffs on her "I will be the one you listen to tonight, and we have understood what it is you wanted. Don't worry you will be safe, if at any time you feel uncomfortable tell me you have had enough"

Chrissie nodded her head yes. Steve looked at her "pardon me, I didn't hear you. When I speak to you, you answer me Yes Steve, or No Steve nothing more." And he pushed her up against the wall.

"Yes Steve" Chrissie said looking in his eyes. He then grabbed her by the handcuffs and dragged her out of the room. Steve led her down a hallway that reminded her of a grubby hotel. That drab carpeting and out of date wallpaper with the one exception, there were people hanging around. Some were just milling around talking and drinking, others were kissing and fondling each other, there was a guy on his knees blowing another man. Steve even stopped her and had a little chat with others, showing her off like a piece of meat.

"Look what I get to play with tonight!" he said, and as he twirled Chrissie around a few hands started to swarm over her grabbing at her ass and tits.

"Have fun with that one" she heard somebody shout out as Steve started them down the hall again.

They stop at a room and Steve pushes her in and closes the door. He then leads her to the centre of the room. She was trying to look around but there was too much going on to take in. Steve had taken the handcuff and hooked Chrissie's hands above her head.

Steve walked around her and pulled her breasts out of the corset freeing them, her nipples pointing out hard and erect. He grabbed one of them squeezing hard.

"You liked all those hands all over you didn't you Misty? The feeling of somebody on your tits and another squeezing that ass of yours" and he came down and smacked Chrissie's ass hard. She rocked back and forth a little hanging there and made a little noise.

"I said make no noise till I say you can" he held her face close to hers.

"Yes Steve" Chrissie replied biting her lip

Steve then started rubbing her warmth, Chrissie was already wet and was a little embarrassed by how wet she really was.

"Oh my" he whispers in her ear "you are soaked Misty, you little slut!" and that made Chrissie even more wet.

Steve was rubbing Chrissie making her even hotter and when Chrissie felt somebody from behind reach around and grab her tits giving her nipples a pinch.

"Misty this is my friend Will, he is going to be joining us tonight, I think you need two of us to take care of you." he said sticking his finger deep in her.

"You have a great ass Misty" Will grunts as he smacks it. "Steve I think we ought to get her down and over there, I want to see how good she can suck."

The two men grabbed her and carried her over to a table where they again had her hands above her head, but this time each one grabbed her leg and spread her wide open. They put her ankles in restraints, and then each one slowly worked their way up her legs till they were at her pussy. Chrissie was spread open, her pink folds exposed wanting to be touched and pleased. Both men started licking at her, one fingering her and both trying to lick her clit, Chrissie threw her head back closing her eyes as orgasmic waves rolled over her. She tried moving but couldn't.

"Misty, suck Will's cock" Steve boomed out, and Will went over to Chrissie grabbing her head and shoved himself in her mouth.

Chrissie hungrily accepted Wills member in her mouth, she loved sucking cock. Will held her head in place and was going at a nice pace while Steve continued to lick her snatch, making her squirt a little. Every time he sent her cumming she would suck on Will's manhood even harder. The two men then switched. Steve got Chrissie sucking his balls and licking his throbbing rod, Will was at her pussy enjoying how easy it was to make her cum. Will then started licking her asshole; he then slowly pushed his finger in, with two fingers in her pussy and still sucking her clit. Steve was holding her head and fucking her mouth wildly, making her deep throat him and he got off on the sound of her gagging.

Chrissie wasn't sure what was happening at all but she knew she loved it. She loved having these men pleasure her and use her like this. Steve then pulled his big, thick cock out of her mouth.

"I think she needs to be fucked now Will, I want at this sluts pussy" Steve orders, "Will get her sucking your cock again"

It seemed no sooner was it said , Chrissie had Steve's rod diving deep in her and Will's cock in her mouth at the same time. They continued pumping Chrissie making her cum again and making her deep throat them. They decided to let her up from the table, but the handcuffs stayed on.

Steve made her get on Will and ride him, while Steve watched stroking himself; every now and then he whipped her ass and ordered her to ride faster. He even got a toy and slowly slid it up her ass, while she bucked wildly on Will's cock. Steve leaned in close to her ear pulling her hair "Misty you little slut, you want another cock? You want me to fuck your ass" as he wiggled the toy that was already in there "and Will's cock in your pussy, I can get Mike to fill your mouth" Steve called Mike over who had stood to the side all this time and was already hard. His cock was thin and long, with a perfectly pink little mushroom head.

Chrissie blindly said "Yes Steve, I want Mike's cock in my mouth" and with that she didn't hesitate she started sucking Mike.

Steve stood back and watched Chrissie; she was a sight right now sucking cock, getting her pussy fucked with a toy in her ass. He then walked over took the toy out and poured some lube on her ass, working a finger in there before he spread her ass open and slowly pushed his tip in. She was so tight Steve thought. He slowly worked her open, and the three men started working Chrissie over. Will and Steve were thrusting together as Mike was holding fistfuls of her hair and Will was biting her nipples.

Chrissie couldn't believe her dream was coming true; she wanted these three men filling all her holes at once. All three took turns with her, each one of them fucking her ass in turn. They had her in so many new positions; Chrissie had never come so much.

She was in a state of euphoria when Steve made her kneel before the three of them. They were all stroking themselves in a circle around her.

"Misty I want you to suck Will and swallow his cum" Steve ordered her

She did as she was told, and sucked Will's dick as the other two would still pinch at her nipples or smack her ass, they even pushed her head onto Will's cock more until he had released in her mouth, Steve made her do the same to Mike.

Steve saved his load for last, but told the other guys they could go, and they left without saying a word to Chrissie.

"You are quiet the little squirter Misty" Steve started "I wanted to try something with you" and he pulled her over to the corner.

Chrissie looked at the machine; it was a dildo on this mechanical "thing". Steve turned it on and Chrissie saw what was about to happen, after the screw she just had she was unsure if she could handle this. But Steve never gave her an option, he put her on the table and tied her legs down and started the contraption on slow.

"Before we go on though Misty, is this ok?" Steve asked "This is not what you....."

"Steve" she interrupted "Go ahead"

Steve started the machine going a little faster now, Chrissie lifted her head up and saw her pussy getting fucked by this thing, it felt good. Steve made it go slightly faster and he was rubbing her clit now, while stroking his still hard cock. Chrissie threw her head back as she started to feel that tingle start building, it didn't take long till she had exploded and both the machine and Steve kept Chrissie squirting. The whole table was covered with Chrissies juices which were now dripping on to the floor. Steve couldn't hold back any longer and shot stream after thick stream of hot cum all over Chrissie's big tits. Chrissie was shaking as the machine slowed to a stop.

When Steve undid her from the table and she was free to move around, she just lay there. He then gave her a bottle of water and released her hands from the handcuffs and he helped her sit up.

"You ok?" Steve asked handing her a towel now.

Chrissie took it "Fuck yea, that was, great" was what she heard come out of her own mouth as she smiled and put on the robe Steve was holding out for her, she felt very spent.

They headed back to the change rooms, but another way this time. It was more discreet and quiet. They stopped and Steve showed her to a room.

"We put your bags here for you, and there is a shower if you want to clean up before you go." Steve points to the door.

"Thank you Steve" Chrissie looked at him "You were great and so was Mike and Will." all she could do was smile.

"Misty I have to say something," Steve started "Your squirting is hot, and I know a few guys who pay the girls here a lot to do that kind of stuff." He paused a second "I was just wondering have you thought about working in a place like this? You know we are clean and we have high safety standards you know that."

Chrissie stood there in shock, she hadn't thought about doing this kind of thing for money, could she though? Getting paid to have great orgasms?

"Sorry" Steve started "I didn't mean to offend or anything like that it's just"

"Steve its ok, I just never thought about something like that before. But I will have to decline at this time." she winked at him. "I will keep it mind however if that is ok?"

"That is great Misty." and he kissed her hand "I will leave you now, and it was a pleasure to service you tonight." he winked.

Steve closed the door and Chrissie fell into the chair. She was exhausted, but she mustered up enough strength to take a quick shower, pay for her night and get her cab home. When she arrived home she went straight to bed thinking of the unique job offer that had presented itself which only made her pussy tingle again wanting more.