Chrissy Grows Bolder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I yelled out for him to fuck my pussy baby, fuck me like a slut. This really turned him on as he pounded me harder, faster and deeper than ever before. His balls were slapping my ass so hard I was afraid it was hurting him.

He looked at me and called me his fucking little cock slut, my dirty bitch.

I was so turned on by this I almost came myself.

He said he was getting ready to shoot his load. I put my legs around his body and pulled him into me and told him to make me a real woman tonight. He pumped his cock 3 or 4 times and started to grunt, aaagghhh yes and I pulled his mouth to mine and kissed him deeply. I felt his cum blast inside me, 2, 3, 4 shots of his hot seed go deep inside me. He collapsed on top of me, both of us panting like dogs.

I laid there holding him, running my fingers through his hair and caressing his neck and back. I kept my legs wrapped around him until I felt his cock soften and slip out of my ass.

I let my legs fall to my side and reached down and ran my finger along my ass hole and felt the hot cum oozing from inside me. I couldn't believe I let him cum in me, but I wanted it so bad. I took the cum that was on my fingers and rubbed it on my cock and started to stoke it. Todd looked at me and told me to stop so I did. I laid there with a raging hard on that needed to be drained. I did however feel like I had just been made a real woman by letting him plant his seed inside me.

He got up and went to the bathroom and washed off. I followed him and when I was walking to the bathroom I could feel his cum running down my leg. It made me feel like such a slut, I had just had a man make love, fuck and shoot his hot cum deep inside me.

We cleaned up and he put on a robe, he ask if I had anything to wear to bed?

I told him I didn't bring anything because I hadn't planned on staying and he ask if I'd like to, I told him sure.

He went to the closet and got me a nice red satin robe and red satin chemise with black sheer cut outs running diagonally across it. I ask where he got these.

He said and old girlfriend left them when she found out he was bi.

I pulled the chemise over my head and let it slide down, it fit almost perfect, a little loose up top, but he said she was a 36-d. I slipped the robe on and looked in the mirror, I liked the way it looked, but I needed some help. My lipstick was smeared and my hair was looking a little rough. I went and got my make-up bag and touched myself up and fixed my hair the best I could.

I walked to the bedroom picked up my clothes and laid them on the dresser. I put my panties back on and went to the kitchen with Todd. He made us a drink and I told him I was going outside to smoke.

I went outside and sat at a table and smoked a cig and finished my drink, he offered another and I accepted. When he returned he gave me my drink and started rubbing my shoulders from behind. I moaned with approval and he started to kiss the back of my neck. I smoked another cig and we went back inside.

We sat on the sofa and chatted a bit and drank some more. Todd started to caress my leg which was turning me on immensely, I still had a nice load I that needed blow. I reach over and started to rub his thigh and he slowly started to spread his legs. I set my drink down and slid to the floor kneeling between his legs. I untied his robe and pulled it open. I sat there looking from his eyes to his soft cock, smiling and licking my lips.

I said to him, baby, you want me to suck your cock?

He looked at me and said, mmmm yes, suck my cock you dirty slut.

I lowered my mouth to his cock and took the soft meat in my mouth. I licked and sucked all around his head taking every inch into my mouth until my face was buried in his pubic hair. I would suck and lick his balls while stroking his cock back to life. It felt so erotic feeling his cock getting hard in my mouth. I finally had him back hard. I love to suck a cock and look a man in the eyes while he fucks my mouth.

I climbed up on him and straddled him on the sofa grinding his hard cock on my ass. I told him I was ready for him to fuck me again and kissed him.

He looked at me and said, so you wanna get fucked like a slut? All I could say was oh yes, I need my pussy fucked good baby.

He told me to go get the lube. I climbed off him and let my robe drop to the floor. As I walked to his room I lifted my chemise and flashed my ass at him.

I came back and rubbed lube on his cock and pulled my panties down and lubed up my ass and climbed back on top of him. I hit the popper a few times and leaned forward on him and reached around and spread my cheeks for him.

I felt him push up and I slowly pushed down feeling his cock pushing at the opening of my ass. I felt it start to penetrate my hole and he grabbed my hips plunging me all the way down on his cock. I let out a loud yell as I felt it go all the way inside me. He didn't even give me a chance to get used it being there when he started bucking his hips up and down plunging his cock deep inside me.

I was bouncing up and down moaning and saying oh god yes, fuck me! He fucked me for about 5 minutes this way before he told me to get off. I climbed off and he pushed me over the back of a chair and violently rammed his cock in me. I let out a loud oh fuck, as he started pumping my ass hard and deep. I was loving it! He was calling me his dirty slut, fucking whore and slapping my ass.

I was so turned on by this all I could do was growl and tell him I was his dirty whore to use, fuck me like a tramp. He grabbed my hair by my ponytail jerking my head backwards and telling me he was going to use me like a cheap piece of trash.

All I could get out was yes, baby, use me as he pounded my ass hard and deep.

He kept fucking me and started slapping my ass, and I loved it. He really started to slap my ass real hard almost to the point where it really did hurt. I kept yelping in pain as he slapped my ass harder and harder.

He jerked my head back again and said if you want to be treated like a slut, your going to get it. I was little scared at this point but I loved being fucked like this. He fucked me hard over the chair for almost 15 minutes until my legs started to shake in my heels.

I told him I didn't think I could take anymore like that and he pulled his cock out and said well go to the bed bitch.

I went and laid back on the bed and pulled me down where my ass was right on the edge.

He looked at me and said pull your legs up and spread your ass bitch. I grabbed the popper and hit it real hard until my head was totally spinning.

I pulled my legs up and spread my ass and he rubbed his cock on my hole a couple of times and rammed his cock in me. God it felt so good to be full again.

He pounded my ass so hard it was starting to hurt but I was in heaven. I tried to wrap my legs around his waist but he said don't touch me cunt. So I grabbed my heels and pulled my legs back as far as I could as he pounded me hard and deep.

He fucked me hard and fast for over 15 minutes. He kept calling me his fucking slut, bitch, whore, and every time he said these things to me it turned me on more.

I was right along with him telling him to fuck me, fuck my slutty pussy, give me your hard cock baby. We were making so much noise I thought his neighbors may hear.

He was fucking me so hard and fast his sweat was dripping from his body down on mine. I didn't think I could take much more of his constant pounding of my ass.

I felt him tense up and plunge his cock in me as far as he could 2-3 times and them he held it deep inside and grunted and I felt his hot seed fill my ass again. He held his cock in me until it started to soften and slipped out.

He rolled off me and laid next to me on the bed. We were both breathing heavy and I reached down and started stroking my aching cock. He looked over at me and grabbed my cock in his hand. He only had to stroke my cock maybe ten times before I blew a huge load all over my stomach. He leaned over and kissed me and told me I was good little slut.

He got up and walked to the bathroom to wash up and I told him I was going to smoke. He told me not put my panties back on and come to bed when I was done.

I finished my smoke and went to his room and climbed in bed next to him. He leaned over and kissed me and said good night.

When I woke up the next morning he was gone from the bed. I laid in bed for a bit and realized that I still had my stockings, bra and chemise on. I reached down between my legs and felt his dried cum all around my ass.

I rolled over on my side to go back to sleep with a smile on my face.

I awoke a short time later and felt Todd rubbing my ass. He ask how his little slut felt this morning?

I told him I felt wonderful, a little sore but wonderful.

He told me he had to leave in about an hour and wanted to start the day off with a good fuck.

I looked at him and told him I didn't think I could handle anymore.

He tossed the popper at me and said yes you can and he started lubing his cock.

He jerked the cover off me and told me to get on all fours.

I got on my hand and knees and he pulled me to the edge of the bed and started rubbing his cock on my ass. I hit the popper real hard until I was dizzy. As soon as he saw me put the bottle down he jerked my hips back and thrust forward ramming his cock all the way in me. I screamed out, oh fuck, you gotta stop!

He said shut up and take it like a slut as he pounded my ass hard and fast.

It was starting to hurt and I tried to slide forward a bit but he pushed me down and landed right on top of me. I was lying on my stomach with my face buried in the sheets, legs spread wide and him fucking me hard and fast with no mercy. He grunted a few times and unleashed his seed inside me again.

He immediately climbed off, slapped my ass and told me to get dressed.

I told him I needed to shower and clean up before I left.

He said he didn't have time for me to do all that shit just get dressed.

I got my skirt and blouse and put them on and went to the bathroom and cleaned up and did my make up as fast as I could. I tried to do something with my hair but all he had was gel. I used some and got it somewhat fixed where it didn't look like a bird nest.

I slipped on my shoes grabbed the popper bottle and walked out of his room.

He offered me a soda and said he would call me as he ushered me out the door.

I drove home nervous as hell, I hadn't thought I was staying all night so I didn't bring any man clothes to wear. I was worried someone may see me when I got home.

As I drove home I got a few honks from guys in big rigs as they could see right down in my car. I was driving with my legs gaped open because my ass so sore. My panties and the tops of my stockings were crusty with dried cum where it ran down my legs.

I got home and checked around the parking lot looking for anyone outside. Luckily it was only about 8:00am so most people were still sleeping off the Friday night party.

I got out and walked at a brisk pace through the complex to my apt. I climbed the stairs and as soon as I got to the top the door across from me opened. I could have died.

I had never met or saw my neighbor before and there stood a black man looking at me.

He smiled and said, well well well, what do we have here?

I just smiled and said hello as I fumbled for my keys. I got the key in the lock and the door open.

He said ok then bye, but I will see you again.

I turned and smiled as I shut the door I looked down and he was rubbing his crotch.

I went in and took a few bong hits and drank a beer or two and jumped in the shower. After I showered I fell in my bed and went to sleep.

To be continued...

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love dressing up as a girl. I love the looks I get, when I am out dressed en femme

Nothing makes me feel more feminine than getting hit on by men.

I went on vacation to live as a girl. I had a wonderful time, shopping and sightseeing. I was completely accepted as a girl, by everyone.

On the last night, before I was going home I met a guy who I was attracted to. This was something new to me as I always considered myself a heterosexual male that liked girls but liked to dress as one

We were at a club, having drinks and dancing. I told him that I was a crossdresser and he was alright with it.

Long story short. After many drinks I agreeded to go with him to his hotel. Once we were there, I let him undress me until I was only wearing a bra and panties. He told me to get on my knees and when I did ,I was looking at his hard stiff throbbing cock pointing at my mouth. I did what any girl would do in that situation. I opened my mouth and put the head of his cock inside and closed my lips around it, sucking it and stroking it with my hand. It actually amazed me that I liked sucking his cock and tasting his pre cum

I felt his cock expand and he withdrew it from my mouth and shot his seman all over my face. I felt like a whore with his cum dripping down onto my breasts

After a short break, I sucked his cock until it was hard again. He told me that he wanted to fuck me.

I was apprehensive about doing it, because I never expected that I'd be in a situation like this.

He removed my panties and told me that I had a pretty little pussy. This made me feel like I was a girl more than I had ever felt. I laid down on his bed and opened my legs. He put some lubricant on my little brown puckered spot and all over his cock. He mounted me and began poking at my gurl pussy. He told me to put his cock inside of my cunt. I reached down and found it then put the head on the entrance to my gurl pussy. He pushed and the muscles of my rectum relented enough for his cock to get inside of me, taking my breath away

OH GOD, I CRIED YOUR SO BIG

He said

Your cunt is so fucking tight. Little by little he managed to get his cock inside of me past my prostate and deep inside of my colon

It hurt so bad. I almost lost consciousness. I kept telling myself that it was supposed to hurt when a girl loses her virginity..I was holding on to that thought as he was fucking me. I felt like such a cunt, laying there letting him fuck me

Then from our of no where, I told him

Cum inside of me and knock me up

Hearing this he began to fuck me faster and faster until I felt his cock expand and ejaculate his potent seed deep inside of me.

It was a feeling that only a girl would understand

I had never had a feeling like that.

I had this guy's seman inside of my cunt

This must be what a girl feels like when she gets pregnant

Afterwards, as I was driving back to my hotel I could feel his seman seeping out of me coating my panties and the top of my legs.

I had never felt more girley and feminine as I did that last night on vacation

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 7 years ago
just like me

I often have adventures like the one is this story. I love a man taking me for a walk in public, holding my hand, and treating me like the woman I feel like when I'm all dressed up. I love a man treating like a sissy sub slut that I am in the bedroom. I love sucking cock, getting fucked and having a hot hunky man make love to me while I'm dressed as a sissy CD. Please tell more stories like this one. It's really hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I love getting dressed as a woman

I too love getting dressed up as a woman and having a man treat me like one. When he holds me in his arms, kisses me, feels my nice man-boobs, and then he lets me suck his cock. Then, he "makes love" to me -- yes, not just fucking my man-pussy but actually "making love". It feels so right with a man's cock inside me, exploding his cum inside my pussy, and then he leans forward and kisses me because I am his "lover". Please tell more stories like this one - it brought back great memories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I got bold,dressed in pantyhose,heels,wig.skirt but not too short and for the first time walked down the street,9.30 at night.I am 46 years old.I got a few looks from guys,my cock was hard from the thrill and then decided to go back to my flat.A guy, obviously drunk,loud, tried to grab my arm as i walked past,i pushed his arm away but he grabbed me again.Then i heard a voice,leave her alone,and my arm was linked and i was moved away.A tall man ,50ish was moving me away.You all right,yes thankyou, where do you live i will walk you home.I accepted, i felt safe with him.I invited him in for a coffee,he accepted,i felt so relaxed with him.I sat opposite him when i served the coffee,knowing that my pantyhose were on show.Small talk,i stood up,sat next to him,look i would like to thank you,my hand on his leg,moving to his bulge.He didnt stop me,he was hard,i helped him get his cock out,my hand stroking him,nice,not too big as i lowered my head onto him,not my first but hard and nice.His hand reached my legs,i held it,not wanting him to go higher,he said dont worry i know,as he reached under,rubbing my hosed virgin bottom.I wanted him,i stood,pulled my skirt down,he removed his pants,i grabbed his arm,leading him to my bed.I knelt on all fours,leaving him in no doubt what i wanted,he took the lube i offered him,my hose lowered,i felt the lube around my hole,then the head at my entrance.I said its my first and i felt the pressure until my hole opened and his cock entered me,it hurt,i flinched forward,the head still in me,then relaxed as he slowly slid inside me, stopping, waiting,then easing back,slowly,forward until he got a nice ryhthym going,the pain subsiding,my cock hard until i felt him swell in me and i was filled with his warm cumm,sending me over the edge,milking while my cock was shooting cumm,so intense.It was a wonderful first fuck and made me hunger for the next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I'm a sissy slut too

I love being a cross-dressing, sissy, cock-sucking slut who enjoys getting dressed up as a woman and letting a man with a big cock fuck me. Your story is similar to what I did last weekend. I truly love feeling like a woman, being treated like a woman, sucking cock and getting fucked - like the faggot bitch I am. Yes, I only want to be with men -- if that makes me gay, then so be it. I love being a sissy faggot cock-sucker. That's me !!!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Slut Awakens Girly boy is found out by his Black neighbor.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Chrissy Fucks the Neighbor Crossdresser meets the black neighbor.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Babysitter Babysitter guy becomes babysitter girl.in Transgender & Crossdressers
SEXretary Crossdresser realises the perks of his new secretarial job.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Consequences of a Winter Storm A college aged babysitter is caught dressed as the wife.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories