All Comments on 'Christening Dany'

by SissyPantySlut

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
2hot2m82hot2m8over 11 years ago
That's hot!

Her Ass Clamping on your cock while you are squirting! It made me Squirt!

bluesky496bluesky496over 11 years ago

fabulous story , i was so turned on reading it ,i want to be the sissy in the story ,please ,please write another chapter soon,

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hot hot hot!!!!!

wanna be the sissy, feel the ecstasy, keep up the good work!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
erotic story

I too LOVE to have a hard cock buried in me!!!!!! I LOVE becoming a girl and having someone fuck me hard and fast or hard and slow!!!!! Wearing stockings, heels, panties and a bra is what everyone likes and I LOVE it. Your story made me cum in my panties and now I am licking them clean, write a seque

Mollyl.

Joannemitchell67Joannemitchell67over 11 years ago
Oh My

Ok. Like my fellow SissySisters here, I admit, it made me cum too !!!! I read it while only partially dressed but however I felt the urge to slip into my pink lace bra and then slip into my (rarely used ) little Babydoll nightie. With the addition of wig, pink ribbons and full makeup and stockings, I was ready to read it again. THANK YOU !!!

Mmmmmmmm. Usually in my images (and in my several real life encounters), I am taken by a strong sexy man, but the image of two sexy fem sissys going at it is just Devine. Yes Please. Oh to play dress up and then have some Girly sissy fun with any one of you lovely literotica ready Ladies ;-)

Mmmmmm

Joanne

joannemitchell67@yahoo.com

Joannemitchell67Joannemitchell67over 11 years ago
Another thought

Imagine if all us Sissy Girly boys were able to get together to sit around and read this story together while dressed as the ladies that we are. :-)

Perhaps in beautiful ball gowns, hair and makeup done, dresses, petticoats, stockings and high heels. Reading the stories then perhaps dancing together, handsome men admiring us in our feminine finery before they each pick the Sissy of their choice. So may of us seemed to enjoy this story that it would be fun to chat and to play. Thank you SissyPantySlut for sharing such a vivid delicious image.

Mmmmm

Joannemitchell67@yahoo.com

penisholderpenisholderabout 11 years ago
Thanks

I have no need to dress like a female but this storie make me hard and I did jack off to it .Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

She told me to wear pantyhose,sheer,no panties.I was let in to the flat,she was much older than me,i was 28,she 50ish,high heels,tight skirt.No formalities,take off everything but the pantyhose,now kneel,her skirt lifted,suck it,grabbing my head,the cock already erect,i let her fuck my face with her cock.Turn around,hands on my arse,nice,hold still,i felt my pantyhose being cut,nice hole,a very wet finger pushed slowly inside,my cock hard,the finger removed,replaced by the head of her cock,back and forward movements,the head in,pain,small movements until she was all the way in me,i wanted this,i had placed the ad,strap on lady required,she answered back, why not try the real thing and here i was,on my knees,filled with cock which was now moving in and out of me.I felt your hand on my cock and my release was quick, spraying onto the bed as i felt my hole grasp the cock in my arse and a pulsing warmth fill me as you slid more easily in and out.Exactly how i thought it would be,only better,i had my arse full of cumm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Read Great!

I love the story and the descriptions. Where do I find a well endowed man or she male to take me and let me feed on his cum filled cock? I would love to have some panties and a slip or baby doll when being made love to at either end....

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamalmost 10 years ago
Nice

I like this story and especially that you did not drag it out. I to am a budding sissy who wears panties and woman clothing although I have not found a bra yet. Thanks for posting your stories and posting on the forum

nicole46nicole46almost 4 years ago
loved it

nice story my panties are wet

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous