Christian College Sex Comedy Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ms. Buchanan was right," Scarlett laughed softly. "You would be interesting to deal with."

Right as I made ready to ask her what exactly Christina said, my stomach began rumbling.

"I'm off to lunch unless you need me for anything right now," I sighed. Victoria turned me around and directed me out the door. Rio, Mercy and Vivian were waiting for me. It rapidly became clear that Rio was Dr. Scarlett's next appointment.

"Ms. Reveal," I inquired of Dr. Scarlett's assistant who glared in response. "I'm heading off to the dining hall, and since I doubt you've been able to grab a bite to eat, do you want me to pick up something for you and the doctor?" I doubted that was what she expected. She typed away at her keyboard for a few second, checking out today's menu.

"Mr. Braxton, could you get me the Caesar Salad and Dr. Scarlett the trout?" she said.

"Zane," Rio snickered softly, "how far did you get? I'd hate to have to sex her up all over again when I can go straight for the main dish."

"Smooth, Bro," I groaned while Marisol looked like she was going to staple Rio's ear to the desk.

"The Doctor and I talked and that is all," I cautioned Rio. "I suggest you do the same and keep it simple." Rio snorted and followed Dr. Scarlett into her office. Before she dropped out of sight Rio half-turned, pointed at Victoria's butt, and mouthed 'Wow' and made out the hourglass curves. She was really subtle; only Mercy, Vivian, Marisol and I saw it – which meant all of us.

"Mercy, are you going to be okay?" I inquired once the door shut and Mercy had sat down.

"I need to stay for Rio," Mercy sighed.

"Vivian, can you wait for Rio while Mercy and I take a walk?" I asked my guardian.

"Absolutely, Zane," Vivian nodded. She took a seat while Mercy followed me wordlessly out the door.

"You don't have to do this, Zane," Mercy spoke up after a while.

"Own up to all you do, Mercy," I replied, "and by that, I mean I brought you and Rio into a collision course so I am as responsible for your happiness as I am for Rio's."

"I...ummm...thank you," Mercy worked out the words. "Rio can be too much to handle at times."

"Yes," I wrapped a very inappropriate arm around her shoulder, "she can be, but I feel she's worth putting up with the bull crap. Don't be discouraged by her fooling around with other women – or men; Rio is far more loyal than people give her credit for. She may do things to piss you off – that's a given – but she wants to be with you. In fact, who do you believe she was thinking of when she bought that butt plug?"

"You?" she meekly mocked me.

"Ha, ha, ha," I chuckled. "That is the reason I don't sleep on my stomach these days, Mercy. She plays rough. She loves rough too, so I feel it is an adequate trade-off. If you want to snuggle with someone else from time to time, you are welcome on my pillow any night."

"Zane, do you think I'm a lesbian? What I am trying to say is, I think I may be a lesbian but I'm not sure," Mercy confided in me.

"It doesn't matter what I think but in my experience, you are bi-sexual, not a dedicated lesbian. That could mean that you like relationships with girls but the occasional fling with a guy," I said.

"You have had sex with me and I know you enjoyed it. You are not in an environment that allows many men so now that you are coming into your sexuality, you are confronted by women. Sexual orientation is one thing; sexual preference is another," I went on to say, "At Spring Break we should put your ideas to the test. Until then, don't worry too much about it."

"Not being a virgin would be horrible enough," Mercy related. "If my parents thought I was homosexual, they would die – or kill me."

"Mercy, do you think what you are doing is sinful?" I questioned. Mercy had to think about that for a while. We gathered up three trays and made our way back to the Vice Chancellor's office.

"Yes...yes, I do, Zane," Mercy muttered. "I am afraid I'm going to Hell."

"Mercy, you are not going to hell – at least not for what you've been doing the past few weeks," I comforted her. "Think about the good you've done for Rio."

"I am still steeped in perversions," she moped.

"Trust me on this; the battle between Heaven and Hell will not be decided by the playful use of a dildo, butt plug, or vibrator," I whispered into her ear. Mercy rewarded me with a wicked little smile. "What matters is the happiness you bring, the trust you earn, and the powerless you protect. Don't knock yourself out because you too are feeling pleasure."

Mercy stopped walking which brought me up short. She worried her lower lip as she worked some things out in her head.

"Do you think I'm really Rio's best hope at salvation?" she asked softly.

"You more than anyone else," I responded. I could see a weight lifting off her shoulders.

"Thank you, Zane," she smiled at me. We entered the Administration building and headed for the Vice-Chancellor's office.

"I'm going to have to tell Rio about his conversation," I told her. Mercy looked uncertain. "Someone deserves a spanking, don't you think?" That wonderful little lusty smile crept onto her lips once more.