All Comments on 'Christian Men and Muslim Girls'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
JonMcmanJonMcmanabout 12 years ago
continue & FYI

part 2 hot sex please.

and fyi its not that muslim men get to have fun they are not supposed to.. and in this day and age with all the nudity and sexuality bombarding people with sexual images some people are not strong so they fool around.

i know muslim pepople who do this and i also know muslim men who are borderline insane because 1. they are sexually fustrated, and 2 they are victims of muslim men who do fool around and push thier women into the arms of non muslim men.. they are depressed because they did nothing to warent being neglected for non muslim men. so mr samuelx show some fucking respect for muslim men! your stories are good but was the bashing of muslim men really necessary? you could have used that space to write a sex scene insted!

cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Muslim sex...

Would love to have read how the Christian man goes to bed with his Muslim girlfriend.

They both break all the religious boundaries as she lays-back & opens her legs wide for him as he prepares to mount her & move his hard, Christian cock deep into her innocent Muslim pussy, which craves his manhood thrusting deep inside her.

As he begins to slowly slide his penis into her very wet pussy, she tells him: "Please go slowly... and gently. I've never been with a man before..."

He takes it very slowly & shows her his Christian love in his gentleness toward her.

When his penis meets her holy hymen, he pauses it before pushing deeper & looks into her eyes, seeking her permission for him to proceed.

She nods in approval & wraps her arms around him as he slowly pushes his penis into her innocent Muslim pussy, which is now his.

She didn't ask him to wear a condom because she wants his spermy Christian cum to unite them...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...