All Comments on 'Christie's 'A''

by TennesseeHillbilly

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
wdelanderwdelanderover 15 years ago
I'd like to read more about these characters...

... as she gains more experience and her confidence grows, there to be a competition for control. You're a good writer and this was a very sexy story, albeit short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

A's are always available at the college where I tutor. There is always a student who hasn't achieved who really needed to for whatever reason. Also once they reach their final year you could almost be sure they had some sort of sexual experiences. The guys, I always tell them to bring their mothers back the next day with them to talk about it and that is interesting, in itself, but the girls, I told them I would look at their grades overnight but if you really want that ' A ' come back tomorrow, early, 7.30, wear tights. That leaves them with an alternative, some don't turn up, they know, but a lot do, I don't care what they look like, I just know my cock would be sliding in and out of a young ladies tight ass, never their pussies, way too risky, although they always offered that second, their mouths first . My last one was a rather plump black student, Ariela, she turned up early, I noticed the white flaired skirt, the sheer grey tights.I locked the door. A bit shy, well, hi Ariela, what can I do for you, I really need that ' A' Mr Raymond. Well I looked over your grades last night, 84 doesn't cut it. I really cannot do anything. she looked at me, um, can I do anything? Well, I don't know, what are you prepared to do, um, anything, looking down. Well, lets see, stand up Ariela, she did, lift your skirt, she did, mm, nice, turn around, her tights covered bottom on display. All right, I think I can see a way, your choice, you can leave now, no further discussion, I will up your mark to 86, stay and do as I tell you and I will give you a 91. She looked at me, I need the 91, I stay, I dropped my trousers, my cock standing out, well start here, she moved over, her hand touched my cock, lightly, then harder, now your mouth, she knelt down, her mouth was warm, she was o.k, but not up to that Latino girl, Kristina, who made me blow in her mouth. Mmm, ok, now , bend over the desk, lift that skirt, I moved behind her, fingering her pussy through her tights. I pulled them off, her red panties as well, my finger moving up and down her damp pussy, gradually pushing in to her. Then I knelt, my tongue between her bottom, she flinched when my tongue touched her anus, rimming her, making sure she was really wet. Her pussy was certainly wetter, I moved my finger up to her anus, joining my tongue, then probing, entering, she closed tight around my finger but I worked and she gradually loosened a bit, enough to place a second finger alongside the first. It was then she realized what was about to happen, I moved my fingers out, the desk is a great height as I put the head of my cock at her anal entrance, held her ample thighs and pushed, relax, think of that 'A' and my cock slowly opened her and entered. So tight, as they always are, although that little blonde Lisa, who was also one of the cheer leaders, took my cock in one go and milked me with her ass, telling me to fuck her ass harder, I continued the pressure, easing my cock into Arielas slowly spreading ass until I was hard against her plump bottom, waiting as I felt her insides relaxing a bit before I began fucking her, slowly at first then faster until I was slapping hard against her plump bottom, my cum coating her tight insides. She didn't orgasm, unlike Lorraine, the red haired country girl, who at first struggled and cried out before orgasming , clamping down so tightly on my cock, that I couldn't move and when she stopped, my cum flooded into her. We uncoupled, I told her to just put the tights back on and come back and see me at 12.00 to get her certificate. She did, you have earned your 'A' give me your tights for your certificate. You should see the number of tights I have.Mmmmmmm.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous