Christina Aguilera's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jessy19
jessy19
2,741 Followers

Christian yelped. "Ow! Fuck! Let my hair go!"

"Shut up stupid bitch! Now answer my question, do you want more cock?" Eminem still had a hard grip on her hair.

"Y-yes! I want more cock! Fuckin' give it to me!" She finally managed to blurt out.

"Get on all fours you cunt! Right now!" Eminem shouted.

Christina didn't hesitate and got on all fours doggy style. Eminem slapped her ass hard turning it red. Christina cried out her pain and then she felt yet another slap. He spanked her ass again and again until the stinging sensation was actually making Christina hotter.

"You like getting your ass spanked bitch?" Eminem asked pulling her hair again.

"Yes! Fuck yes!" Christina moaned.

Eminem looked at Fred who was hard as a rock. "Hey Fred you ready to fuck this bitch? You ready for sloppy seconds?" He almost laughed.

Fred made a hateful face. "Hey fuck you. You're just jealous because she was mine first."

"Yours? No that's not true. She was actually Carson's first."

That comment made Fred mad as hell. "Whatever! Move aside I wanna fuck her!"

Fred got behind Christina sliding his cock in quite easily. Fuck! That Carson motherfucker just busted her pussy! She's so damn loose!

Fred started to thrust in and out of Christina and she moaned softly but he knew she wasn't getting much penetration. Feeling frustrated he took his cock out and moved to the front of her face. He slapped his cock on her face hard.

"You're too fuckin' loose bitch. Now suck me off I don’t want any of your skanky pussy!"

Christina gladly accepted his cock in her mouth putting plenty of suction on it. Fred tossed his head back enjoying the pleasure of her 19-year-old mouth. Her lips wrapped perfectly around his cock as she looked up at him while she sucked him off.

"Yes suck it like that you bitch! Suck my cock! Milk my cock!" Fred cried out in almost a high-pitched voice.

Eminem stared at Christina's ass with lust. Her ass was nice and round and her skin felt so soft. He was ready to pound on that ass like he'd always wanted to. He leaned down spreading her ass cheeks open showing off her pink puckered asshole.

"Hey Carson look at this! Fuck this hole is even tighter than the one you had!"

Carson looked and immediately his cock got hard again looking at her beautiful ass. Carson didn't hesitate for a moment and just ran his tongue on her asshole as Eminem kept her ass cheeks spread wide.

Christina squirmed a bit as she felt her ass being licked for the first time. It felt different but yet so erotic! She began to bob her head fast on Fred's cock and slowly took in his balls in her mouth as well. Fred looked down as Christina had her mouth full of his cock and balls. He knew he was going to explode hard in her tiny mouth.

Carson kept licking Christina's ass and then Eminem joined in on the fun. They both took turns licking her asshole up and down and rimming it.

"Yes! Get her asshole nice and wet cuz I'm gonna fuck it!" Eminem said as he started to get ready to stick his cock up Christina's ass.

Carson hungrily licked her ass until it was almost dripping wet with his saliva. He stood back as Eminem began to rim her asshole with his cock. He was going to just go ahead and ram it up her ass but instead he rammed it in her pussy getting his cock nice and wet with her juices to make the ass fucking more enjoyable. He slipped his cock in and out Christina's pussy making her moan into Fred's cock.

Once he got his cock wet, Eminem slid his cock out and gently started to enter Christina's tight asshole. Christina squinted her eyes as she felt the first cock ever entering her ass. She gripped Fred's cock harder in between her lips making him wanna shoot his load in her mouth.

"Ahhhh fuck! I'm cumming you fuckin' bitch! Drink my cum. Chug it down!" Fred moaned loudly cumming in Christina's mouth.

Christina felt Fred's long cum ropes shoot out in her mouth and she swallowed every drop of his cum nicely. In the meantime, she could barely breath as Eminem began to jam his cock up her ass.

"Mmmm she's so fuckin' tight. Oh yes! I'm gonna fuck her ass good!" Eminem said, as his cock was just halfway in her ass. With a little more effort he finally got all the way in her ass. Christina yelped in agony not enjoying the ass fucking too much at first.

Carson looked at her pain and it almost broke his heart. He managed to slip underneath Christina ready to lick her cunt. Fred took his softening cock out of Christina's mouth and practically fell the ground having no strength in him.

Christina felt tears almost coming out of her eyes as she was getting her ass deflowered. Suddenly she started to like it more as soon as Carson began to lick her pussy. Christina whimpered softly as she got her pussy eaten out and her ass fucked. The anal fuck was beginning to actually feel good.

Eminem started to fuck Christina's ass hard making his balls slap against her ass cheeks. Carson licked and sucked on her clit making sure she came in his mouth. Christina found herself enjoying this a bit too much. The feel of Eminem's cock up her ass was turning her on and the fact that Carson was eating her out was even hotter.

She tried to fight back but it was impossible! She was gonna cum so hard! Fred saw that her nipples became more erect and scooted over to her. He grabbed both of her nipples hard in his fingers pinching them. Christina was slowly losing herself.

Eminem loved the way her ass felt. It was the tightest thing he'd ever fucked. He wanted to just leave his cock inside of her ass for as long as he could. This little skank was gonna make him cum and it was going to be a hard orgasm. Fucking her up the ass would make up for all the things she'd said about him.

"I'm gonna cum in your ass you fuckin' slut! Take my cum you bitch! You horny little bitch!" Eminem said breathlessly as he started to cum in Christina's ass. At that same moment Christina felt herself releasing a much more intense orgasm. Her whole body tightened and she cried out her sweet orgasm.

Carson felt her juices just ooze out fast as he lapped them up. Her whole tiny body was quivering with delight as she came. Eminem had shot out his load inside her ass and he kept his cock in her ass making sure his cum stayed inside.

"You're such a ho! You're one fuckin' hot ho!" Eminem wheezed as he tried to catch his breath.

Carson got up from underneath Christina and Fred let her sensitive nipples go. They all stood around her looking at her having been deflowered from all her three holes. She was such a little tease to all the guys who watched her videos and now she was a total slut.

Christina slowly turned to lay down on her back still naked and still aching for more fucking. She was thinking to herself what was going to happen from this day forward. Would these guys tell their friends she was a slut? God she only hoped so!

jessy19
jessy19
2,741 Followers
12