All Comments on 'Christina Caves-In'

by LustyLee77

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Actually

John is kicking her slut ass to the curb and with the pictures neither will work around kids again. Yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Needs a lot of polish

At least the grammar and spelling are good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not

Though good story line,You could have done so much more.Judging from your other work, This was not up tp your general high standards

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The dialougue is stupid

Real people don't talk that way I can't imagine those characters speaking like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Re: Actually

What pictures are you talking about? Do you understand that this is a work of fiction? Do you have an imagination? And to the rest of the negative commentors - Have any of you posted stories on this site? Have any of you put your work out there for others to judge? If you are going to be critical of someone elses work, why not make it constructive? If you don't like the subject matter don't read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ok

continue with it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
AWESOME!!

You have the hottest stories. Love them, keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hope to hear more!

I just discovered your stories recently and I have to say I love your work! I hope you have plans to continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Issues

plot is fine but dialogue is terrible

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hotter ending

Christina will be detailed to sex education class taught by a stern black female. She will be told to undress and splay over a chair with ankles handcuffed to chair ends and hands cuffed to front. The black mistress will hand riding crop to black girl teen and tell her to crop sides of ass until beet red. Christina will have panties stuffed in mouth. Then fingering ass pussy lessons taught before black studs start fucking Christina as if they never had one. Impregnation of slut will be taught as health care lessons while the art of humiliating a white submissive slut will be deliciously taught.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous