Christina Caves-In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,590 Followers

Visibly moved Christina said, "I'm so sorry. It must have been horrific for you growing up with that going on. Do you really want to include me in all of your sexual activity? I would be honored to be your partner and will work hard on losing the jealousy. It's just that you mean so much to me. Besides the mother and daughter what else do you have planned for us?"

Naomi smiled and said, "It wasn't so bad. After watching my mother be a whore for the white women I would go to my room and finger my inflamed cunt thinking about what was going on in mom's room. The thing was though that I wanted to be the dominating one not my submissive mother. We can do so much together my love. I want to watch you and Betty big boobs get it on. Her tits are big but I'm betting on yours. Glad I got to you first. You were ready to cave in to her but I beat her to it. We'll hook up with Etta Brown the woman with the biggest tongue in the whole damn town and then there some of the moms and students from the class that complained about you. There is a lesbian bar we can go to. There is this knockout blonde dike that has all the black girls drooling over her. That's not fair because most of the white women want her as well. We can have lots of fun there. The things we can do together are endless. What do you think baby? I could have a bunch of the sisters at the club sit at our table then kick you under so you can sample each cunt. Sound like fun?"

"I ah... do...don't know about that. My tongue would get tired and it would be so embarrassing. Poor John; he sure is going to get as earful when he gets home but he will get-off just listening to it all. I wonder if he will even believe me."

"Don't bullshit me Christina you could eat pussy all night long and never get enough but that is one of the things that I like about you. Today was all play and I am totally exhausted. The rest of the week will be all work but Saturday I am going home with you. We can watch your porn then gobble each other all up then I am going to fuck the shit out of you with a big fat dildo. Sunday we will go to the club. When your husband John gets home we should give him a big reward for being such a good sport. First he can watch us then we will have a wild and raunchy threesome. I'll suck his cock, feed him my luscious cunt, then fuck the shit out of him. Don't get jealous again baby because he's going to be as captivated with my juicy cunt as you are. He wont be loosing his wife and you won't be losing John. You will both be gaining a new lover and by the way when mom and her girl were pleasuring me I noticed how much you were enjoying Leona eating you out."

"Thinking about you and John is scary, twisted, nasty, and totally perverted but I'm getting soaked again just thinking about it. Welcome to my marriage my sexy mistress. The urge to please you is so powerful that I am willing to do what ever you command. If eating every pussy in the lesbian club is what you want me to do then that's exactly what will happen. You have transformed my quiet life into one filled with wild, lewd, and titillating adventures. Thank you my love."

Tuesday and Wednesday they worked hard and didn't fool around at all. Thursday morning was more of the same. After lunch Naomi announced, "We are all caught up now so we can play a little bit. Think I'll cal your friend Betty to the office. I;ll make her think that she is in trouble for sexually harassing you and then we'll have some fun." The principal called Leona and instructed her to relieve Betty and send her to the office.

Ten minutes later there was a knock on the door and Betty was told to come in. When she saw Christina she looked very nervous and inquired, "Yes Ms. Evans why did you summon me away from my class?

Naomi coldly stated, "You have been sexually harassing Christina here with lewd propositions and inappropriate touching. Do you have and defense for your actions. This is a very serious charge as you very well know. I'm waiting."

Betty said, "That is a fucking lie. I don't know what the hell she told you but Christina never once complained. In fact she encouraged my sexual advances. One day at lunch I told her how wet she made me and put her hand up my dress and on my sopping cunt. The bitch didn't remove her hand until it fas filled with my creamy cum. Then she licked her fingers. It all started as a joke about who had the largest busts, When told that she would love eating my juicy black cunt she merely blushed and I knew that she wanted it. Not once did she ever complain or ask me to cease my sexual talk. She was flirtatious, she joined in the dirty talk, and even expressed that she enjoyed being naughty. Hell, she even told me that she was tempted to have sex with me. There was no harassment at all."

Naomi glared at the white wife and wanted to know "Is this all true? Did you really act out your slutty self? Once you tasted her cum on your fingers you longed and lusted to go right to the source. Is that correct?"

"Well I was tempted but we didn't really have sex. She told me to taste her cum on my fingers. It wasn't my idea but yes I did do it. I explained to you how difficult it was for me with my husband pushing me to have sex with a black woman. I did tell you about Betty but never complained about her advances. Watching all of those porn videos with John made me extremely curious about what it would be like having sex with a black woman. Naomi it was you that I caved-into. You are my mistress, my love, and the object of my desire so what ever you say I will do,"

"Damn right you will slut. Betty you are a predatory dike and Christina you are a needy little slut. You shall both be punished but no doubt the two of you will savor every fucking minute of it. Strip ladies and I will direct all the lewd,lascivious, and filthy action."

Naomi delighted in eyeballing them getting naked. A gasp escaped from the white teacher's mouth as she beheld Betty's hairy cunt. The hair was black,curly, and thick. The pussy lips were swollen and chunky. Naomi ordered them to have a tit fight and declared Christina the winner. As a reward for having the biggest tits her lover was instructed to sit in the chair and the loser would eat her white pussy. The principal marveled at how much they were built the same. She enjoyed watching Christina get-off on Betty's flickering tongue and made them exchange places.

At first her lover licked Betty's bushy cunt slowly but soon she was lapping with vigor. Betty closed her legs tightly holding the white wife in place and asserted, "Hell yeah, just like that. Lick the motherfucker. I've waited a long time for you to put your pretty face between my legs and it's even better than I imagined. Faster, harder, deeper, and put some fingers in my big sloppy cunt. Now chew on my fat cunt lips and don't forget the clit. Oh hell yeah; you were born to eat pussy. That's it white girl. Yessssss! Lick and suck at the same time. You are really getting into gobbling up my black cunt aren't you bitch. I knew it. I told you that you would love eating my cunt and it is plain to see that you are in ecstasy. Oh baby oh. Here it is, suck out all my sticky cum. Yessssssss! Fuckkkkk yeahhhh."

Naomi decided to shut Betty up so she fed Betty her horny hole. Betty knew what she was doing and soon had the principal quivering to a powerful orgasm. Naomi heard her lover trying to speak but the sound was muffled as Betty's strong legs held the white woman in a mighty vice-grip. The principal told Betty to let Christina go. What a sight that was. The poor white girl was choking and struggling to catch her breath as a power propelled stream of liquid splattered all over her face, hair, and entire body. At first Naomi thought that Betty was peeing on Christina but soon realized what it was and declared, "Holly Shit a squirter! I've seen a few women squirt before but nothing like that!"

Betty proudly stated, "Yeah people always freak out the first time but they always want more. You loved it didn't you Christina? I know you want more so just remember that you have an open invitation to visit my cunt again. Hell baby if you keep eating my cunt so fucking good then I'll even let you fuck my husband. He has a big fat cock and no doubt he would really like to play with you. Think about it baby; while he is drilling your sweet pussy I'll sit on your face. Just tell me when."

Christina regained her composure and meekly replied. "I did enjoy being with you but don't know about your husband. I would have to clear that with Naomi and my husband. Naomi and I made a deal that whatever we do it will be together."

Betty said, "That's cool. I can respect that; hope we can all get together again real soon."

Naomi replied, "Oh we will. You can count on it. I have to see that squirt again up close. I've never seen such a power squirt. We've got a lot on our plate right now but we will work something out though."

After dressing they kissed goodbye and Naomi told her lover, "Hold on tight because we are going on a wild and wicked ride. Together we can have it all. You can count on one lusty adventure after another. I am so looking forward to meeting John and introducing him to my love box I don't really dig men that much but because he is your husband and because you will be there that will make it so fucking steamy. The three of us will be as one and you both will worship my black cunt. Don't you just love it baby?"

Christina offered, "You know I do and each day is now something that I eagerly look forward to thanks to you. I love the adventure, I love you, and it is you that I will be holding on to during our wild ride. I tingle all over just thinking about it all."

The End

LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,590 Followers
12