Christina in Paris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that Kelly looked at me and said, "Chris, oh my gosh." Then she leaned over and started rubbing her forehead with her free hand. She whipped up and said, "This is just so much, you know? I mean, I don't – I don't know -" She stumbled over her words in her nervousness and frustration.

I put my hands on her shoulders and tried to calm her down. "I know, I know, and I'm so sorry. I really didn't mean to put all of this on you so unexpectedly. Gosh Kel, just please don't stop being my friend."

"Chris, you know I'm not going to stop being your friend. We'll always be friends. I just don't know how to feel right now. I guess I'd be lying to say I've never felt anything for you."

"Really?" I was shocked.

"Yeah, I never knew what it was though. Well, I think I knew, but I tried so hard to ignore it. I mean, I'm straight, you know. And as long as you didn't feel the same I was okay. But now, gosh, what do we do?"

We stared at each other for a while and then I leaned in for our first real kiss. It was kind of uneasy at first. We were both very nervous and not really sure what to do, where to put our hands. Eventually we found it and it was amazing. Kelly's hands came to rest on my waist and my hands ran desperately through her hair. I reluctantly pulled away, knowing that I had to have more of her. We were both very out of breath and we just looked at each other up and down.

"Wow," I finally said.

Kelly chuckled and said, "Yeah."

"Do you want to go into the um," I nodded my head in the direction of the bedroom, unable to say the actual word.

"Okay," Kelly replied back, just as nervous as I was.

We got up from the sofa and walked into the bedroom. It was so quiet, only our nervous breathing filled the air.

"I'm not sure of what to do now," Kelly said looking down at the ground.

"Me neither." As much as I had played this out in my head, once the actual moment came I was dumbfounded. "I guess we can take off our clothes." Kelly silently nodded her head in agreement and we slowly began to disrobe ourselves. "Wait." I said.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Nothing, it's just too quiet. I'm going to turn on some music."

"Okay."

I walked over to the CD player and pressed play on the jazz CD Kelly had in there. I turned it on fairly low and it provided a nice and mellow sound to fill in the awkward silence. I walked back over to the bed in front of Kelly and we continued to take off our clothes. She stripped down to her bra and panties and I just stripped down to my panties, I hadn't been wearing a bra before. I looked at all of Kelly's body, but she just looked down at the ground. I could tell she was having second thoughts and maybe thinking this was a mistake. So I walked over to her and hugged her around her waist, she returned the hug by putting her arms around my neck.

"It's okay babe," I whispered.

I pulled back and looked into her eyes. Then I kissed her. It wasn't as desperate as our first kiss, but much more reassuring. I was reassuring her that everything I said before was true, and maybe reassuring myself that this was what I really wanted. After we kissed for a while I took her by the hand and led her to the bed. We both got in underneath the covers and continued kissing and rubbing our hands over each others' bodies. Eventually I got on top and began kissing around Kelly's ears and neck. I made my way down towards her breasts and before I unsnapped her bra I looked straight into her eyes and said, "You're so beautiful Kel." She smiled at me and for the first time I knew that she felt the exact same way I did. I removed her bra and began to touch her nipples. They stiffened to the touch and a small moan escaped her lips. I kissed all around her breasts and eventually began to suck on her right nipple, then her left. Her breathing had become very rapid and her hands moved to my head. I kissed and licked down her stomach and in and out of her belly button. By the time I got to the top of her panties, I could smell how aroused she was. I slowly pulled the panties off and took in the beautiful site of my best friend's pussy. She had a Brazilian wax which made it even sexier. I placed a kiss on her clit and she nearly screamed out from the anticipation. I licked her clit very slowly as she began to lift her hips in rhythm with my tongue. I parted her lips with my fingers and slowly began pumping two of my fingers in and out. Kelly's hands had left my head to grab at the bed sheets. I could tell she was close to orgasm so I focused on her clit and began licking it rapidly and sucking the whole thing into my mouth. Her body stiffened and I prepared to drink what was going to come out.

With one last cry of, "Oh Christina!" She came.

I laid beside Kelly, held her and kissed the side of her face.

"Chris," Kelly said.

"Yeah."

She turned on her side to face me, "Wow."

I laughed and said, "Was it okay?"

She kissed me and said, "It was perfect. But now, it's your turn."

Kelly began to move down my body, imitating many of the things that I had done. But when she got to my pierced nipple she kind of hesitated.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Um," she paused, "I don't want to accidentally suck too hard and pull it out."

I laughed and said, "It'll be fine, trust me."

She went back to my breasts and I put my hand on her head to gently let her know it was okay to apply more pressure. All of this felt amazing but I was in desperate need for some attention between my legs. As if she read my mind, Kelly began to kiss her way towards my panties. She quickly pulled them off and kissed from the insides of my thighs all the way into the center. She licked up some of the wetness that had already come out and then stuck her flattened tongue into my pussy. It was so warm, it felt amazing. She pushed it in and out of me like a little penis, then she used her thumb to rub my clit. My hips were involuntarily fucking her face. She eventually had to use both her hands to hold my thighs down on the bed. She stopped making love to my pussy and moved up to my clit piercing. She licked it and pressed it with her tongue, which took me so close to cumming. Again, reading my mind, she began to suck my clit fairly hard, and it took no time for my orgasm to hit. She drank all of what came out and then kissed her way back up my body until she reached she lips. She held me as I regained my strength and whispered how much this meant to her in my ear. I laid my head on her shoulder with my arm going across her chest. She wrapped one arm around my shoulder and the other rested on the small of my back.

"Kelly, that was amazing," I said.

"No, this whole night was."

I scooted in closer to her and she kissed the top of my head and continued rubbing my back.

"Kel."

"Yeah babe."

I propped myself up on my elbows and looked at her. "I love you."

She smiled and rubbed my face. "Chris," she said, "I love you too."

We kissed once more and then fell asleep in each other's arms.

12