Christina Looks for a College Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2
2
41 Followers

Lisa smiles back and says, "Please do not stop, I was just beginning to enjoy the show." as she takes her other hand and begins to rub her throbbing clit in time with her three fingers still sliding in and out of herself.

With that comment, Layla now laying down on the bed, her fingers lightly rubbing her clit, says to Matt, "I'm up for more if you are and it does look like you are up for it" as she admires his still rock-hard cock glistening with her wetness.

Matt replies by climbing onto the bed and quickly removing Layla's hand from her center. He then quickly replaces it with his long, thick dick as he slides all he can into her. She lets out a quick scream as she is quickly filled again by Matt's manhood and then smiles at him as he begins to slide in and out her soaking wet hole.

Matt slowly increases his speed as he pounds away at Layla's pussy; a puddle of her juices forming underneath her hot body. Matt continues this until he feels his body tense up; waves of impending pleasure begin to pulsate throughout his body.

He looks down at Layla who is pulling hard on her thick nipples, electric shocks of enjoyment leaving her very center and traveling to every nerve ending in her body.

Matt screams out, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh baby, I am going to cum so hard, you ready for it? You want me to fill you up with it? You want to feel it drip out of you?"

Layla screams back, "Ohhhhhhhhhh, please, please fill me baby, fill me good! I want to feel all that you have for me, give it to me good!"

And with that Matt shoves his entire pole deep into Layla's drenched pussy and lets his first load of sticky cum fire into her. Load after load fires out of his long cock and empties into Layla's tunnel; waves of pleasure rocking both of their bodies with each shot of Matt's seed.

Matt screams out, "Ohhhhhhhhhhh Layla, you are too good to me, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, yes, yes, yes!"

Layla screams back, "Give to me big boy, fill me with your sticky cum! I want to feel it oozing from my thick pussy lips! Give to me! More! More! More! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck yes! Yes!"

Mat lets out a few grunts as the last shots of his ammo are fired deep into Layla's center. Matt then collapses onto Layla's body, trying desperately to catch his breath. After he finally can breathe again, he slides off of Layla's sexy body and onto the bed next to her to cool off.

He glances over towards where Lisa is and sees that she really has enjoyed the show. Lisa is laying full spread eagle on the bed, her legs bent at the knees, her one hand rubbing her throbbing pleasure button like a superstitious person rubbing a lucky rabbit's foot. Her other hand is holding the metal vibrator and she is sliding its full length in and out of her soaking wet pussy; her thick lips, tightening around its thickness as if it does not want to let it go. Soft moans of pleasure leaving Lisa's soft lips.

She catches Matt looking at her and turns towards him, a goofy smile on her face. Matt smiles back as his body is calming down from his fun with Layla. Lisa looks towards his descending penis and sees that it may just have a little life in it yet.

She slowly removes the toy from her hole and gets off of the bed. She walks over to where Matt is lying on his back and settles herself next to him on it. She then positions her face over his ever softening dick and sticks out her tongue to lick its red head. This action surprises Matt a little and he jumps at Lisa's touch.

Now that she has Matt's attention she proceeds to grab a hold of his limp manhood and slowly pump her fist around it; her lips engulfing its head at the same time. After a minute, Lisa begins to feel life return to Matt's pole as she is able to take more of it between her soft lips and into her warm mouth. A few soft moans begin to come from Matt's lips as he is surprised at how good Lisa is at this.

Lisa continues to suck Matt's pole as it becomes harder, thicker and longer with every lick, suck and stroke she gives it. She now has also pushed the full length of her vibrating toy back into herself. She yelps as she increases its intensity inside of her soft pussy.

After a few more minutes of encouragement, Matt's cock has returned to full strength and Lisa lets it leave from its grasp from between her lips. She then whispers up to Matt, "I want you to fuck me off of the bed, doggy style. Will you do that for me?"

Matt replies, "I'll follow your lead."

And with that, Lisa removes the toy from her love box and stands up. She moves over to the end of the bed and positions herself right between Layla's legs. She bends over and spreads herself nice and wide as Matt comes up behind her. Matt reaches out and grabs a hold of his throbbing cock and positions it at Lisa's soaking wet entrance.

"You ready for me, Lisa? You ready for all of me?" asks Matt.

Lisa replies, "Give to me big boy! Fill me to the brim with your brand of loving!"

And with that, Matt, lets out a groan as he shoves all of his many thick inches of manhood into Lisa's soft pussy. Lisa lets out an extended moan as she feels herself being filled by Matt's tool.

Matt gives all that Lisa can take of him and then sits there letting her get used to his extreme size. Matt can feel Lisa's soft, warm pussy pulsating around his dick and listens to the soft moans that are leaving her sweet lips.

At this point, Layla has come back from her world of satisfaction and sees what is going on down at the end of the bed. She says to Lisa, "Is that not the biggest dick you have ever had inside of you?"

Lisa replies, "It sure feels that way!"

Matt then asks Lisa, "You ready to cum all over my dick you little bitch?"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh, yes, make me cum rivers lover!" Lisa says in return.

Matt does not hesitate after that answer and he slowly pulls himself out of Lisa's soft hold and then slides back into her again. Moans leave both of their lips as Matt begins to slowly find his rhythm.

Meanwhile, Lisa has started to put the other part of her plan into effect. She looks up at Layla's sweet face and says, "It is payback time, you little whore and I hope you like it."

Lisa reaches out and spreads, Layla's pussy lips apart and with her other hand she produces the now infamous metal vibrator and she turns it on low. She then begins to run it up and own the full length of Layla's abused clit, instantly brining a soft moan to Layla's lips. Lisa continues rubbing the toy up and down Layla's throbbing pleasure button as she turns its intensity up. She rubs it harder and harder into Layla and her moans go from soft to a much higher volume.

Meanwhile, Matt has definitely found his rhythm as he slides every inch of his throbbing manhood into Lisa's pulsating pussy. Soon he is slapping himself hard against her ass as stroke upon stroke of his thick dick slams into her hole; his hands hanging onto her bountiful breasts for leverage.

Lisa is also increasing her torture to Layla, as now the metal toy is slamming in and out of Layla's soaking wet pussy and Lisa's tongue is licking her sensitive clit like a mad woman trying to get the last drop of ice cream from the bottom of a bowl.

The room is being overwhelmed by the smell and sounds of hard, rough sex. Layla laying on her back on the bed, playing with her rock-hard nipples and large breasts, Lisa bent over the end of the bed with her face buried between Layla's long legs and pounding her friend's abused pussy with a metal vibrator while being fucked doggy style by Matt and his long, thick dick. Everyone seems to be in a perfect rhythm like a well-oiled machine, sliding body parts and metal toys in and out of each other over and over again.

Soon the well-oiled machine makes a new noise as Lisa screams out, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, Matt more, more, more! Pound me with your thick dick! Make me cum! Ohhhhhhhhhhh, please make me cum hard!"

And with those words spoken, Lisa tenses up as all of her five senses are on overload. Electric waves of impending satisfaction crash into each other as they take over her body. She screams out again as she lifts her face from between Layla's center, "I am going to cum! I am going to cuuuuuummmmmmm! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck yes, yes, yes! Pound me more Matt, pound me more! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yes!"

Matt feels Lisa's pussy tense up around his cock and all of a sudden he feels a rush of warm liquid as the first wave of her nectar comes pouring out of her ravaged pussy. Lisa pours out wave after wave of juice all over Matt's cock, down her legs and onto the floor. Her body shudders with the last few tidal waves of pleasure as she returns her mouth to Layla's sweet pussy and the sweet taste of Matt's and Layla's loving making session.

Just as Lisa finishes reaching her peaks of pleasure, Matt screams out, "I am going to cum now Lisa! You better be ready for me! Ohhhhhhhhh, fuck yes! Yes!"

And Matt begins to unload his own nectar deep into Lisa's tunnel. Load after sweet load fills Lisa up and begins to drip down her legs mixing with her own liquids.

After a few more shots, Matt pulls out of Lisa's soft embrace and collapses onto the floor, once again having to catch his breath.

Now with Matt done, Lisa puts all of he efforts into bringing Layla once again to the land of complete bliss. Lisa begins pounding Layla's abused pussy with the vibrator while licking, sucking and nibbling on Layla's engorged clit.

Layla is screaming in pleasure, "You are such a bitch Lisa! Make me cum all over your face and you better get it all over you!"

Lisa screams back, "I'm ready and waiting, just tell me when!"

So Layla does, "Here it comes bitch, here it comes! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yes, make me cum, make me cum all over your face!"

Lisa then removes the toy from deep inside Layla's tunnel and feels Layla's body tense up under her.

Layla screams out, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming, make me cum bitch, make me cum more!"

The first orgasm hits Layla's body like a bomb going off inside of her. She begins to shake and toss about on the bed as she floods Lisa's face with her womanly nectar. Shot upon shot leaves her abused pussy and into Lisa's waiting mouth as she continues to thrash about on the bed.

After a few more earth shattering orgasmic hits to her body she lets out one last volcanic eruption of her juices all over Lisa's face and the bed below them. Just as Lisa feels Layla's body calming down, she bites down hard onto Layla's very sensitive and abused clit, this instantly sends Layla's body into another round of orgasmic fits.

Finally Lisa comes up for air and collapses on the bed next to Layla. All three of them, Lisa, Layla and Matt lay in complete silence and relaxation with that goofy smile of complete satisfaction on each of their faces.

While all of this has been going on between the three lovers, Kim has returned back to her dorm room to check on Christina. Kim opens her door and quietly enters the room. She goes to her bed and is surprised to see her friend, Dawn snoring away next to Chris; both of them obviously naked under the blankets. Kim just smiles to herself as she grabs her toothbrush and heads down the hallway to get ready for bed.

2
2
41 Followers
12