Christina's Big Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not yet Christina. Don't cum yet. I still want your ass. Stay with me."

Carrie pulled free of Christina's pussy and guided her fake cock to the still quivering ass of Christina. As soon as Christina felt the head of the fake cock at her ass, she pushed her hips back onto the cock. Carrie was more than happy to oblige by slamming the entire length into the horny ass. Christina again moaned aloud as Carrie had the entire length in her ass and began fucking her deep and hard. As she did, Carrie rubbed even more cum over Christina's clit. In no time at all, Christina began to scream out another orgasm. As her body rocked in orgasm, she felt Carrie pull free from her ass. Christina was only slightly aware as she felt Carrie straddle her chest. As she felt Carrie's fake cock tease her cheek and neck, Carrie yelled out.

"Lick it! Suck my cock Christina, just like you did theirs. Lick all this cum from my cock. Then you're going to eat me so I can cum. Give these guys a real show so they can cum all over you while you eat me."

Christina no sooner heard her words than she felt the sticky, bulbous head of Carrie's fake cock at her lips. Instinctively her mouth opened to take the cock into her mouth. All the cum that coated the cock made it easier for it to slide in and out of her mouth. Christina didn't even notice that Carrie was pushing the blindfold down until it was resting around Christina's neck. As her eyes began to adjust to the lighting in the room, Christina's tongue savored the flavors of all the different cum that coated Carrie's fake cock. She could feel Carrie playing with her own clit as Christina sucked the fake cock. Again, without saying a word, Carrie moved, pulling her cock from Christina's mouth, turning around to face Christina's feet, and then lowering her pussy onto Christina's mouth.

"That's it. Lick me Christina. Suck my pussy and clit. Make me cum while I do the same to you. Only Doc has something additional I am to do as well."

Christina began to suck and lick Carrie's pussy and clit. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see all the men standing around her, watching Carrie and her while jacking off their cocks. Then she felt Carrie's lips on her own clit. This caused her to moan into Carrie's pussy. As Carrie suckled Christina's clit, Christina did the same to Carrie's. Then she felt something at her pussy. Carrie was working a plug into her pussy. That was followed by another plug being worked into her ass. These two plugs seemed even larger than the one Doc had used on her earlier. Even though they were larger, all the cum that was in her made them slide in with little difficulty. After the plugs were firmly in place, Carrie's mouth and tongue again attacked Christina's clit until Christina began to moan out yet another cum. As Christina continued to cum, she felt Carrie rise and firmly push her pussy down onto Christina's mouth and tongue. Carrie raised her head long enough to again verbally urge Christina on.

"That's it. Eat me. Make me cum. These guys are about to cum all over you Christina. They've been jacking off their cocks as we gave them their show. Now finish me Christina. I wanna cum. Oh yeah. That's it. Right there. Oh yeah. I'm ... I'm ... I'm..."

Carrie began to rock on Christina's tongue and mouth. Her pussy began to quiver and pulse. Christina felt a load of pussy nectar begin to flow as Carrie screamed out that she was cumming. Just then she also felt the first blast of cum landing on her chest. That was followed by another on her tits. Then another landed on her neck. Another landed on her chin. As Carrie pulled free, Chrisitna could now see all those hard cocks surrounding her. Cum began to land on Christina's face. One after another, all 15 men shot their last loads of cum all over Christina's body.

Carrie began massaging the cum all over Christina's body. Christina laid there reveling in the experience, loving all the lust and all the pleasure with which her lover had surprised her. Her hands slipped down to first feel the plugs in her pussy and ass, then over her cum covered body.

One by one, the men dressed and left. The last to leave was Carrie. Before leaving she kissed Christina. No friendly kiss, but a wet, passionate kiss. Christina and Carrie could easily taste one another's cum on their lips and tongues as they kissed. And then Carrie went on to relay her secret desire to Christina.

"Maybe next time, we can trade places. Or perhaps next time, you, me and our lady friends can gang up on Doc like you discussed with me. I'd love to fuck his ass with my strap-on! And I'm sure you'd like to see him take on all those girls and their strap-ons ... especially Clare's 14" horse cock. Damn, I'd like some of that myself. And I bet your ass would too."

Carried tweaked Christina on her right nipple, kissed her again, then left. Christina's blindfold had long been worked down by Carrie. It was hanging sideways around her cum covered neck. Christina had seen all 15 men cum all over her. After Carrie had cum, she hopped off and held Christina's head forcing her to watch. Christina had recognized the twin men and their identical huge cocks. Then she spotted the last man to take her. His cock was truly at least 12 inches or more in length and almost as big around as a beer can. Christina remembered thinking to herself when she saw that huge cock.

"WOW? Had he fucked her pussy and her ass with that thing?"

The only one remaining now was Doc. He had managed to put the video equipment in the trunk of his car and came back to double check around the room. Then he turned to Christina. Christina's meandering thoughts were interrupted as Doc leaned to her and wrapped a soothing arm around her. His kiss was one of love and tenderness. But soon, it was more passionate. Slowly he broke their kiss and reassured her of the evening's events and the way she had responded to her surprise.

"I am so proud of my cum slut. I was amazed at how many times you came for everyone. Don't worry about getting dressed. Besides your clothes were still on the ground out by the car, so I put them in the trunk with the video gear. There's a beautiful moon tonight and I want to see your cum covered beauty glistening before me as we ride home. We have a video to watch once we're home. I'm sure you'll be surprised at how hot you were tonight. And I'm sure you're anxious to see all those cocks pounding into you and giving you all their cum. Then it's my turn. I'm going to fuck your mouth, pussy and ass until you cum at least three more times. I wish to be the last to cum in your mouth, pussy and ass tonight. What a beautiful cum slut you have become. I am so proud of you, and love you even more."

The cum on Christina's body glistened in the moonlight as they walked toward the vehicle. If it weren't for the plugs in her, she knew she would have left a river of cum behind her as they walked. As Doc helped her into the vehicle, she couldn't help grinding down on the plugs in her pussy and ass. Her mind was racing with all the events of the evening. That is until Doc got into the vehicle and pulled his swollen cock free from his pants. As the vehicle started, Christina shifted to lean over and began to make love to his cock with her mouth. Doc's free hand toyed with the two plugs in her as he drove down the highway ... teasing her and serving as a constant reminder that soon he would be the last one to have her pussy, ass and mouth for the evening His cum was the cum she truly longed for. She truly was Doc's cum slut now and wanted his cum now more than ever. As ravaged as her body had been tonight, she yearned for her lover's cum to fill her and soothe her.

As she suckled down on her Doc's cock, she had a mental vision of a huge dildo ... not just any dildo, but Clare's 14-inch strap-on dido. In her mental vision Christina was sitting on he Doc's face almost in a 69 position as his tongue teased her ass, pussy and clit. But she was helping pull her lover's legs up and back as Clare was sliding that 14-inch dido of hers into Doc's ass, while Christina's other girlfriends were waiting their turns. Hmmmmm, when could she arrange this role reversal for an evening? She wanted to fulfill her Doc's fantasy of experiencing anal sex as the receiver instead of the giver.

A sudden chill shot through her as the plugs were pushed into her.

"We're home my cum slut. Time for you to receive my cum."