Christina's Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally I reached the top of her thigh, feeling her squirm, giggle as I found an erogenous zone, causing her pleasure. My tongue, lips slowly continued their trek northwards, slowly exploring her body, locating those little spots that can give us so much pleasure. Her nipple slipped past my lips, slowly suckling on it feeling it harden further to my touch, hearing her gasp, moaning.

My fingers caressed her breasts, gently pulling on her nipples between thumb and fore finger, running my finger nails on the underside of her breasts, whilst my lips found hers, kissing her gently. She returned the kiss gently but eagerly.

As we kissed, I parted her labia with my fingers, gently pushing in, slowly, feeling her resistance, her tightness as her body enveloped my fingers. Gently and slowly I started to twist, explore, her kissing more intense, more passionate. As my fingers explored, my thumb found her clit, and stroked it. This continued for what may have been seconds, minutes, or hours. My fingers continued, exploring, twisting, and sliding in and out gently. I felt her body move in rhythm, as she broke the intense kiss, gasping, panting for air, and begging me to continue. I felt her pelvis lift up, and grind against mine. I kissed her neck, shoulder intensely. I used the length of my fingers as I slowly pushed them in, and then withdrew them.

"Oh my god…"

"OOOhhhhhhhhhh"

Her body stiffened, before she let out an intense moan, feeling her body relax as an orgasm hit her body, took control. She moaned, gasped, her body trembled, her fingers gripping the duvet tightly, as I continued to make love to her with my fingers. Finally, I stopped, reached for her, and felt her hug me tightly, reassuringly, mumbling, thanking me.

We laid there, in silence, just hugging, cuddling, caressing. I kissed her soft cheeks, her slightly wet forehead; hearing her breathing slow down, recover. Finally, I rolled onto my back, head against a pillow as I slowly started to masturbate in front of her. I could see her watch intently. Soon I encouraged her to assist, to take part, my hand took hers, and placed it on my trimmed mound, feeling the wetness, the stickiness on my hairs, on my labia.

She gained confidence as I allowed her to take over, asking her to kiss me, to finger fuck me. She did, slowly and hesitantly first, but again under some coaching, and her natural instincts she soon felt my body tighten, tremble with the onslaught of an intense orgasm, my body already so aroused from the intense moment of it all…

Epilogue:

Christina and I have seen each other several times since we first had sex together, or did we made love? Our friendship is closer, I guess knowing each other intimately has added depth to our friendship. However, I am still wary about being too open, she is Turkish, and I do not want to cause any embarrassment to her family in any shape or form.

Recently knowing she was alone in her flat, I visited her, and became the first person to have the pleasure of kissing her intensely in her own home. That day, I also helped Christina christen her bed, no previous boyfriend had been allowed outside of the living room, yet alone seen her bedroom.

She seems to have developed as a person too, having more confidence in her appearance, and general attitude, I shall miss her if and when she goes to university this autumn. Not for the sex, but her new friendship, it can be so much fun going shopping with some one younger.

Please vote for this story, and I am keen to hear feed back, positive or negative (as long as it is polite).

Miranda

12