All Comments on 'Christine's Emancipation'

by RonRyder

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
An unfaithful slut is an unfaithful slut no matter

how you address it. If she wanted to play she either needed her husbands prior permission or to file for divorce. Anything else is just betrayal and disrespect of herself, her husband, and her marriage. Were I a hubby walking into that wife would pay significantly and lover boy would be very happy to be able to walk much less talk or breath.

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 17 years ago
Amazing!! Truly amazing!!

This story was well crafted, well told, taught me things about word use and creating imagry that I will be grateful for for years to come. Thank you. An exploration of "new things" begins when my Honey gets home! In a writer's Manual this story is a great example of the opposite of premature ejaculation, a great example of deferred gratification...

As for the comments by Anon. Why would someone read erotic lit when they are so judgemental as to hold opinions like that? These are fiction. The wife of this story does not exist! Morgan does not exist! Melanie's husband can't get angry at her unles the author writes that into the story.

BenLongBenLongalmost 17 years ago
outstanding

Bravo. Well done. Fantastico! Liked it lots, and what's up with the prude making another comment? Fantasy is fantasy and I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Excellent work!

Well crafted and deliberate, I enjoyed your story a lot. The first page in particular was a great example of how eroticism often isn't about "purple prose", but rather stimulating the brain.

My only suggestion is that the "chapter" divisions were too frequent and occasionally distracting. One of them was something like 2 paragraphs long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Keep It Up

Forget all of the critiques, positive and negative, and just keep on emancipating all of us like you did the "well-blessed" Christine. The flow of the story line, the use of language, the continuing expansion of the erotic, the attention to detail, all, make this an outstanding example of this genre. I would dare any self-respecting professor of English, male or female, at the college level to give you anything less than an A+ for this effort. In a creative writing class it would, probably, "blow the minds" of some teachers and some students, but if they appropreated the message it would inprove their sex relationship(s) about 300%.

And by the way, where were you about 55 years ago when I really, really needed you!

You may take my title any of the half dozen ways available that you desire, and just a smidgen more attention to detail in proofreading would produce absolute perfection.

Thanks again, for a great reading experience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Clearly A Plan By

her non-satisfying husband as the guy knew so much and when and how.<P>

So now we have 2 sicko's into cucking and cheating with no end in sight for her to go on not liking her spouse and him to keep providing cocks for her. Special people huh.<P>

Well written - too long - 2 weirdly absurd for the girl next door.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Show some sense

Enough of using God's Name and His Son's Name Jesus in vain. He is the True Master no matter what you try and pull with your caps on morgan and involving Him where your writing pretends to go is senseless as it is stupid enough to invoke God in sinning as He already has it all recorded.

So show some sense in writing as there are plenty of expletives for gay porn hiding in Loving Wife stories.

Being emancipated means liberated from enslavement and not being made your version of a sub who never is in control as all subs are. You are a pretender and do not know the subject nor sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
a wonderful, wellpaced...

...build up to orgasms on the page and around the great circle of literotica readers. It's clear that you write other things for a living, and your easy way with words reflects this.

I have no idea what a couple of these "critics" are talking about. Maybe they wanted a story they could wank to without bothering to think with anything above their belly buttons. Thank you for respecting your readers.

ShelleysGirlShelleysGirlalmost 11 years ago
Brilliant

I so enjoyed this story. Many thanks.

RoboboyRoboboyover 10 years ago
A great story!

I loved the story! Great tension and pace. With a story this long, a few grammatical errors can be overlooked; but still, one last review before publication would have been nice. The past tense of "lie" is "lay", not "laid", and the plural of "martini" is "martinis", not "martini's".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fucking Unbelievably HOT!

I consider myself to be a connoisseur of "clit porn", but you, RonRyder, have exceeded everything I thought possible - and I have not yet finished page 2! "Rub your clit over my cock tip. Hold back the hood. HOLD POSITION!" Are you kidding me? Your writing is my ultimate dream erotica. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous