Christine's Emancipation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzanna had settled on the cushions and resumed action on Ron's cock. She had arched her back so her rump was raised and parted her legs, exposing her pussy lips. They were large, firm and full and though they were together, the jagged crack between them glistened. The sight of her was not only pleasing but arousing. It had never occurred to me that a woman's pussy could be beautiful.

Gingerly, I caressed her pussy lips with the tip of my tongue, around the sides, then along the crest of each lip, being careful not to part them.

"Wonderful!" Suzanna murmured. "You can do that all night!"

Wonderful for me, too. The juices were flowing. A hand strayed down, fingers began to caress. Suzanna's clit may be hard to reach but mine wasn't. It demanded attention. Two fingers, then a third went to work.

OhGod, No! Heaven forbid that I should come now.

I concentrated on Suzanna, parting her pussy lips gently with my tongue and exploring the inside.

"Gorgeous. Perfect timing."

Two fingers entered my vagina, emerged soaked in cunt juice. As they slid up to my clit hood, the fluid muted the sensation. Exquisite, but I could hold it there. On the edge, I could hold back my orgasm.

Time went by, measured not by a clock but by the desires of three individuals. The silence in the room was broken only by utterances of sexual pleasure.

Suzanna was now opened out as the flat of my tongue ran up the inside of her pussy lips and vaginal opening. Her pleasure was palpable. I increased and decreased the pressure, and angled my tongue differently on each stroke, as Ron had done to me a few nights before, making me wild with desire.

My need to come was threatening to overwhelm me. Some force held it in check. Just long enough. Perhaps some signal passed between lovers. I would not know. Mutually, it seemed, Ron and Suzanna decided it was time to move on.

"How do you want us?" Suzanna asked, raising her head.

"What do you mean?" I said, realizing who was being addressed.

"If I sit on him here on the couch, there aren't many options."

"To hell with this script nonsense. You guys are so much more experienced. You choose."

"Ok. Makes sense," Ron said, aside from sexual grunts his first words for a long time.

In no time, Ron was lying on his back on the thick pile of the carpet, a cushion under his rump, another under his head. His cock rested on his stomach, throbbing. Effortlessly, Suzanna dropped to her knees and guided it into her to the hilt.

"Now, see, I can fuck him like this.." She raised herself vertically up and down so Ron's cock slid vertically in and out of her.

"..Or like this…" She placed both hands on his chest and rocked back and forth, pivoted on her knees.

"… Or this.." Hands behind, resting on Ron's thighs, balanced on her toes, her groin moved up and down and back and forth over Ron's backward angled cock.

".. Or my favorite.." Suzanna sat bolt upright, her hands at her sides, quite still except for an almost imperceptible to and fro movement of her groin.

"And," she continued, remaining in this position, "Ron has both hands and his mouth free. Why don't you sit on his face?"

I scarcely needed the invitation. The fire in my loins had subsided to a glow. I had intended to frig myself off watching. But I could frig myself off any time. Sit on a man's face? When would the opportunity present itself again?

Ron was squeezing Suzanna's nipples and fondling her breasts, but he ceased and moved his arms down as my legs straddled his head. Awkwardly, I adopted a kneeling position, lowering myself until my drenched pussy lips were within range of Ron's exploring tongue.

"You have complete control, Christine," Suzanna said. "Raise yourself for tongue action, lower yourself for more serious stimulation, press yourself into Ron's face, whatever you like."

"And I have complete control too," she continued. "Mild stimulation, like this, or wild, like this." Her hips moved fast and hard, grinding her clit hood against Ron's groin. She threw back her head.

"God, that's good."

How long we remained thus I cannot say. Suzanna went through all four positions she had described, sometimes hard, sometimes gentler, then settled again into her favorite. Watching her was incredibly sensual so, as you will have guessed, it was not long before I could not resist positioning myself so Ron could tongue my clit. I tried to control it, but there was no way I could prevent that orgasm exploding. A massive exhalation of breath, followed by collapse onto Ron's face.

Whereupon his tongue and lips explored every millimeter of my pussy and vaginal walls, keeping me aroused.

Suzanna was aroused. We were all three aroused. But she was taking her sweet time. When not closed, her eyes met mine. Did I imagine a wicked grin as that velvet body went through its cycle, always controlled, always elegant, like that far too pretty face rimmed by cropped black hair and perched on a swan's neck.

She began to breathe heavily, to grind herself harder into her partner's groin, moving from one level of arousal to the next, effortlessly.

Ron's fingers had joined his tongue, stretching me out do he could explore deeper and use the flat of his tongue on the inner walls of my labia. I felt a second orgasm begin. To every woman to her way. I was not Suzanna, I was Christine. I presented my clit to Ron's tongue whenever I felt like it, and his response took me over the top each time. Fluid flowed freely out of my cunt. Maybe Ron drank it. God knows. I cared not. Orgasm followed orgasm. I was in heaven.

Eventually, Suzanna came, in a manner befitting her character. God knew what fires rages within her. From without, just a steady rocking of her groin against Ron's, a series of grunts, 'Ugh, ugh …. Oh! Ugh!' that went on and on and on, seemingly for ever. As her orgasm began I grasped her nipples and tweaked and squeezed them. She threw her head back and arched her back as I dug in my nails, relaxing only as her groin became still.

For a long while we remained still, a statue of passion spent. Then my eyes met Suzanna's.

"That was fantastic," she said. "Watching you really had me going."

"I'll bet it did. God knows how many times I came. And you only came once."

Suzanna's expression adopted a wicked grin.

"You mean, you only noticed me coming once," she said. "Actually, I came four times, but you were a bit preoccupied."

Suzanna eased herself off Ron, sat back on her haunches and pumped his cock hard. For a moment I thought she was trying to make him come, but instead, she said coquettishly,

"Shall we swap?"

Ron's cock was still rigid. I was amazed at his stamina, but I suppose a cock can take a lot of cunt when the juices are really flowing. Well, obviously Ron's could. There was no denying the evidence of my eyes, or my senses as I eased him into me.

At first I tried to emulate Suzanna, maintaining eye contact with her as Ron's tongue explored her. But I am not Suzanna and it is not my way to hold back. I like to come, and come and come. I tried all four of the positions Suzanna had shown me, and there was no doubt which one did it for me best.

Hands rested on Ron's hairy chest, I drove myself down onto him, panting, grunting, uttering expletives I did not know I knew -- elegance be damned, this was sex in tooth and claw.

I came noisily in minutes. What little remained of my consciousness expected to hear Suzanna say 'Time', but she did not. Instead, she leaned down and squeezed my nipples so hard that it hurt.

"Keep going. Explore your horizons," she said.

I took her at her word. I fucked Ron until my legs and thighs turned to jelly. God knows how many times I came. Hey, who was counting?

Chapter 21. The limit.

When I rolled off Ron onto the carpet, I was vaguely conscious of strong arms raising me up, placing me where Ron had been, spreading my thighs wide. Ron was kneeling so his cock-tip touched my lips, which parted instinctively. Wordlessly, noiselessly, Ron slid his cock slowly in and out of my mouth.

I became aware of another sensation. Something had slid into my vagina -- fingers? Suzanna's fingers. They hooked upwards, found my G-spot and began to press.

Oh, Suzanna knew how. She tormented my cunt, bringing me back, taking me down, then back up again until, when the uncontrolled thrashings of my groin called for the coup de grace – a flick of her tongue on my clit took me over.

I tried to scream in orgasmic bliss, but Ron's cock was deep inside my mouth. And those fingers, pressing, moving deep inside me, then out, circling my pussy lips, just kept on going.

And kept on going. I came again, and again until there was no space between. My entire world was one continuous orgasm. If before I had been in heaven, where was I now?

In that small part of my consciousness that remained, Suzanna's fingers turned into Ron's cock, which pumped into me driving me into the cushion. A stream of fluid shot deep into me. I sensed rather than heard Ron's scream of ecstasy at his release.

Then the fingers began again, holding me in that state of orgasmic bliss; a partially erect cock entered my mouth, on which I sucked as though there was no tomorrow. When it was stiff, it disappeared, and re-entered at the other end.

Ron's cock in my mouth and cunt, Mandy fingering me, licking me, her pussy pressing into my face, how long this went on, with me firmly aboard cloud twelve, this I do not know. I suppose in the end I blacked out.

When I came to, I was lying on the sofa, naked and sweat covered. The room was dark. The candles had burned down, all but one, which illuminated the clock. This said 2am.

It was minutes before I realized it was not 2am, it was 2pm!

Harvey was due back at 6. I had four hours to prepare.

Chapter 22. Epilogue.

A shower did wonders. Donning a house-coat, I raced around removing the evidence of my week of debauchery. Mostly this was easy, but sofas and chairs covered in cunt juice, semen? Harvey would just have to buy into a room reeking of cleaning fluid. I did the furniture while he was away. He'd have no problem with that.

Perched next to the drinks cabinet – they were sure this is where I would go first -- was a notelet.

'Thanks for a great time. Don't forget. Look forward.'

It was signed 'Ron', but the handwriting was unquestionably female.

Look forward? To Harvey?

In two hours, the house was devoid of detritus. But, I suddenly realized, a naked pubis could not be be-haired.

I sat thinking of this over a martini. There were two ways I could go. Cover up and hope Harvey would not notice? Did I want to go back to being the 'girl next door'? Or…..?

"Hi honey, I'm home."

"Where are you, hon? I'm aching for you."

"Up here, Harv. Aching for you."

I heard him clumping up the stairs. He entered the bedroom. Deliberately, I unfastened the house-coat and let it fall to the ground.

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.