All Comments on 'Christmas '05... Ch. 01'

by coloradosouthernboy

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
This seemed pretty stand alone to me--I certainly

would not have been able to take 5 chapters of lead in--By the way if you are going to write a story with multipal chapters it is normal to number them beginning with number one.

Joyce19063Joyce19063almost 17 years ago
Does this guy understand what would be involved

a reader to go back and read his 5 previous stories?? I doubt it---He should try it himself---Judging by this one it would not have been worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I actually liked it

I disagree. I thought it was well-written. To the above poster, I don't know what you saw, but he did number the chapters starting at one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
good story

I realy enjoyed your story how about them getting together for life it would be a good ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I have never read a story which starts with ------

instructions to look up and read som other story(s) first

klaxxklaxxalmost 16 years ago
Fabulous - just like the previous fove chapters!

This chapter has all of the previous part's heat, passion, and romance. I agree with the poster who said they should be together for life. Go with that!<BR><BR>As to the posters who whined about having to read other chapters first, especially the jackass who said s/he never read a story that began with instructions to read other chapters first: You twits are new here, aren't you? This site is full of chaptered stories, some with forty or more chapters in them. Don't like it? Read elsewhere. This site doesn't have a children's section.<br><br>Those of you looking for a great read, take a look at the other chapters. There's some hot stuff in there!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
so-so

this should have been posted as either SOCIETY SAYS 06 or as a seperate story with different people. they had a good thing going and she betrayed him so why would he care that she got divorced. it seems he would have started avoiding and ignoring her once she got married and continued after the divorce. why would he think of fucking her again when he knows she is just going to go looking for another loser marry. seems he would have stayed at a hotel or not gone home claiming to much work. i really hate when writers can't title the chapters of a series the same and expect the readers to go looking for the rest of the story. it's bad enough that this chapter sucked big time it was so unrealistic it would have been better unposted.

DBRS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very Good!

Really love it keep it cuming! *wink* lol Its really good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
delete please

this story and chapter 5 of the other story should be deleted they are just to unrealistic and dumb. after she got married he would have avoided and ignored her and sure wouldn't ever want to fuck her again since she betrayed him. i really hate when writers have characters constantly saying they love each other and no one is better then one or both marry someone else. makes the whole story a waste of time and a lie. i hope your happy for ruining a story that was going great if we wanted a crappy end we would watch the news or read the papper we come here to read happy stories.

pm4215pm4215about 12 years ago
Great

I really loved this. Thanks for sharing it. Much appreciated

michiganman92michiganman92over 11 years ago
I'm not sure

what everyone is talking about here...this story (like the other 5) are fantastic. The action is there (and very hot), and the story is believeable (especially if it really did happen, I can see it being the case). Great job, I really hope you're thinking about continuing this series I really did enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

If do another chapter, have them getting together, since it's obvious that with someone they would be unhappy. They're so into each other it's not even funny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
despite what other readers wrote,

I did go back and read the 5 "prologue" stories (and btw, they're PAGES, not full on stories). It was not a great burden to do so; like all stories here, you take a chance when you invest in starting to read a new tale. All that aside...

...get 'em together for a long last happy ever after, multipage story.

Marvin

// btw, let him cum IN her for once! Poor guy... ;-)

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
I liked all these stories and it is good that anyone can be as dedicated to each other.

I hope that in real life they were able to stay connected.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
One Wonders

This is a good story, especially with the earlier parts. The criticisms from a very few others don't relate to the story, but to another story they might have preferred. I would like more stories like this.

musicman88musicman88over 10 years ago

Now that was very good... to the point.... no rambling... just good incestuous love!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story

Love your entire story line. Please continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A Good Beginning of a Sequel

Really liked " Society Says..." and "Christmas '05" is just as good. Hopefully, there will be more chapters soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story after ..........the first part.

This is a great ending to the first part. I gave you 5 stars on them all.

Thank you for sharing them, with all of us readers

An after though, you could move to join your sexy sister.

Help take care of both the kids, and her. Thanks !!

honybipolahonybipolaover 6 years ago
it's been ages

since your hot stories got posted... are you still writing and if so... can we still read the rest of the story about you and Amy? we are wondering what happened to that wonderful relationship ...dying to know how it all went out over the years...hope you still got each other and found love in the end... after all

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Well, this was quite programmatic - just plain sailing straight forward as one more or less could expect. Nothing to ruffle the feathers and create some tension.

Neither much excitement created with me as reader -- quite boring actually -- and not much need felt for more chapters ....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

a shame she didn’t let you come inside that pussy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous