Christmas at Hawkwood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit just what I need today of all days!" Ian cursed. Reaching for his cell phone, he called home only to find the line was dead.

"Great, stuck in the middle of nowhere, and I can't let Fran know I'll be late," he thought as he went over his options.

Leaving the car was out because he had to pick his Mum and Dad up to bring over for Christmas dinner. Luckily Ian knew a garage not too far away and thankfully the line back to town seemed ok. After lots of persuasion and agreeing to pay four times the rate, the mechanic agreed to come out to look at the car.

As he waited Ian began reminiscing about the night he first met Fran. He had been on business in Australia, and, as he prepared for another lonely meal, he spotted her at the hotel bar, her dress clinging to every curve of her body like a second skin, her dark copper colored hair gleaming in the soft lights of the bar. He hadn't meant to stare, and his look of embarrassment made her smile as she looked up and their eyes met.

That one brief smile melted Ian's heart, and he plucked up the courage to ask her to join him for a meal. Ian will never forget the way Fran teased him as they read the menu, her foot slowly sliding up his leg to rest gently between his thighs, her toes massaging his now erect cock. How Ian kept a straight face ordering the meal will remain a mystery. Looking into her eyes and seeing the mischievous glint in them, Ian had removed one shoe and sock to repay the teasing and was both shocked and excited to find Fran had decided not to wear panties beneath her dress.

A smile began to play across Fran's lips as Ian's toe found her clit, rubbing it softly. At that point if they hadn't left for Ian's room, the rest of the diners would have witnessed the first live sex show in the hotel's history. As soon as the lift doors closed, Ian had dropped to his knees, his lips enveloping her clit as his tongue flicked over it. Fran's hands soon moved to his head forcing his mouth against her pussy wanting his tongue inside her, moaning loudly as her body shook with the force of her orgasm.

The lift doors opened and taking her hand, Ian led Fran to his room. No sooner had the door closed behind them, they had begun tearing at each others clothes in their frantic haste to be naked together. After a night of almost animal passion which left them both exhausted, fulfilled and happy in equal measures, they were hardly apart for the next month, Fran eager to show Ian the sights of her native city.

They spent the days walking hand in hand like lovesick teenagers not caring about the strange looks from passers-by as they stopped to kiss passionately or giggled like children as they splashed in the fountain at the shopping mall. The nights were spent exploring each others bodies, finding new ways to arouse and pleasure each other. At the end of that first month it was Christmas; and Ian had decided that Fran was the woman he had been searching for all his life. and. after making love to her on Christmas morning. he proposed to her. The moment she said yes Ian was the happiest man on the planet.

A tap on the window brought him out of his daydream, it was the mechanic at last.

"Thank God you're here at last," Ian says to him. "It's getting dark, and I promised to help the kids trim the tree before bedtime."

Fran led the children into the kitchen and served up some of the casserole she had prepared earlier. They all sat around the table eating, and the children discussing what presents they hoped to get tomorrow. Fran knew what she wanted. The same thing she asked for and got every year, Ian. The same red bow would be tied to his magnificent cock when she woke. They would make beautiful love as they did most morning and evenings too.

"Hell, who am I kidding," she told herself. "Doesn't much matter what time of the day it was." She and Ian had an active, inventive love life. He would often come home from work on his early shifts to carry her off to their bedroom or to almost any other room depending on his mood at the time. Often on his days off, if the children were at school, they would hop onto his bike and travel to some of their favorite spots and spend the day making love underneath the trees or besides a creek or waterfall.

"Hmm, waterfall." Fran reflected.

She remembered the first time they had found the waterfall some 20 minutes from their home in Australia. Her pulse started to race as she recalled how they had swam naked in the pool beneath the falls. How they had stood under the falls letting the water cascade over them as Ian had kissed, suckled, and fondled her breasts and nipples until they were hard as rocks and pointing out like twin erasers. How his fingers had found her clit and touched it tenderly sending shots of electricity through her body and then proceeded on to her sweet tight little pussy, fingering her as he felt the muscles grip around him.

She had left bloody marks on his shoulders where her fingers had dug in as he filled her with his hard throbbing cock, pumping inside her, the water being pushed out of her with each thrust. The tip of his penis had pounded her cervix as they both came together. She giggled as she remembered how they had collapsed afterward, getting a dunking as they did.

"Mum can I have a glass of milk?" asked John.

"Huh?" said Fran being brought out of her recollection.

"A glass of milk please, Mum," John repeated.

Nat added. "Me too, please."

The long legged red head stood up and walked to the fridge, opening it and taking the carton of milk out. She walked back to the table and poured them each one, including herself. Putting the milk back in the fridge, Fran went back and sat in her chair. She glanced at the kitchen clock, noting it was now well after 7pm. Noticing the children watching her with a concerned look, she turned on her smile.

"Who would like some chocolate cake and ice-cream?"

Both the children stopped their worrying and clamored out a resounding yes please. So she busied herself cutting them both a slice and adding a scoop of ice-cream to the bowl. They were soon tucking in, laughing and chatting as they ate. When they had finished, they all stood up together. The kids carried their dishes to the sink and Natalie rinsed them off and stacked them on the sink ready for the dishwasher. Fran asked them to clear the rest of the table. Then they could go play their Xbox while she cleaned up. She noticed Natalie steal a piece of the beef from the casserole pot and sneak it to Cleo.

"No wonder that dog is so fat," she laughed to herself.

Kitchen tidy and dishwasher humming away, the tall redhead ambled into the lounge. Natalie was still working on the tree. John was testing the presents to see how much his gift weighed, trying to guess their contents.

"John, you know, if I find any of those presents have been tampered with then I shall take them to the ministers to hand out to the poor."

John quickly put the present he had been examining down and looked guiltily at his mother. Nat turned and asked her mother if they could watch the Christmas carols on the telly, giving her brother a reprieve. Standing up, Fran went to the stereo to turn the music off and the television on. She went back to the couch, curling her long legs under her. Her daughter came and sat beside her, touching the ankle bracelet that her Mum always wore. Fran lifted her arm for her daughter to snuggle up, and Natalie quickly took advantage. Fran dropped her arm around her daughter's shoulder, pulling her closer. She then raised her other arm calling John to her. He ran to take his place but didn't stay snuggled up like his sister for long. He sat up watching the telly, humming to himself quietly.

The clock ticked ominously on the mantle, once again reminding Fran that her man was awfully late. All kinds of disasters were running thru her mind. She knew if she lost Ian she would lose part of her being and would never feel whole again. Fourteen wonderful years of marriage and they were still best friends.

She smiled to herself as she recalled their wedding day. It had been a cool day in June, and she remembered how handsome Ian had looked in his tux. She had peeked in before walking down the aisle. Ian had been fidgeting with the neck of his shirt. He looked so nervous and so uncomfortable out of his usual jeans and t-shirt.

Walking down the aisle in her clinging silk dress reminiscent of the 50s, her long hair curling over her shoulders and small silk hat with the tiny veil in front, the bride looked lovingly at her future husband as she prepared to walk to his side. His face, on seeing her, had gone from worried to overjoyed to awestruck as he watched his beauty walk towards him. They had danced the night away, mostly slow dancing, until finally Ian was able to dash away with his new bride. Their honeymoon that night at a suite in the Sheraton would be etched in her memory forever. It was the hotel they had first met in so already had special memories to them both.

The suite was luxurious and the bed enormous. The hotel had left them champagne, and they toasted their future together. Fran had told Ian that she needed to do girl stuff and had left him to go into the huge bathroom taking her overnight case with her. She quickly washed her makeup off and splashed on some of her Dune perfume before stepping out of her going away outfit. She opened her overnight case and removed the white lace nightie, donning it over her svelte body. She reached for the white crutchless thong that she had bought a few months previously especially for tonight. The young bride giggled as she thought of her new husband finding they were crutchless. Packing her things back in her case and hanging up her dress, she quickly ran the brush thru her long red locks.

Ian was sitting on the bed in his shorts, and his mouth dropped when he saw her walk thru the bathroom door. The light from the bathroom haloed her making her appear like an angel, albeit a very sexy one. The short nightie showed off her long shapely legs. The low cut bodice seemed to frame her glorious mounds in white lace. He stood and walked to her taking her in his arms. A long passionate kiss started an evening so full of love and love making that Fran was surprised she was able to walk in the morning.

They had never been apart overnight since except for the two times Fran was in hospital after giving birth to their children.

"Oh God, what would I do without him," she thought, not for the first time that night.

The clock struck 10pm. Fran told the kids it was bedtime. They fought it at first, saying they wanted to stay up for their father. But Fran insisted, saying he may be a lot later yet and Santa wouldn't come if they were awake. The thought of losing out on a present soon had them obeying. They kissed their mother goodnight as she tucked them in.

Setting up her surprise for Ian, she once more worried where he might be. Fran checked the phone again, finding it still dead, before sitting down and flicking thru the channels she found Miracle On 42nd Street and settled back to watch.

She started to doze off with the dogs lying at her feet. Cleo took advantage of the fact to slip on the couch beside her, pushing her head under Fran's hands.

Luckily the fault was an easy one to fix, and Ian was soon on his way, for once not bothered at being overcharged just happy to be heading home to his loving family and anxious to get there soon as he knew Fran would be getting worried.

Approaching the house, Ian could see the twinkling of lights from the Christmas tree through the open curtains.

"Looks like I got here too late," he said to himself. "I'll make it up to the kids in the morning."

As it was late and he knew Nat and John would be in bed, Ian quietly opened the door and crept in, the dogs as usual rushing to greet him tails wagging furiously. Giving them a quick stroke, he noticed Fran asleep on the sofa in front of the log fire. On the table beside her stood a bottle of champagne in an ice bucker with a bowl of strawberries.

Alongside these was a note which read, "Wake me when you get in, darling. I have a surprise for you. "

Knowing Fran's surprises for him usually involved the minimum of clothing, Ian first lifted a fresh log onto the fire. The room crackled as the bark on the log ignited. A warm glow filled the room, casting red shadows over Fran's sleeping face.

Ian walked towards Fran, removing his jacket as he did. He looked at his wife as he approached. The clinging sweater was a deep shade of red. A color that she often wore. Her snug fitting jeans accentuated her long legs.

The sound of the log igniting has woken Fran, and she looked up to see Ian standing admiring her in the golden firelight.

She smiled up at him and said, "Welcome home, love. I was so worried about you."

Kneeling beside the sofa, Ian leaned forward to kiss Fran tenderly. She returned his kiss, her hands locking behind his neck.

"Sorry I'm late darling, trouble with the car." He explained.

"You're here now. That's the important thing," Fran told him.

As their lips locked in a sweet passionate kiss, Ian's hands slowly moved beneath Fran's top. His fingertips lightly stroke up and down her spine raising goose bumps on her skin. She moaned as his fingers send ripples of electricity surging thru her body. Her hands ran down his back pulling him closer.

"Are you hungry, love?" Fran mumbled between kisses.

"Mmmmm," Ian moaned. "Now about that surprise you promised me!"

"Oh, I nearly forgot. The champagne. I hope it's still cold."

"Let's move to the sheepskin rug darling, it's cozier there," Ian seductively suggests.

"I was just thinking the same thing," Fran replied as she stood up holding his hand

They walked to the rug and Fran went into Ian's arms, kissing him passionately. Her hands frantically fumbled with the buttons of Ian's shirt in her haste to undress him. Finally she had all buttons undone and her fingers wound themselves thru his hairy chest. She pushed the shirt off his shoulders, tossing it on the couch.

Ian quickly helped Fran off with her top, pulling it over her head and lowering his head to flick his tongue over her hard nipples one by one. She nuzzled her lips into Ian's shoulder, nipping, sucking, kissing the skin. She left her mark as her fingers raked his back. Her nipples hardened to his ministrations. Fran's hands came to the front, unbuckling his belt before unzipping his jeans. Pulling Fran down onto the deep luxurious rug, Ian pulled her to him, his hand moving down her body to unfasten her jeans

As she lay back, Fran kicked off her jeans and was now lying on the rug with just her thong. Pushing his shorts down over his hips, Ian's hard throbbing cock was now free and standing at attention. Leaning on one elbow, Ian's eyes roved across Fran's beautiful body, taking in the fullness of her breasts with their hard pink nipples before moving admiringly down the rest of her torso.

Their lips met in a deep kiss, tongues finding each others and twisting in a wild dance. Tasting Fran's sweet kiss, Ian's hand moved where his eyes had been seconds before, gently rolling one nipple between his fingers and thumb and making her gasp with pleasure. Fran's hands were all over Ian's body, wanting all of him at once.

With Fran's attention diverted by her eagerness for Ian's body, he reached for the ice bucket and took an ice cube.

"Oh God, no" Fran said as she noticed him at the ice.

With a glint in his eye, Ian placed the ice on Fran's nipple circling it slowly. She squirmed under the ice as the melted water trickled over her breasts. The aureoles puckered lightly as her nipples hardened even more. Ian replaced the ice with his lips gently sucking the hard nipple into his mouth, nipping gently with his teeth.

"Oh God." She groaned again as she arched her back to push her breasts at his mouth.

As Fran squirmed with pleasure, Ian slowly traced a path down her body with the ice. Her body writhed under the assault. Her pussy dripped and throbbed with want. She felt his manhood pressing into her leg.

Reaching her clit, Ian rolled the ice around it, feeling Fran's legs parting as her excitement built.

"Please Ian," she begged.

"I know what you want darling," said Ian as he moved to kneel between Fran's thighs.

Fran raised her hips, giving Ian a bird's eye view of her swollen glistening lips. Smiling up at her, Ian lowered his head and kissed all around Fran's throbbing clit careful not to touch it just yet. For the thousandth time, Fran thought to herself what a tease her husband is, as she groaned wanting more. Her pussy pulsed with excitement as she felt his warm breath on her nether regions. As his mouth moved closer to Fran's clit, Ian slid the ice across her moist swollen lips.

The muscles in her vagina clamped tightly as the chill of the ice hit her hot wet lips. Her long nails left red trails across his shoulders as she tried to push him closer. The mixed sensations of the ice and the warmth of Ian's lips, as they closed on her clit, make Fran gasp as she pushed her pussy up to meet his assault. Her pussy quivered under his lips as her body built to its crescendo. Ian's tongue flicked out teasing Fran's throbbing clit before moving down to slide between her lips. She pushed her pussy up at him, wanting him inside. Her hands clamped around the back of his head, pushing him into her.

Moving his tongue in tiny circles, Ian slowly slid it deep inside Fran's pussy until the tip reaches her G spot, his top lip pressing gently on her clit. Fran's body rocked as Ian found her spot, her climax rapidly reaching its peak, the muscles in her pussy tightening around his tongue.

"Aaarrrgh, Ian. I am cumming." Fran screamed.

Ian's hands moved to Fran's breasts pinching her nipples as her orgasm built. Tossing and turning, Fran's body expelled her juices as the orgasm reached its peak. Her nails raked across Ian's shoulders leaving bloody marks as her whole body vibrated with the force of her orgasm. Shaking still, she laid back exhausted.

"Oh God, love. That was indescribable."

Slowly Ian kissed his way up Fran's body, and as their lips met he pulls her close holding her tight.

"I love you, Fran," Ian whispered.

"I love you," Fran echoed as she held him tight.

"Now it's my turn to tease" said Fran as she rolled on top of Ian with a mischievous twinkle in her eye.

She forced him back and kneeled astride him before she reached for the champagne. His hard cock was imprisoned between her sopping pussy and his stomach. She leaned forward to kiss him deeply as she brushed her nipples across his hard chest. Rubbing her wet pussy over his hot rigid cock, she kissed her way down his chest. Ian's hands moved to caress Fran's long graceful legs gliding over the soft curve of her hips as they kissed.

"Don't try and distract me," she told him while holding her glass of champagne to the side.

"Oh God, Fran, I want you so much!" Ian gasped.

She slid down his legs as she kissed lower. When his throbbing head hit her chin, she looked up at him a gives him a cheeky smile. Lowering her head back to the task at hand, she slid her lips over the knob, her tongue dancing over the eye and around the rim.

"Please, Fran, don't tease," Ian begged.

She looked up at him and fluttered her eyelids. "Who, me?"

Raising his hips, Ian tried to slip his cock between Fran's lips wanting so much to feel her mouth around it. But she turned her head away and brought the glass to her lips. Fran took a mouthful. Holding it on her tongue, she once again took in his red gleaming head.

"Oooohhhhh yessssssss," is all Ian could manage as the champagne bubbles burst over the tip of his throbbing cock.

Bubbles popping on the sensitive skin around the eye, Fran lovingly stroked his length as her tongue did its dance over the eye. Her hand found his testicles and caressed them as her mouth took Ian in deeper. Torn between the desire to cum and not wanting the exquisite sensation to stop, Ian resisted the urge to move and laid back moaning softly.