Christmas at Hawkwood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You sound like you need something to fill your mouth love," Fran said cheekily as she sat up to place her glass on the coffee table.

"Mmmmm," replies Ian, "and you know just what I want."

Reaching for three of the de-stemmed strawberries, Fran quickly popped them into her wet puss. She turned herself around to the 69 position. Then her mouth continued its assault on Ian's member. Her hand went back to gently kneading his balls as the index finger traced its way from his scrotum to his arse. Meanwhile her mouth and throat were working their magic on his length.

With gentle fingertips, Ian parted Fran's pussy lips as his tongue moved between them. As her mouth came back to the tip, Fran's finger found its mark and pushed gently at his opening. Her tongue was drumming a tattoo over his head.

She felt Ian's tongue licking the walls of her vagina, working its way around the first strawberry. Ian's hips rose up to meet Fran's finger as his tongue lapped at her juices, the taste of the strawberries mingling with the sweetness of her pussy.

Sucking down his length again, she poked her finger in deeper. The saltiness of Ian's skin blended well with the aftertaste of the champagne and her mouth started to fuck his length as her finger fucked his arse. Moaning into Fran's pussy, Ian's tongue pressed the first strawberry against the wall of Fran's pussy, the soft fruit bursting open for him to suck greedily from her. Fran resisted the temptation to turn and ride this sexy husband of hers. Her mouth and throat continued their assault on him.

She pushed her finger in deeper and forward to press against his prostrate. Her own body squirmed under his mouth. He was driving her wild with want. His thumb pressing gently on Fran's clit, Ian's tongue pushed deeper licking all around her pussy as her mouth and finger drove him wild with ecstasy. Fran's other hand was on his cheek, pinching it as she felt her body reacting, building.

Knowing the effect it would have on Fran, Ian slowly licked his way to her arse pressing the tip of his tongue to her pink rosebud. She pulled him deeper into her mouth as her finger continued to fuck him.

"Oh God, love, I am gonna cum again," Fran said between sucks.

Ian's fingers found their way to Fran's pussy rotating as they slide slowly in and out. Her pussy clenched around his fingers, Fran's powerful pussy muscles contracting around Ian's fingers turning the strawberries to mush as they mingled with her juices. She fucked his cock with her mouth, harder, faster, as she felt her climax build to its peak. His tongue pushing slowly into her arse taking her to new heights of passion. Feeling his balls tighten in the palm of her hand, Fran let herself go in another earth moving orgasm. Wanting to share Fran's orgasm, Ian let himself go, his cock exploding in her mouth. Greedily she lapped and sucked at his seed. A final spurt from Ian and she licked the last drops from his now saliva covered cock. Pressing his mouth to Fran's pussy, Ian licked and swallowed her juices.

"I hope you get all those strawberries." She laughingly told him.

"Mmmmm strawberry smoothie," Ian said between licks.

Laughing, Fran turned around to snuggle with this man who she loved so dearly. Brushing the hair from Fran's face, Ian kissed her tenderly and wrapped his arms around her.

"We should go to bed, love, and try and get some sleep before the kids wake up."

"I'll love you until the earth stops turning, my darling" Ian whispered before taking Fran's hand and leading her to bed.

Sleep didn't come straight away. They continued their love making till the early hours of the morning before finally both crashing to sleep. They slept enveloped in each others arms, exhausted but happy and more in love than any two people could be.

The sun was barely over the horizon, the next morning when what sounded like a stampede of wild elephants came rushing thru their door.

"Bloody hell, love," Ian laughed. "Is it an earthquake?"

John jumped on the bed next to his father. "Mum, Dad, quick we got presents to open."

Winking at Fran, Ian said, "Presents? What presents?"

"Mmmm, too early," Fran says sleepily.

They both laughed when John and Nat both looked so downcast. Ian pulled his family to him for a group hug before they let their children drag them downstairs.