Christmas Carole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly she tightened her arms around Jake's neck, as her body began to spasm. Her legs tightened, the spike-heels driving him into her twitching cunt. Raggedly she cried out, "I'm coming!" Her wails rattled against the walls and echoed into the empty hotel corridor.

Carole's splashing pussy drove Jake over the edge. Plunging in, his back arched, his eyes shut and his lips drawn back, he seemed to pump gallons into her steaming cunt. Once the moment had passed, he opened his eyes and looked down on her. Seeing her angelic face smiling up at him, he lowered himself down and kissed her. When he moved to withdraw his shrinking manhood, she said "No" and wrapped her legs around his waist, locking the ankles.

"I'm not done with you yet, Mr. Incredible. That was only the beginning," she said. Carole had a pretty intuitive inkling of what Jake was capable of and what he liked, and proceeded to put that intuition into action. Keeping her legs wrapped around his waist, she began a rhythmic squeezing action in her cunt.

Jake's eyes widened as his drained and softening member felt the new sensations. He had never before met a woman with this kind of control over the muscles in her pussy. Next she began to undulate and squirm on the blanket, all the while maintaining the squeezing of his cock by her twat. Jake's cock began to stiffen rapidly.

Swiftly, she slid her legs down, and with the tips of her heels, she maneuvered his torso so that she could straighten her legs, and in one quick motion, she rolled him over until he was on his back. Then she drew up her legs so that she was now straddling him.

Carole then sat up, grabbed the nubs of her nipple with one hand, and diddled her enflamed clit with the other. She was glad she had decided to wear the heels as long and as often as possible tonight. Somehow this only augmented the dirty eroticism of it all.

Jake reached over and grabbed a pile of towels on a dresser at the edge of the bed. Forming a makeshift pillow, he positioned them under his head.

He loved watching his new lover, this stranger only an hour ago, fuck him like this. He couldn't believe that despite the movements, despite the rolling, despite the finger-fucking, her cunt was still squeezing and releasing so rhythmically. It almost felt alive, and his cock seemed to stretch to an even greater length.

Carole decided this holiday festive fuck would last longer. Since Jake had put the pillows under his head so he could obviously watch, and she was determined to put on a good show.

Her pelvis began moving, first forwards and backwards, then side to side, and finally in a circular fashion. She mixed the movements, and alternated them, all the while slowly raising up on her knees and slowly sinking back down on the elephant trunk of a cock that threatened to split her in two.

Jake looked at their joined crotches and thought that her pussy was like a wild animal, slowly nibbling and eating him. Carole was still tight, hot, and juicy, and by now his first load of cum had run down out of her cunt and was covering his balls.

Looking up, he saw that between the heat and the sex, they were covered with a heavy coat of perspiration. Sweat ran down Carole's body and dripped from her rigid nipples onto his stomach. She began running her fingers through the hair on his chest, going from his small nipples down to his belly, ending up by running the length of his cock as it entered and exited her cunt.

Jake reached up with one hand to rub Carole's nipples. Large and hard, they protruded at least an inch from her bouncing tits. With the other hand he reached down and began to join Carole in stroking his shaft as it pumped from Carole's hole. Carole gave a small shudder and seemed to become distracted. She began to lose interest in the complicated motions she had been performing, and began concentrating only on a rapid in-and-out.

After several minutes of increasing speed, Jake could not only feel her orgasm approaching, but knew he would soon release another shot of his own. Carole had been crying out for part of this time that she was cumming, and for Jake to keep fucking her.

At his outburst of "Oh God, I'm going to blow again!" she reached around with one hand and began to massage his massive, cum-coated nuts. This was too much for Jake, who began to spew another wad of hot jism upwards into her cunt.

Exhausted for the moment, Carole collapsed onto Jake. As his cum began draining from her still pulsing gash and onto his balls, she already challenged herself to get on the Internet in the morning and make New Year's plans. With another hung stranger.

She fucked and sucked and feasted upon Jake's wonder dick throughout the rest of the night and into Christmas morn while Santa made his rounds across the world.

For her part, although it was by far the best sex of her life, she couldn't wait for Jake to leave on Christmas morning. A new dawn had started for Carole. A world of strange, new, huge cocks, from across the world, if need be. She would find them, have them fly to her, fuck her and then merrily watch them go.

Merry Christmas to me, thought Carole, snuggled in the disheveled hotel sheets as the door shut behind Jake. Merry Christmas to me.

12