Christmas Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Since when do you wear swimming trunks dude," Alan says laughing.

"I sleep in these every night and shut the fuck up," surprisingly Mitch start laughing with them. These guys are close and really let loose on each other and it was a lot of to be around this kind of environment.

Mitch takes his seat and reaching for the card getting ready to deal them. I notice he's leaning with his arms on the table, did he not want me on his lap anymore? Taking the hint I make my way towards Alan as he mentioned wanting to be my chair and I sure as hell didn't want to stand. Besides, I'm liking all the attention, seeing that I was walking towards Alan he leans back an stares at me as I take my seat. Instantly I could feel his little hard on pressing against me, and I'm hoping for his sake this is only half mast because if not he better be good at other things because tight now he's not packing much of a punch down there.

"Comfy?" Alan asked as if he was something special.

"It's ok," I wasn't feeling it, sitting in Alan's lap, as much as I did when I was sitting in Mitch's.

The cards are dealt and I lose again, "drink up Sammy!" Alan sounded a little too excited as I could feel his small shaft pulsing under me. At least this time I knew my dress was down because I sure didn't really want him with my bare ass exposed. As I finished the last shot I was starting to feel a little ill. I'm not sure if it was all the alcohol or being on Alan's lap but I took it as best I could.

"You look like that last one really hit you," Mitch comments on the look on my face.

"Yeah, I think that last one was a bit much," I laugh a little and in doing so can feel Alan's dick tapping my ass as my body moved to my laughing. I feel Alan place his hands on hips and slide down to the hem of my dress. I'm not liking this, does he think he'll really get lucky with me, as his hands reach the bare skin of my thigh. I place my hand on his to stop any further movement and get up. "I think it's my turn to use the bathroom," I say as an excuse to get off of Alan.

While in the bathroom I begin to feel the full effect of all the shots I had taken. Looking in the mirror I'm at least pleased to see that my makeup is still looking good and of course my dress is still looking good on me. I start getting this warm feeling like I really want to have a little more fun with Mitch.

When I come out I see there are more shots and four cards on the table. I also notice that Mitch is still leaning forward and I wasn't going to sit in Alan's lap again. I make my way to Paul as he's leaning back in his chair and an easy target for a lap to sit on. As I lower myself onto his lap he starts to sit upright as he probably wasn't expecting me to sit in his lap. He wasn't hard when I sat down but I could feel his blood flowing as a bulge was growing in his jeans. Considering how tight they were I'm surprised he had room for anything else.

I lost again but this time I just couldn't bring myself to take the shots, "I can't take another shot guys."

"You forfeit," Paul asked with a smile on his face.

"I guess, but I still want to play," I answer.

"You'll get penalized," Alan remarked.

"What so you mean penalized," I ask, curious where this was going?

"We usually play until someone quits or we're out of alcohol," Mitch chimed in. "But we don't have to do that tonight guys," he finishes as he looked to Alan and Paul.

"No it's fine, I'll take the penalty."

"You sure," Mitch asks as he reaches down to the floor and picks up a wooden paddle. The kind made for olden times punishment.

"Are you serious?"

"This isn't something new but we usually never played with a girl," Paul detailed the obvious. "Whenever someone drops out we get a free whack bare ass," then explained the finer details with a sinister laugh.

"Assume the position," Alan said as he got up from his chair and made his way toward me. I could feel Paul trying to get up and in the process making me get up to my feet.

"How about body shots," I speak up?

"Hell Yeah," Paul yells!

I see everyone seems to like the idea so I decide if these guys were going to see me bare ass I might as well save the pain and offer something more enticing, plus I get to keep my panties on. From the look of it I think everybody is going for it even Mitch, as he was still sitting but his eyes wide with excitement. I turn around and pop up onto the table, I wiggle and pull my dress from under me, and lift iy up to the bottom of my breast. I wasn't wearing a bra and the lower part of my breast were exposed a little as I really didn't want to ruin this dress and get alcohol on it. I lay down onto the table bringing my feet up and placing my heels on the edge of the table. With my feet pulled up to each side of my ass, which was pretty close to the edge of the table as well, I realized that my legs naturally spread so that my panty clad pussy was open to their eyes.

"We usually use the paddle on bare ass so we should still hold to that tradition, what do you think?" Alan speaks up as he makes his way around me to get a good view of me from my panties on up to my breasts.

"I like the sound of that," Paul spoke up enthusiastically in agreement!

"I thought we agreed that body shots were the trade off," I questioned?

"Mitch," the other two ask in unison in hopes for more support.

"I think body shots are good but it's up to you," I think Mitch was talking to me because he was looking into my eyes but I felt two hands grabbing the sides of my thong, fingernails slightly scratching my hips, and pulling them down. I reach out and grab the hands and see it's Alan that has taken the advantage of the situation.

"I think he was," but before I could finish Alan pulls my panties up to my knees, both he and Paul are frozen, I can't believe this is happening but at the same time I feel like the alcohol is fueling my willingness not to stop. If not fueling it's at least prohibiting my desire to stop what's happening. Paul's hands come to my knees grabbing my panties and finishes what Alan has started and in turn cutting of Alan's previous position at the point of my womanhood.

"I can't believe this is happening," Paul says as he brings my panties to his nose and takes a full whiff of my essence.

"I can't believe you just cock blocked me asshole," Alan exclaims! Paul on the other hand was standing there concentrated on my exposed pussy, my panties still to his nose, and I'm feeling very much out of control. I look over to Mitch who is looking straight into my eyes and I can see he's excited but also concerned.

"Guys," Mitch interjects as he gets up from his seat. His erection showing very well through his shorts, "I think this has gone on far enough." I reach out for some reason, grabbing Mitch's hand, stopping him from any further action. He looks at me, reading my face, trying to understand what I'm doing.

"See she likes it," Paul blurts out as he puts my panties into his jeans pocket. "Her panties are wet too!" I feel pressure being applied to my exposed lower lips and hands on my hips pulling me into the bulge in Paul's jeans.

"I think you're getting the wrong idea Paul," I protest his actions.

"Come on, I just want to get close enough to take my shot," as he grabs the bottle and starts to pour a little more than a shot into my belly button. I try to flatten and suck in my gut to make a bowl for the alcohol but some of it starts to run off the left side of my upper hip. Paul goes down slurping and licking up the trail of whiskey all the while holding my by my hips. His tongue was lapping at me like he was a puppy, licking every inch of my whiskey soaked tummy and hip. I giggled a little as it seemed all to unreal, a bunch of nerds getting the treat of their life with a sexy girl like myself, I was surprisingly feeling rather special in their presence. "Holy shit," Paul let out his excitement as he raised his head from my stomach and returned his hardened jeans to the lips of my pussy. "I want more!"

"Hey, it's my turn," Alan interrupted as he pulled Paul away by his arm. Alan was the one person I for some reason wasn't feeling to keen on having around my body but I was a good sport and just laid there waiting for him to take his shot. He too pressed his small erection against my pussy but I noticed that there seemed to be a lack of fabric separating our private parts. I could feel the flesh of the bottom of his cock as it he positioned it to lay across my moistened lips. I look at Mitch and see jealousy in his eyes as his stare is ice cold but he didn't make a move to protest the situation. He still was sporting that impressive monster of a hard on that I beginning to think was larger than his brother's. Tom may have been blessed with physical prowess but Mitch was gifted with an ever impressive dick.

"Don't get carried away guys," I finally voice my concern.

"I can't help it," Alan pleaded, "this is amazing!" His hips move back and forth rubbing the small shaft of his penis against my pussy. I was not enjoying Alan doing this and was looking forward to when Mitch got his shot. Not only his drink but his chance to get between my legs so I could see what Mitch would do. I look over to Paul as I notice he had his pants unzipped and stroking his manhood. He wasn't small but I've seen bigger I would say he was standard size but he did have a pretty big head topping him off.

"Alan take your shot," I try to get this going so I could get this part over. I pick up the bottle and pour a little into my belly but Alan continued to rub himself against me. "Alan, your shot," I say as his actions on my are making the whiskey spill to the right side of my body. Alan leans down and starts licking my skin and also takes little nibbles as if he was trying to get me going, sexually, and taking his time doing so. I feel his hands move along the side, from my hips up to just under the sides of my lifted dress. I feel the small head of his poking at the entrance of my now drying pussy lips so I pull my legs together as an attempt to keep him from entering me.

"I think you're done Alan," I hear Mitch speak up and pushing Alan from my legs.

"It's your turn Mitch," my voice was soft and inviting as I was especially looking forward to having Mitch's tongue on my skin.

"I think this is getting out of hand," Mitch explained.

"But you haven't had your turn," I questioned? I hold out my hand, he takes it and I guide him to my opening legs. "Please," I can't believe I'm doing this, any of this, I've never had anyone take body shots off of me and I never thought I'd have three guys in the same room as me while I was mostly naked. Especially these guys, nerds, I know guys that I normally associate with would kill for a chance like this with me but these three were the lucky ones. As he nears my opened legs I let go of his hand and reach out to his hips and pull him to me. I feel his manhood pressing against me but I also notice that it was restricted and pointing down so I feel it pointing towards my ass cheeks. I also notice that I feel a little bit of the tip of his cock naked on my left ass cheek as Mitch is well hung and his massive prick was poking out the bottom of his short swimming trunks. I want it on my pussy but I for some reason he's not pulling it out like the others. I don't know why he's not, he is obviously larger than the others. I can feel myself getting wet again, the tingle is back, my hands reach for the top of his shorts and start pulling them out as he pulls back away from me.

"I..." he's lost in word as he looks down at my hands on his shorts waist band.

"Come here," I implore as I was at least successful in exposing his massive pornstar cock. I feel it's mass cover the entrance to my pussy and clearly standing high above my perfectly trimmed pubic hair. "Please," what the fuck was I doing! I'm pleading with my ex-boyfriend's nerdy brother to fuck me and not only that but right in front of his friends. Mitch pours some liquor on my body and I move so it starts to trickle down to my horny wet pussy. I feel the whiskey make its way down my lips, his cock is getting wet too, and pool up at the base of my ass crack on the table. Mitch leans down and starts lick my stomach and I push his head down along the trail of whiskey. He doesn't fight me as he reaches my lips and continues to sensually lick at my exposed body. He takes over and stays at my pussy for a little bit before licking down the crack of my ass and back up to my pussy.

"On my god," I hear Alan say as I moan my pleasure of having Mitch giving me much needed attention. I was surprised at how good it felt, was Mitch a virgin because he sure knows how to eat a woman.

"Ok," I stop him by pulling his head from my happy pleasure box. "I think I got some on you too," I say as I rise to a seated position on the table, pushing Mitch back a little so I had room to get down. I pop down from the table, leaving my dress pull up, and crouch down in front of Mitch. I grasp his thick meaty shaft, looking up into his eyes, and bring my lips to the base of his shaft. I slowly lick the whiskey up to the tip of his cock and take his head into my mouth. I was not going to be able to take his entire cock into my mouth without choking so I concentrated my mouth on his tip and worked my hands along his shaft.

"What are you doing Sammy," a shaky voice escapes from Mitch's lips as he's obviously enjoying the work I was doing.

"Holy shit, I'm next," I hear Alan speak up!

I pull my mouth from Mitch's cock, my hands still working the shaft, "I'm not a slut guys."

"Not from my view," Alan retorts. I guess he has a point but this isn't my normal mentality either. I've never been so quick to let guys see me naked let alone going down on them or letting random guys dry fuck me.

"I guess not," I reply as I get up from Mitch's cock. "I think I had too much to drink," I giggle as I bring my mouth back to Mitch's impressive meat. I feel his hands on my head as he lets me work on his cock. I can taste a little salty taste as Mitch's cock is seeping pre-cum and the taste makes me wetter than I've ever been. Even though my eyes are closed I can feel everyone's eyes fixed onto me. Mitch grips my hair tighter as I feel the pulsing start in his shaft and a larger than life explosion of semen fills my mouth. I can't keep it all in my mouth as some of it spills from my lips and down my chin.

"Oh my god, Sammy I love you!" I figure Mitch never had a woman in his life as he is confused as to what he's saying but I also have never heard any man say he loves me. Mitch pulls me up and kisses me as his arms rap around my waist, pulling me to his body. His still huge but softening penis is pressed to by belly and I could feel it oozing more of his seed and smearing over my stomach.

"Mitch," I say as we release our kiss, "I love you too." I can't believe I just said that! Yes I've always been kind to him while I was with his brother and spent time with him alone on days I was waiting for Tom to get ready or come home from work. He's always been very nice to me too and we've had some fun chats while I waited with him but I never felt emotionally, or sexually, attracted to him until tonight.

"Does that mean I can't have a turn?" Alan was visibly disappointed by the comments of our love for each other.

"I'm Mitch's girl," I say as I lay my head to his chest. I wonder if I'll feel this way in the morning?

"We've shared everything, come on Mitch," Alan pleaded to us both.

"That's true," Mitch said looking me in the eyes, "but I don't know if I want to share this."

"I would," Alan debates.

"It's up to you," I can't believe I just said that to Mitch and he nods his approval to his friends.

"Just this once you lucky bastards."

With that I pull back from Mitch, "I'm not on the pill so nobody is fucking my pussy but I'll let you come on my ass." Paul walks up to me first and turns me around facing me away from him and towards the table. He pulls my dress up to my waist and then reaches for the top and pulls it down from by chest. My tits pop out, my nipples erect, and instantly I feel his cock press into the crease of my ass the head of his penis pointing down towards my slickened pussy lips and his hands examining my tits. "Be careful with that thing," I giggle as I find myself enjoying being the object of their sexual desires.

"This is amazing," Paul huffs as I can feel the tip of his cock rubbing the entrance to my tight lips. His hands pull back to the back of my shoulders and he pushes my chest to the table. I reach up grabbing the opposite end of the table as he grabs my hips to assist in his satisfaction of my body. Paul was rubbing the head of his cock the length of my pussy lips and I could feel the shaft gliding across my hole with each thrust. I reach behind me and point his head towards the top of my ass as I didn't want him to enter me by accident or purposely on his part. He quickly readjusted it back to rub against my pussy but at this point I figured what the hell. Paul starts pulling further away with each thrust and I could feel his head making more and more contact directed towards my opening.

"Just don't cum in me," I said as I was starting to worry about him entering me.

"I won't," he answered as his head found the perfect approach to my hole. His entire shaft was instantly rammed into me full force as I clinched in pain. This guy needs to learn how to treat a lady but instantly I feel him getting pulled out.

I turn around to see Alan pushing Paul out of the way, "she said not to stick it in," but as he says that I feel is little cock instantly getting shoved into me and he starts pumping me like a jack rabbit.

"Hey slow down," I say as I feel him pulling out and all of a sudden I feel warm splashes of cum hitting my ass. Alan finishes by rubbing his small cock along my ass and I could feel more of his fluids being deposited on my asshole.

Paul steps in again and finds my hole again entering me with force like before. I was starting to regret letting this happen but at the same time I couldn't help but look up at Mitch and see a look of ecstasy in his eyes. That made me hot, I don't know what's going on with me tonight, and I grab his cock pulling him toward me. He lets me take his cock into my mouth again as the thrusting from Paul assists in my giving Mitch a warm up to fucking me.

"Oh my god," Paul exclaims as he barely pulls out and spews his seed all over my ass. Thankful that he got it out I still can't help to wonder if he may have started to cum while inside of me. I can always get the morning after pill I guess.

"You're turn," I say seductively to Mitch as I pull my head from his massive head. Mitch takes his place behind me, taking his shirt off he wipes the excess cum from my body and throws his shirt to the ground. I feel the head of his package slowly press against the folds of my lips. I grab the table to prepare for what I think will be another rough ride from another inexperienced man. I was wrong, feeling his head stroke my lips getting me really wet before I feel the direct pressure of his head slowly pushing itself into me. He was slowly pushing and pulling his way in and out of me with each movement pushing further into me. I've never felt this full in my life as this has got to be the biggest cock I have ever taken. I can feel him hitting the entrance to my womb and he finally gets balls deep into my pussy. He stays there for what seems like a minute before pulling back and almost out of me before filling me back up again.

"I don't want to share you anymore," Mitch lets out in a serious matter of fact statement. He pulls out of me and pulls me off the table and leads me to his bedroom. The other two say nothing as they watch me getting lead away from them.