Christmas in the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,856 Followers

"But Delilah, we're both nice people," I said. "And nice people don't cheat."

"I wouldn't be cheating on anyone," she said. "Except for you, there's no one in my life."

"But nice women don't sleep with married men, or at least, they don't have sex with them," I said. She burst out laughing again.

"See what I mean?" she laughed. "I just told you that I make my living taking my clothes off on the Internet. I'm a net whore, and you still think I'm a nice person. Good night, Honey."

"Good night, Delilah," I said.

And as she pressed her soft womanly body against me, I wished that I wasn't as much of a boy scout as she thought I was.

* * * * * *

Katie

I had no idea how I was supposed to feel. The man I was supposed to spend the rest of my life with was missing and assumed dead. On one hand Frank and Clint's family had assured me that he was still alive. In fact the entire Connors family was acting as if there was no doubt that he was alive and was just stuck somewhere with no cell service. His brother Chuck was especially adamant about it.

He was the one who kept reminding me that Christmas dinner was at his house that year and he expected Clint and I to be there.

On the other hand there was the insurance company. It was clear that thy didn't give a fuck about Clint or me either for that factor. They were absolutely refusing to pay out so much as a cent without confirmed proof of death. Thy wanted a confirmed DNA test that one of those bodies belonged to Clint before they would even begin to investigate a claim.

My parents were of course more realistic. They had begun to hint around about funeral services. I finally just told everyone to leave me the hell alone. I told them that I didn't want or need any visitors or well wishers. I just needed to process things. For that I needed time alone with my thoughts.

The reality, of course, was somewhere in the middle. I needed to figure out what I really wanted to have happen. For most of my life either my parents or Clint had supported me and had therefore controlled the purse strings. I had a quarter of a million dollar insurance policy on Clint. In the case of accidental death it would pay double.

If they couldn't prove some sort of negligence by the flight crew, I was going to have a half a million dollars of my own money. As much as I love Clint, it was a lot of fucking money.

Of course if Clint came back we'd be worth a lot more in a few years. But there is a pretty big difference between WE and ME.

Kyle was another story. He smelled a big payout and he wantd to be in on it. He was being extra nice to me and constantly telling me how much he loved me. Every chance he got he was rubbing on me and trying to have sex with me. For some reason he really believed that he was going to fuck his way into some of my money.

But I had to admit that having him around did serve as a distraction. I just wanted it all to be over, one way or another. I either wanted my husband back or a big ass check and I hadn't really made my mind up which one I wanted more.

I decided then to keep Kyle around for two reasons. The first was because even though I didn't love him, I could control him. And I enjoyed that. My life with Clint and probably with any other man would be a series of compromises. With Kyle, I was clearly the one in charge. If I felt like making him eat my pussy all night and never gave him any satisfaction himself, he had no choice but to do what I wanted. The bitch in me loved that.

The second reason was because again I didn't want to be alone. And when most men heard the term "widow" attached to your name it was like the kiss of death. Half of them didn't want to have anything to do with you because they figured you were bad luck. And the other half felt too sorry for you to try to fuck you.

I was still balancing on the fence between wanting Clint back and wanting the insurance money, but I was really leaning towards wanting Clint back. The previous night while Kyle humped away at me, I imagined what my kids with him would look like or act like.

I decided that it would be far better for me not to have any kids than to have them with Kyle.

* * * * * *

Delilah

Delilah, Delilah, Delilah, I thought to my self. Only you could end up in a plane crash and come out of it happy. For nearly a week, I had been "trapped" in a remote cabin in the Canadian wilderness with Clint. And every day we grew closer. He was the first man I had been even vaguely interested in since ... Well in a long time. And my body was reacting to the long draught without sex in an extremely vigorous way.

The only thing more intense than my feelings for him was my frustration that we hadn't had sex yet. If I somehow ended up wih this man I would make him the happiest man on earth. Besides all of his great characteristics and the fact that I was sure that he felt the same way about me that I felt about him, I loved the fact that he fought so hard to remain faithful to his wife.

We had discovered a couple of days ago that we both had bricks in our jackets. A brick is what you call a cell phone with no service. His iPhone, even though it hadn't been used was almost dead. My Samsung still had a 75% charge.

With the last remaining bit of power in his phone, he showed me a couple of pictures of his wife and one of his car. I laughed at that, but to tell you the truth I had more interest in the car. Anything he loved enough to have pictures of might be a rival for his affections.

His wife was laughable. She was a tall, thinner, shrewish looking woman. She was the kind of woman that no one with any sense would ever trust. Even from the pictures, it was clear to me that she cared more about herself than she did him.

I decided to lose a few pounds after seeing her though. Nothing too drastic, I liked my body and most men do too. But it wouldn't hurt me to lose a few inches around the waist.

I really think it was more a problem for me than it was for Clint. He seemed to end up with one of his hands on my tummy every night, so it couldn't be that bad. Of course I made sure that his hands were on my boobs every morning before he woke up.

I think my interest in losing some tummy came from seeing the pictures of his wife. It was my only weakness. Her boobs, even though fake, were far smaller than mine. They had that rock hard, "two baseballs stuck on a flat chest" look. Even the porn stars hated that look nowadays. They felt like really hard bags of saline and they didn't move like real breasts.

Older women and women who weren't married preferred that style. The only advantage to tits like that was that they looked really firm when you were fully dressed. They also didn't move at all. But no man really liked tits like that, so score one for real tits and score two for really big real tits.

She also has no ass. It's like her lower back just continues on until it splits into two legs. That "no ass" look was popular back in the seventies, but most men prefer curves these days. Her type of ass looks really good in loose fitting clothes. But in jeans or tight skirts you can kind of tell something is missing. That kind of ass looks awful in a thong. With no rounded cheeks to hide it, you mostly pay attention to that string. It just looks uncomfortable.

Her legs are pretty long, but they're also too thin. I guess they're proportionate to her body, but I wonder what she would feel if she knew that her husband gets a vacant look in his eyes and a hard on every night when he massages my thick curvy stems.

He massages the sore leg to help it heal faster. He does the other one ...? Why does he do the other one? I think he just likes feeling on my legs.

Anyway, unfortunately Clint was right about my ankle. I haven't told him yet but I can walk on it for a bit. It gets stronger every day, but so do my feelings for him. I am going to hate leaving here.

You'd think that after spending nearly every second of every day with a person, you'd need some time away from them. It hasn't happened yet. And every night I get closer to getting what I want.

Last night as we lay there on the sofa, talking, things changed. We had taken up our usual position, with him behind me. I was as usual trying to rub my ass against him on the sly. But it was different this time because he was rubbing back. Not only was he grinding that hard dick back against my ass, he was gently massaging my tummy. I was becoming really worked up.

I was too afraid to say anything out of the fear that he would stop. I very slowly started rubbing one of his hands as it stroked my tummy and moved it upwards until it was barely touching the bottom of my breast on each stroke.

I think that Clint was no longer thinking about what we were doing. We were just talking and rubbing each other the way we always did. Before too long, we were dry jumping each other like there was no tomorrow. I felt so good. It felt like my nipples were going to explode. I started moaning and suddenly my clothes were far too restrictive.

I started unbuttoning my blouse and I loved the feeling of Clint's hands on my naked skin even better. I moaned at what I was sure would come next and as soon as the sound left my lips, I felt Clint's entire body stiffen behind me.

"I am so sorry," he said. He pulled his hands away from me like I was on fire.

"I am too," I said. "I'm sorry you stopped."

"We both have people at home who would be hurt by what we were doing," he said. "I have Katie and you have Tachi."

I burst out laughing again. "Clint, I don't have anyone at home," I said. "Tachi is short for Hitachi. It's supposedly the strongest most versatile vibrator they make. No one has touched my body in years. So forgive me if I was enjoying what we just did."

I have to give him credit. Clint stepped up. "Delilah, I want you to know that if I wasn't married ... We could really have something. I do ..." he began.

"Shut up you idiot," I said trying to keep my voice from breaking. "I knew that if he told me he loved me, I would rape him. And I knew that it would be easy because, he would let me. As hard as his dick had been when he was rubbing my tits, he wanted me as badly as I wanted him. But I also knew that if I took him, it would destroy the boyscout aspect of his personality that I found so endearing. And I couldn't do that. I was finding out all kinds of things about myself that I had never known.

If anyone had asked me before this, if I was the kind of woman who'd have sex with a married man, I would have laughed in their face. If they asked me the same thing now, I would have to say Hell yes, and mean it. I was apparently capable of doing almost anything for the right man. Anything that is except destroy the man I love.

I was grateful when he made the first move. He pulled me back against him. And started rubbing my tummy again. My moans of pleasure were genuine. I had been very sure that he would never touch me again. It told me that as I suspected he wanted me too. There was just a certain point he was not willing to go beyond.

"So how do you celebrate Christmas?" he asked,trying to find an innocent subject.

I told him how I usually went to visit my aunt. I exchanged a few small gifts with some of the people I worked with. There were a couple of the web designers and the sales people who worked on my website that I was friendly with. I had known them for almost fifteen years. But rarely ever saw them in person. Most of our correspondence was over the net. I really didn't have many people that I was close to.

He tried to change the subject because he thought that I was becoming depressed.

"So your ankle seems to be getting stronger," he said. "I think that in a couple of days, we should try walking to the plane for more food. The snow should have melted enough by then that we could make it easily."

"Why don't you go Tomorrow?" I asked. He looked at me as if I had hit him. Even in the dark I could see his reaction.

"You don't have to answer if you don't want to," I said. He was quiet for a while.

"I already know the answer anyway," I continued. "You don't want to leave me either. You're trying your ass off to think of a way, any way to keep us together for just a few more days. But you don't have to. I'll stay here with you for as long as you want."

"I want you to go because if someone has found the plane we'll both be there, so we can go home," he said.

"if you got there and someone had found the plane, they probably have a car and you could drive back here in a matter of minutes," I told him.

For a long time neither of us said anything.

"Clint, can we talk about Christmas again?" I asked.

"We can talk about anything you want," he said.

"No, we can't," I snapped. "Because I could ask you some questions about your feelings for me and your feelings about your boney little wife that would make you really uncomfortable."

"Christmas, it is," he said.

"We'll do what you wanted," I said. "We'll wait a couple of more days and then we'll go to the plane for food. If someone has found the plane we'll be rescued. I'll go back to my life and you can go back to your wife and no one will ever know what happened here between us. I for one will remember this and you forever. It'll be like a very precious gem that the two of have shared and hidden away from the world.

At least that's how I see it. Maybe it'll be something you're ashamed of, so you won't talk about it either. Anyway, neither of us know what's going to happen. Anything could happen. The weather could turn even colder. We could get a couple of feet more snow. Maybe no one has found th plane here yet and we'll be her for another two weeks. So I want you to make me a promise. "

"Okay, I promise," he said. I don't know how, but he broke my heart all over again.

"No, dummy," I said trying not to cry. "You can't promise until you know what I'm asking. It might be something you don't want to do."

"Delilah, I really can't think of anything I wouldn't do for you," he said. And I knew that he meant it.

"Call it a Christmas wish," I said. "But I want you to promise me that if the two of us are in this cabin on Christmas. That we'll forget about everything out there in the world and just belong to each other for a little while. We won't bring up your wife or my vibrator, or anything else. We'll just spend that one day without all of our bullshit and baggage."

It got even quieter in the room. I was thinking that I had gone too far. I knew what I was asking. "I promise," he said.

After that we both drifted off to sleep. We held each other just a little bit tighter then. And during the night I made a decision. I still had a full day before we went to the plane. I was going to let him know exactly how I felt.

But a line had been crossed between us, or if not crossed maybe we were both determined to get as close to the line as we could without crossing it.

I awoke the next morning feeling as if I was floating on a cloud. My entire body was tingling in a way I had never felt in my life.

Clint was rubbing my boobs as if they belonged to him. He was also kissing my neck and rubbing my legs as close as my skirt would allow him to get to my pussy. I was so close to cumming that it wouldn't have taken much to drive me over the edge. The man had almost gotten me off through my clothes. As soon as he realized that I was awake, he stopped and pretended to be asleep.

The man had no idea that he was playing with fire. He'd obviously forgotten that I teased men for a living.

Just before we ate breakfast, I started walking around the cabin for the first time. I walked slowly and with a tiny limp but I loved the feeling of Clint's eyes on me. as he stoked the fire and warmed our food, I unbuttoned several buttons on my blouse.

When we sat down to eat, I noticed Clint's hands shaking. Then I noticed where his eyes were. I gave him my biggest, brightest smile.

"What cha lookin' at?" I asked batting my eyes innocently. Clint almost choked on his breakfast. My only response was to open my blouse even further, giving him an even bigger glimpse of my giant bra covered titties.

Everything I did that day ramped up the intensity. A little while later Clint took a couple of our spare blankets and the knife from the emergency kit.

"What are you doing?" I asked. He turned to me and noticed that I was holding my bra and panties in my hand.

I heard his gulp from across the short distance between us. "Oh, I'm gonna use some of the water and soap to wash my undies. We've been wearing the same clothes for more than a week and my panties are always dripping wet because of someone. I'll hang them near the fire so they'll be dry by morning," I said. "Now what are you doing?" I asked again.

"We have only the light jackets that we were wearing on the plane," he said. "he held up a blanket that he had made a slit in the center of. He pulled the blanket over me pushing the slit over my head. "Instant poncho," he told me.

For a second our eyes locked together. I was sure he was going to kiss me. "I love that beautiful red hair," he said.

He just stood there looking at me trying to pull my long hair through the slit in the homemade poncho. I couldn't take it any more. I knew what I had to do. I needed to ramp up the sexy even more.

I grabbed onto his hands as they gently stroked my hair. "This gives me a great idea!" I said. "Now that I have this, I can wash the rest of my clothes too."

I pulled the poncho back over my head slowly and shook my long hair free of it. For some reason men love to see a woman shaking her hair. There are so many commercials on TV where a very average looking woman seems to be the sexiest thing on Earth because she shakes her hair, wet or dry, in slow motion.

As I shook my hair, my boobs also jostled around unrestrained under my blouse. Clint grabbed his chest as if he was having difficulty remembering to breathe. I slowly unbuttoned my blouse and took it off. His eyes were as big as saucers.

I slowly shimmied my hips as I worked the skirt down over my well rounded hops and down my legs. I managed to turn as I fiddled with the zipper before stepping out of the skirt.

There was no need for me to turn, I just wanted him to see my ass jiggle as I stood up. I stayed bent over for far longer than was necessary. I get so many requests from men who want pictures of me bent over. I enjoyed showing that view to the one man on the planet who could actually take me that way, any time he wanted to.

"You're taking your clothes off ... Right here in the middle of the room," he squeaked.

"I wanted to give you the chance to see what you keep turning down," I smiled. "We've done this dance a time or two. And you've made it plain that you won't take me. So my virtue is in no danger. Besides, I was just about to put the poncho back on. Unless of course, you want me to leave it off."

Clint looked as if his heads were about to explode; both of them. I laughed as I put the poncho on and went to wash my skirt and blouse.

All that afternoon, I concentrated on bending and primping and doing my best to make sure that Clint saw my ass and my pussy from every angle that the poncho would allow.

As it got dark, we ate our dinner, with the tension between us so thick you could cut it. As I finished the last of my meal and daintily licked it from my fingers, I smiled at him. "We've got a big day tomorrow, Honey. Let's go to bed ... Or to couch."

I took off the poncho and got onto the sofa. I raised the blanket and gestured for him to join me. He slowly walked towards me shaking his head.

I yawned and pulled his arms around me. "There's nothing different here, baby," I said. "It's still only me. It's the same body you've been sleeping with." I placed one of his hands on my tummy. His fingers felt even better on my bare skin. Then I placed the other one firmly on my tit. I could feel hm hardening rapidly behind me. I think we both moaned at the same time.

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,856 Followers
1...345678