Christmas in the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,856 Followers

I grabbed the small generator I had brought with me and carried it to the porch of cabin 6. I went back to my Jeep and grabbed a long extension cord and a power strip. I grabbed my freezer chest next. It was kind of heavy since it was full of food. Dragging it through the snow was easier than carrying it. I decided to take some of it inside.

As soon as I opene the door, I noticed the fire. Someone had been here and had started a fire in MY fireplace.

"Alright whoever the hell you are, I'm the owner and I want you out of here now!" I yelled, loudly.

"No you don't," she said, stepping out of the kitchen. My heart began beating faster as soon as I heard her voice.

"Delilah!" I gasped.

"In the flesh," she smirked. "Took ya long enough to get here. I've been waiting on you for hours."

"But how was I ... How did you know that I'd ..."

"Break free from your boney little wife to come and see me?" she smirked.

"Nope, I divorced the boney little wife," I said. "But still ..."

"We made a promise," she said. "If we were here on Christmas ... "

"I remember," I said. I moved across the distance separating us and took her hand. "But how did you know that I'd ..."

"Show up?" she said. "You're a divorced guy now, Honey. Most divorced guys will do anything for some pussy."

"That isn't why I'm ..." I began again.

"I know that Clint," she smirked. "Did you figure out the answer to my question yet?"

"Well not exactly," I said. "I've been busy."

"You still have plenty of time," she said. "It ain't Christmas yet."

"Great," I said. "We can finish unloading the stuff I brought up here."

We unloaded my Jeep and spent a lot of time staring at each other as we set everything up.

"You planned on staying up here for a while didn't you," she said. "I didn't bring hardly anything. I thought maybe we'd be here for a little while and then we'd go back to our lives."

"I was just coming up here, thinking I could be alone to remember," I said.

"Remember what?" she asked.

"Our time up here," I said sheepishly. That got me a big smile.

With the fire going and the space heater I had brought up, I thought we would sleep in the loft in the rear of the cabin but Delilah had other ideas.

She opened her blouse revealing a very sexy, very flimsy bra that only served to offer up those huge tits to my eyes. The bra didn't even cover her nipples. She pulled her pants down and the panties she wore looked like a band aid and some string. She sat down on the sofa and pulled a blanket over herself.

"Get your ass in here," she growled. I dove for the covers. "Unh Uh," she said. "Take your clothes off first."

I stripped and got under the covers with her. She told me everything she had gone through since we separated. She had simply gone back to her life. But although she did the same things she'd alway done, she was lonely. She missed me. She kept expecting me to e-mail her.

When I reminded her that we hadn't exchanged information, she reminded me that it wasn't really necessary. "There aren't very many amateur porn sites run by a woman named Delilah," she said. "I figured you could find me if you really wanted to."

So what happened to you. By that time we were already rubbing each other. "Tell me what happened to you," she said. "How the hell did you end up divorced? But stick to the highlights. It'll be midnight soon and I want my present right on time."

So five minutes later, she was asking me another question. "Clint, why the fuck were you smiling when that idiot was screwing your boney little wife?" she asked.

"Because, I didn't have to feel guilty anymore about what you and I did up here," I said. "And because I just didn't care. It seemed like a great way to just get away from her and divorce her."

"And because it's the same answer to the question I asked you, Dummy," she smirked. "Did ya figure it out yet?"

"I didn't suck your boobs when I had the chance to ... " I said. "Because I was stupid."

"No, Honey," she smiled. "You kissed me instead of just mauling my tits because as you looked at me, you saw our future together. It's the same reason that I'll gladly give you what I have never given any other man since ... David. Clint you see ME. You see Delilah. You don't just see a pair of big tits or a nice ass. You love me, Dummy."

"I do," I told her. And we looked into each other's eyes as the snow began to fall outside.

The first kiss was tentative. Our lips probed and our tongues penetrated slowly. At the same time I began stroking that magnificent body and she quivered to my touch.

As my hands reached her opening she was already soaking wet. Her legs parted and she pulled me on top of her. "Hmm, there's something missing down here," I said.

"I got rid of that hair in case someone wanted to taste me down there," she giggled.

"Oh I will definitely be doing that," I smirked. It took me a while to get inside of her. As I suspected Delilah was very tight. But once I got inside of her furnace-like cavern, I never wanted to leave it.

We made love in every position we could. We did save a few things for the future but we kept it up until I couldn't get it up anymore. Then lying there together we drifted off to sleep.

"Merry Christmas Baby," she mumbled. "This was the best present ever."

"This wasn't your present Dee," I mumbled.

The next morning a very exhausted Delilah shook me awake. "Hey, are you going to make me breakfast like you did before?" she asked.

"You're the first one awake," I said. "It's your turn."

"So now that you've fucked me, you don't have to treat me nicely anymore, right?" she asked. "You got what you wanted so everything is different. You're probably already bored with me huh?"

"Delilah, just get your ass over to that freezer. Open it and get some food out," I said.

She reached over beside the sofa for the robe she'd left there. I could tell by the expression on her face that she wasn't happy with the way I'd spoken to her.

She opened the freezer and then she saw the box. She snatched it out of the freezer and smiled. "Is this for me?" she asked. I just nodded. She ripped it open, as excited as a little kid.

Inside she found a smaller box.inside of that she found an even smaller box. Inside of that one she found the ring. Her scream shook the cabin.

"Are you asking me to ...?" she hissed. I nodded. The next thing I knew we were at it again.

"Delilah, I'll never get bored with you and I swear I'll make you breakfast every day if you want," I told her.

We got married the day after my divorce came through. And almost exactly nine months after Christmas, our daughter Wynter was born. Frank was disappointed but he got over it, when our son Frankie came along a year later. Strangely enough my parent and Katie's parents are Co-God parents for our kids. Katie's mom calls herself a step grandma. The kids just call her grandma.

We all get together for the holidays every year. Katie has never attended although we invite her every year. She still seems to be bitter for some reason. I ran into Kyle a few months ago. He was a bag boy at the local supermarket. He also returns the shopping carts to the store from the parking lot.

As soon as he recognized me, he came over to talk. He, to my knowledge still has yet to blow up.

The end.

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,856 Followers
1...345678