Christmas Party Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suelove58
suelove58
376 Followers

"What is this room?" I asked.

"It's a room for special guests," Alison told me. "And you're a very special guest."

"I don't understand," I said.

Alison moved close and I felt her breasts rubbing against my arm. I jumped back in surprise. Alison was smiling even more broadly. David walked over and sat down on the couch.

Alison was pressing herself against me again. I am no prude but I was taken aback by Alison's forwardness towards me. We had been friends for a while but she had never shown any overt attraction in my direction. I was slightly puzzled by why this was happening now. Could it be the drink and party atmosphere?

I instinctively backed away until my back was against the door and I couldn't go any farther. Alison was still smiling and had tracked me all the way. I realised that her full breasts were now pressing against mine.

"Don't be shy," Alison said. "David likes a little show now and then. And I've wanted to play with you ever since I met you."

I realised that Alison and David had planned this. I was confused because I had not realised that Alison and David were involved in any way. They had hidden that well from the rest of the people in the department. I looked at the two of them and tried to put some indignation into my voice. "What kind of woman do you think I am?"

"I know what kind of woman you are Sue." David said. "Your fun with Tom, Nick and Peter at Simon's leaving party and with the dancers at Sarah's hen party show that you know how to enjoy yourself. I've been looking forward to seeing what those others have seen."

I was surprised that David knew about my two work-related lapses in judgement.

"I want to leave. I can't believe you told him about me Alison. I told you about them in confidence." I said.

"Not me." Alison replied. "The office was under CCTV surveillance during Simon's party and there has been gossip in the office about what happened at Sarah's hen party. Surely you didn't think that such fun wouldn't be talked about?"

"We always cover the offices with CCTV when we have parties at the company building," David explained, "We like to have evidence in case any accusations are made against department managers. Of course we erase the recordings after a few months. But I must say, you are particularly photogenic Sue."

As he was saying this David had gotten up off the couch and made his way across to us. Alison stepped off to one side as David stood in front of me. I was frozen in place, taken aback by the thought of a recording of me existing somewhere. Suddenly I felt David's hand slip into the front of my dress and gently cup my breast. I tried to fight the sudden rush of feelings that went through me but almost immediately my nipples started to get hard and to ache.

David lifted my breasts out of my bra and dress. I felt the cool air touching my nipples and turning them to rock-hard points. I felt his fingers brushing across my stiff nipples.

"What ...," I whispered, thinking that, whilst David had an aura about him, I ought to stop him.

"Come here, Alison," David said.

Although it had been a few hours since my dance floor escapade my underlying level of arousal quickly kicked back in. I couldn't help but push my breasts against David's hands. Alison moved close again and stared at my breasts in David's hands.

"Beautiful," Alison said softly.

"Kiss it," David commanded as he lifted my right breast towards Alison.

Alison lowered her head and her red lips touched the end of my nipple. I felt an electric shiver going through me. Alison knew what she was doing. She opened her mouth and captured my hard nipple in her mouth. Alison gently bit down on my nipple with her teeth and I moaned softly.

"That's it Alison," David said. "She's enjoying it!"

Alison immediately opened her mouth wider and began to suck hard at my breast. I tried to pull away, but each sucking motion of Alison's mouth made me feel a little weaker.

"Suck and lick them both," David said.

Alison began moving her head back and forth between my breasts. Her mouth fastened like a leech to each of my hard nipples. Not for the first time tonight, I moaned softly.

"Yes. Keep doing it," David said. "I knew she'd love it. Alison's got a sweet mouth, Sue. She's sucked more tits and cunt for me than you'll ever see!"

I was momentarily shocked by the language and the implication of what David said. How long had Alison been involved with him?

Alison moved backwards and I was desperate to keep her mouth in contact with my breast so I followed. David moved behind me. He found the zip at the side of my dress and loosened it. Once it was unzipped he slid down my body then reached around and under Alison's head to loosen my bra. In moments that joined my dress at my feet and I was left standing in my black panties, suspender belt, stockings and high-heels.

Alison stepped back give a soft whistle.

"Isn't she stunning?" Alison asked. "I wonder if her pussy tastes as sweet as her breasts."

"Time for you to find out." David suggested.

Having initially been hesitant, deep inside her I knew I would be willing to let them do anything they wanted.

Alison took me by the hand and led me over to the couch. Alison barely shrugged her shoulders and her breasts popped free of her party dress. My eyes took in Alison's breasts and their hot pink nipples.

"Do you like my tits?" Alison asked. "Why don't you kiss them for me?"

David sat down on the other side of them. He had stripped to his shorts. He started rubbing his legs against mine. I turned around to him and he kissed my mouth in a wicked kiss, hip lips pressed firmly against mine, his tongue invading my mouth immediately. I gasped for breath when he suddenly released me.

"Now kiss Alison's tits," David commanded.

I found myself turning back to Alison and my lips came into contact with her breasts. My body trembled as I tasted Alison's salty flesh.

"Suck them," Alison moaned. "Open your mouth and suck at them hard!"

I found myself opening my mouth wider and sucking at Alison's flesh. At the same time I could feel David reaching around to cup my breasts and he caught my nipples between his fingers and began squeezing them hard. Pleasure rippled through my body. I hadn't wanted this to happen, but had now lost control.

I raised my head and kissed Alison's mouth. I gasped with pleasure as I felt Alison's mouth open and her tongue gently touch mine. I wiggled my tongue against Alison's.

"You've got tits that just fill up a man's hands." David said.

I was fast forgetting about everything else. The only thing I could think about was how David's hands massaged my breasts and how good Alison's tongue felt in my mouth.

"We've got to get your panties off," Alison said. "I want to touch your pussy!"

I stood with my legs straight and slightly parted as Alison stripped my panties down my long legs. I was still wearing my suspenders, stockings and shoes, and that served to excite Alison a little more. I moaned as I felt Alison's hand moving back up my legs, making its way along the exposed skin of my thighs and, finally, touching my pussy.

"That feels so nice," I moaned. "Nice!"

Alison's searching fingers quickly found my lips. I spread my legs wider as Alison's fingers started moving in and out of my pussy. Alison's probing fingers felt soft and experienced, and they touched all the right places inside me.

I felt myself being pulled back on the couch. I felt something hard and wet against my cheek. I turned my face and she realised that David had stripped off his shorts. His hard cock was rubbing my cheek.

"Kiss it," David said. "Kiss my big hard cock!"

I lifted my head and touched my lips to the head of his cock. He gasped and started rubbing his prick against her lips. I wanted to show a little resistance so I drew my head back but David grabbed both sides of my head and it back to him.

"Take it in your mouth," he said. "Take it in that hot mouth."

Now Alison was massaging my breasts with her free hands whilst her fingers continued to work in my pussy. Alison's stroking fingers sent shiver after shiver of pleasure through me. My lips gently caressed the end of David's cock. My lips opened and David's cock head slipped in. I opened my mouth wider and let his cock slide up over my tongue.

"That's it," David moaned. "That feels fantastic."

David leaned back and I followed his motion. My mouth slowly sucked up more of his cock, until his cockhead was at the back of my throat.

He slowly pulled his cock out of my mouth.

"Nice," David said. "Does it make your pussy hot to suck my dick?"

I had to admit that, together with Alison's ministrations, it definitely was. I lowered my head again and took his cock between my lips.

"Skim it with your teeth," David said.

I closed my mouth around his cock and started pulling my head back. I let my teeth graze his cockhead and I felt his groans of pleasure. He grabbed both sides of my head and thrust his cock inside my mouth.

"Suck it good," David said. "Suck it good and hard!"

Alison's fingers disappeared from me and out of the corner of my eye I saw that she was quickly undressing. As she slipped out of her underwear my mind flashed back to seeing her being fucked over a table at Sarah's party.

"Stretch out while you're sucking his cock," Alison said.

David was at the end of the sofa forcing me to stretch forward to maintain contact with his cock and Alison was at my feet. I stretched out on my stomach as my mouth worked on David's cock. I felt Alison's tongue playing on my bum cheeks, which made me shiver with pleasure. Then Alison's tongue slowly moved down to my pussy.

"Your pussy is so sweet Sue," Alison said. "I'm going to eat you. I know you'll enjoy it!"

A moment later I felt Alison's tongue probing at my pussy. I parted my legs a little as Alison settled in and her tongue began to get active.

"She likes what you're doing to her," David said "She's moaning like crazy around my cock.".

David moved his cock in and out of my mouth. I reached up with a hand and started playing with his balls. They felt heavy. It made me shiver as I thought about tasting his cum.

"Oh yes," David said. "Just keep sucking on my cock like that."

"She tastes sweeter than your cock," Alison said, as she lifted her head.

"Put your tongue deep inside her," David said.

Alison did more than put her tongue inside my pussy. Her tongue withdrew from my slit and searched out my clit. Shiver after shiver went through me. All I could think about was how good it felt.

Alison sucked at my clit until she had it inside her mouth. She held it under her tongue and started pulling at it with tiny jerking movements of her head. I almost screamed with pleasure. I closed my eyes and savoured the sensations going through me.

"Keep at it Alison," David said. "You're really making her hot now. You're really getting her worked up. Keep sucking on her clit!"

Alison's mouth was sucking hard on my clit. I could feel my pleasure building and I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. I moved my hips to work my pussy against Alison's mouth. What she was doing felt so good.

I could feel David's cock getting bigger and thicker inside my mouth.

"Yes, yes," David groaned. "I'm going to cum. I'm going to fill your mouth with my cum!!"

I thought I was prepared but the sudden thick spurting of his salty-tasting cum hit the roof of my mouth and then my throat. I drew my head back and start swallowing frantically, but some of his cum dribbled out of my mouth and ran down his cock. David pulled my head back and off his cock. I swallowed again and wiped my hand across my chin to wipe off the dribbles that had leaked onto my chin.

Alison was ramming her tongue into my pussy. It was making me crazy. I rubbed my breasts against the couch. The rough texture of the material against my nipples was almost too much for me to take.

"Eat me Alison," I moaned. "Please eat my pussy! Make me cum!"

I wanted to turn around and grab Alison's head and force her against my pussy and clit but I couldn't twist around. All I could do was put my face back against David's crotch. My tongue ran up and down his cock, licking the rest of his cum away. My pussy felt so good.

"Oh fuck!" I screamed, surprising myself with my language. "Oh yes, it feels good. Your tongue feels so good! I'm going to come. I'm cumming! Oh fuck yes!!"

Alison didn't move her face away from my pussy as I started cumming. I felt Alison swallowing my juices and then sucking for more. I felt weak as the last few shivers of pleasure went through me.

Alison raised her head. Her lips were smeared with juice. I started to turn over but felt Alison moving up my body. Alison was suddenly lying flat on top of me and I could feel Alison's breasts against my back.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Alison's going to get herself off on you," David explained.

I didn't understand what he meant until I felt Alison rubbing her pussy against my spine and the top of my bum. Almost immediately I could feel the ripples of pleasure going through Alison's body. As she pressed against me her hands slid underneath me to grab my breasts.

Alison started panting and cursing, telling us she was cumming. I felt her juices being spread over my body.

David eased himself away from the couch, stroking his cock. I noticed that he was becoming erect again. As he moved away Alison lifted herself off me and dropped onto the floor next to the couch. She was still panting and breathing deeply. As she lay next to the couch her fingers drifted to her pussy and she stroked herself.

Initially I thought I was going to see David settle between Alison's legs but he walked past her.

I felt his hands on my ankles. I was too weak to object when he turned me so that my thighs dropped off the couch and my knees were on the floor. He released my ankles and took hold of my hand. He encouraged me to stand then walked me to the side of the couch.

As I faced the couch from the side David moved behind me. I could feel his cock against my bum. He moved us forward so that my thighs were against the arm of the couch then his hand pressed against my back so that I bent forward. I felt exposed as I was bent over the arm.

I felt David's cock head nestle against my pussy. He moved his cock up and down my slit, lubricating it with my fluids and the pre-cum that had to be leaking from his cock.

"Oh fuck me please!" I begged.

"Is that really what you want Sue?" he said as he continued to tease me.

"Yes please. I need to feel you in me!" I said.

"I told you she would beg for me Alison." He laughed. "That's another favour you owe me."

With one hand pressing down on me he must have used his other hand to line up with my slit then he eased his cock inside me in one long stroke. It felt so good to have something substantial inside of me after the fingers and tongues I had already experienced.

I felt his groin hit me as he bottomed out. He held himself fully embedded within me then flexed his cock as it was inside of me. I responded my gripping his tool with my internal muscles, eliciting a moan of pleasure from him.

I wanted to rock back and grind against him but my movements were constrained by my position. I imaged the view he had as he eased his length slowly out of me then back in. He set up a pace that he was comfortable with and I was quite happy feeling his length sliding in and out. His cock was thick enough to send pleasure through me as he stimulate the sensitive nerves around my entrance and inside my pussy.

David grasped my hips with his hands and increased his pace. I used one hand to support myself and played with my breasts using my other hand, mashing my flesh and pulling my nipple to increase my pleasure.

"Shove it in me!" I encouraged him. "Fuck me with your big cock!"

He continued to thrust in and out of me then suddenly he stopped. I used my muscles on him again and heard him groan.

"I can't hold out!" he shouted then thrust one more time into me.

I felt his sperm erupt from his cock and twisted my nipple in response. That was all I needed to send me over the edge again. I groaned out loud and flopped down, my head resting on the couch.

I felt a hand stroke my hair and turned my head to the side. Alison's face was next to mine. As she stroked my head her face moved towards mine and our lips met in a soft kiss. As we did so I felt another jerk of David's cock as he finished his own orgasm.

He held my hips still as he withdrew his cock. I felt some of his sperm be sucked out with his cock and it dribbled down my thighs.

Alison's lips disconnect from mine and I felt her move away.

I looked back down the couch to see Alison kneeling in front of David. As I watched she took his cock into her mouth and cleaned it of our combined juices. As she continued her ministrations David's cock started hardening.

"I was hoping she hadn't worn you." Alison said as David's revived cock slipped from her mouth.

David reached down and took hold of Alison's hands. As he encouraged her to stand he replied "And now it's your turn my dear."

David led Alison to one of the chairs opposite the couch. I followed them with my eyes and slowly turned myself on the couch so that I was sitting directly opposite them.

David sat in the chair with his legs together, his cock standing proud. I was impressed that a man of his age was hard once again. He turned Alison around to face me then encouraged her to move backwards. Alison parted her legs as David drew her hips down until I could see that her pussy was poised just above his cock.

Alison reached down between her legs and grasped David's cock. She directed it between her lips then eased herself down until it was fully embedded inside her.

"Oh yes lover, that feels so good." she said as she closed her eyes and savoured the sensations that I knew she was feeling, having recently been filled by the same cock.

David's hands moved from her hips up to her breasts. He started kneading the flesh and squeezing her nipples as Alison started moving up and down on his cock, using her arms to help her movements and control the depth of his penetration.

As I recovered from my exertions I felt myself drawn towards the couple. I eased myself off the couch and crawled on my hands and knees until I was at David's knees. I put my hands on his knees then raked my nails up and down his thighs as he played with Alison's breasts and she fucked herself on his cock.

I moved one hand to the top of David's legs and wrapped my thumb and finger around the base of his shaft. When Alison bottomed out my hand pressed against her clit, causing her groans of pleasure to increase. She pressed down more firmly against my hand and ground her clit in circles against my trapped hand.

On her next upstroke I turned my hand palm upwards so that when she next settled down it was against my palm. When she was in position I withdrew my hand until my fingertips pressed against her clit. She moaned again and I played my fingertips over her clit. She settled down completely and leaned back.

David continued to pull and twist her nipples as I assaulted her clit. Her pussy moved in circles but I maintained contact. Suddenly she screamed "Yes!" and leaned her head back. David immediately clamped his mouth over hers and they kissed as her hips and groin jerked in wild abandon.

I slipped my fingers away from her and she calmed down.

"God, that was just what I needed." She said as her mouth parted from David's.

They sat together joined at their groins and I knelt back on the floor and watched. David gently massaged Alison's breasts and tenderly kissed her neck and shoulders.

Once she had recovered Alison eased herself off David's lap. His cock was still hard and looked about ready to burst. Alison immediately dropped to her knees and parted David's thighs. She edged forwards until she was over his cock then she took hold of it and enclosed it with her mouth.

suelove58
suelove58
376 Followers