Christmas Party Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I watched Alison set up a rhythm sucking David's cock and stroking it. With her free hand she gestured to me and beckoned me forwards with her fingers. I joined her, pushing David's legs wider apart in the process, which caused him to edge nearer the end of the chair.

Alison removed her mouth from David's cock and urged me towards it. I hesitated only briefly and then stretched my lips around it once again. Alison continued to stroke David's cock as I sucked it. I saw her other hand dip down and under David.

I heard David groan and assumed Alison was playing with his balls. I moved my hand to join hers but his balls were free for me to play with. I moved my hand a bit further and found her hand under his bum. I traced my finger around and realised that she had a finger inserted up his bum hole.

David was jerking around and moaning so I assumed Alison had found his G-spot. Suddenly he groaned and stopped moving then thrust upwards and his cock spurted into my mouth. I had not been expecting it but kept my mouth around David's cock and I easily swallowed the small spurts that came from it.

We all froze in place as David came down from his high. I felt his cock soften inside my mouth and I allowed it to slip from between my lips. I turned towards Alison and smiled. She leaned towards me and gave me a quick kiss on my lips.

I'm not sure how long we sat there but it was probably only a minute or so. I was brought out of my reverie by David groaning.

"Good God, I've never felt so drained. You ladies have excelled yourselves. Alison, I hope you can persuade Sue to join us again."

I looked at Alison. I smiled at her again but neither confirmed nor rejected the suggestion.

After a little delay David realised that I was not going to respond immediately and said "Now, why don't you and Sue go to the ladies bathroom and clean up? I will see you at work on Monday."

Alison and I helped each other up off the floor. Both of us had slightly shaky legs. We picked up our clothes and made our way through a door that I hadn't noticed previously. I was thankful that we didn't have to make our way to the ladies I had used previously.

As we cleaned up, Alison apologised for setting me up and ensuring we were together for David when the party started winding down. I confirmed that I was a bit upset initially but that I had definitely enjoyed myself. I also said that, although I didn't rule it out completely, I would not commit to a repeat session with David. Alison nodded and said that she understood.

When we had cleaned up we walked back into the room but David was nowhere to be seen.

"He will have gone to his room. His wife will already be there." she said.

I remembered the recording that David had mentioned earlier. I needed to find out whether it still existed and, if so, how I could get hold of it or ensure it was destroyed. Alison said that she didn't know. David had mentioned it when he had first seen it but not since.

When we walked out of the room there were still about a dozen or party-goers still in the hotel bar.

There were a few questions asking where we had been and Tom and Peter said they had been looking for me. I just smiled and said that I was sure they had fun without me. We all had a final drink then we arranged through hotel reception for a taxi to pick us up and take us to our homes.