Christmas Trip with the Cousins Ch. 02

Story Info
My cousins and I have some fun cooking and going to the club.
7.2k words
4.54
40.8k
20

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 12/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storytyme
storytyme
612 Followers

This story is the second part of my story but can be enjoyed as a standalone story. The story involves mind control and incestuous acts with cousins. If you do not like this type of story then this may not be for you. All characters in this story are fictitious and over 18 years old.

*****

It has been fun hanging with my six female cousins so far today. While it is always fun to hang with my cousins, things have taken an unexpected turn, thanks to the subliminal messages imbedded in the new dance mix CD I recently purchased online. There was no way for me to know that subliminal messaging would be imbedded into the music, but since it is there, I might as well deal with it. After all, I did try to change the music, but my cousins insisted on continuing to listen to it.

After Melonie and Samantha finish preparing the chicken, they place it into the oven then join Shayla, Rehtaeh, Sandra and I on the front porch. I give up my seat in the rocking chair and move to the top step of the porch. Melonie sits in the chair I was using, while Samantha sits next to me on the porch. It is nice to visit with my cousins without having to avoid staring at their mostly naked bodies in swimming suits.

After finishing her shower, Katherine joins us all on the front porch. Melonie grabs a frisbee and Katherine joins her on the front lawn. We watch as they toss the frisbee back and forth. Soon, Shayla and Rehtaeh are joining in the fun on the front lawn.

I head inside to prepare the rice for dinner. A few seconds after I enter the kitchen, Sandra walks into the room. I am pouring the rice, milk and a ready mix of spices into a bowl when Sandra puts her arm around my waist. I turn and look at her, wondering what she is doing.

"You are such a handsome and kind cousin. You know, if I wasn't your cousin, I would be all over you." she says to me.

I giggle a moment and smile, embarrassed by her compliment. "You know we are not blood cousins though, we are only cousins by marriage."

She quickly grabs my butt cheek then says, "That is what makes it even worse. I don't think it would be acceptable to our family or to society for first cousins by marriage to be together. That doesn't mean I don't think about it though."

"Sandra, you are a sweet, kind and loving person yourself. I love that you are always laughing and giggling. You make life fun."

Sandra helps me finish mixing the rice seasoning then mix it with the rice and pour it into a pot on the stove. As I am stirring the heating rice, Sandra puts her hand on my jawbone and turns my head toward her. She leans in and plants a quick kiss on my lips. I am taken back by her bold actions for a second. When her mouth presses against my lips a second time, I feel myself instinctively kissing back. We kiss for a few seconds until we hear footsteps heading our way, then pull away from each other.

Katherine walks into the kitchen, grabs a bottle of juice out of the refrigerator and leans up against the counter. I ask her how her new adventure is going. She tells me that her new company is doing great and that she really loves teaching fitness classes. I tell her that she looks great and it shows that she works out. She gives me a great big grin and thanks me as I continue to stir the rice.

"Will you come with me to the back yard?" Katherine asks while looking at me. "I heard a dog next door barking and I just want to make sure it can't cross the gate. Melonie says I will love all the flowers in the back yard, but I am afraid to go back there myself."

"I will in a few minutes." I answer. "Just as soon as I finish making the rice."

Sandra jumps into the conversation and says, "I can stir the rice if you want to take her out back."

We head to the back of the house and I slowly open the back door which is made of solid wood and no windows. The dog next door runs toward the privacy fence and starts barking loudly. I am unable to see what breed the dog is, but based on the sound of the bark, the dog sounds like it is pretty big.

I take Katherine by the hand and help her down the two steps and onto the lawn. All along the privacy fence that boxes in the large back yard are fruit trees, beautiful blossoming bushes and shrubs. Along the front of the house are three rows of flowers spaced out and staggered in a beautiful design.

"Wow. The backyard is beautiful." Katherine exclaims as she gazes around the yard. "Let's look over here" she says as she points to the opposite end of the house.

I follow her as we walk along the edge of the flowers, which stop at the edge of the house. The privacy fence runs about four feet toward the front yard then connects to the side of the house. Katherine pushes me up against the side of the house and presses her body up against me. I am pinned between her and the house.

"I saw you and Sandra kissing as I turned the corner toward the kitchen. How come you have never kissed me?" she asks with a jealous tone in her voice.

"Actually, she kissed me. Besides, you are married and I didn't think you had any interest in kissing your cousin."

"I wasn't always married with kids you know. Anyways, haven't you ever heard of kissing cousins?" she says.

Before I have a chance to answer, her lips are pressed against my mouth. She starts kissing me aggressively. Her kissing is wonderful and I immediately start growing hard. Her body pressed to mine does not help the situation either. I can smell the sweet perfume on her neck as we kiss.

As we are kissing, Katherine reaches down and grabs hold of my growing dick. I want to pull away, but I have nowhere to go, pinned between the fence, house and her body. Her lips continue to lustfully suck on my lips as her hand holds my hard penis.

Pulling her mouth away from me, Katherine says "I thought I felt something pressing against me. My husband has the same reaction all the time."

I find it awkward that she is mentioning her husband while making out with me and holding my hard dick. I push her hand away and try to move out of the corner. It isn't that I don't enjoy making out with her, I don't like being backed into a corner.

"I saw you gawking at all of us while we were at the water park. You were hard most the time and must be wanting some release." she says to me with a smile.

I am speachless with no response coming to mind. I didn't know it was obvious that I was viewing my cousins while they pranced around in wet bikinis at the water park, nor did I think any of them were looking at me. My head is spinning and I don't know what to do, I am backed into a mental, as well as physical, corner.

Katherine does not give me a chance to respond as she drops to her knees and begins unbuckling my jeans. My instincts are to reach down and stop her, but I stand frozen in place. Katherine takes my semi-hard dick in hand and begins bobbing her head up and down on it.

"Holy shit." I moan.

I can hear her slurping on the head of my dick. For hours, I have been needing a release but this was not how I expected it to happen. Her head is moving back and forth on my throbbing dick and my mind is getting cloudy. My hands gravitate to the back of her head as I lean against the house, in an attempt to stabilize my body. It blows my mind that my fit cousin, who is just a couple years younger than me, is sucking on my dick.

I start to feel guilty and say, "Stop Katherine. Please stop."

Katherine looks up at me for a moment, puts her index finger to her lips and says, "Shhhh."

I moan loudly when the warm sensation of her mouth slides down the length of my dick. My hips begin thrusting against her mouth. I pull her hair back, out of her face, and watch her mouth work wonders on me.

"Holy shit. I am going to come." I warn her, giving her a chance to pull away.

She doesn't pull away, instead, she runs her tongue up and down the back of my dick then slups the head of my dick back into her mouth. She sucks feverishly, pushing me over the edge. I hold onto her hair tightly onto as I reach a much needed orgasm.

Katherine looks up at me and smiles as I gasp for air. "I hope you enjoyed that."

"No fair." I hear from the distance.

I look up and see Sandra turning the corner, approaching us. "I wanted to please him. I get him once he has recovered. He will be my dessert."

My eyes grow wide open. I cannot believe what I am hearing. Katherine stands up and licks her lips then smiles at Katherine.

She turns and looks at Sandra. "Sorry, but I couldn't wait anymore. Seeing his hard dick pushing through his swim trunks at the water park was dancing around in my mind and I just had to have it. I felt it was my duty to please him just like I do my husband when he is in need."

"Well, I came to find you two and let you know that dinner is ready. Come and eat so I can have my dessert" Sandra says, waving for us to follow her.

After pulling my jeans up and buttoning them, we make our way inside the house. My appetite is in overdrive, having not eaten since early morning. We walk through the back door and get in line for food. I grab a plastic plate and plastic silverware then follow the line through the kitchen. I fill my plate with a seasoned chicken breast, rice and salad then pour myself a glass of juice. The dining room is already full so I squeeze my way into the family room.

You would think that my mind would clear after just coming, but my hormones are in still over drive. I look over at Shayla and start craving to hold her firm breasts in my hands and suck on them as I sit next to her. The thought of reaching over and grabbing them crosses my mind for a second. It doesn't take long for me to scarf the food down, chasing it with a glass of juice.

When my plate is empty, Sandra walks up to me and grabs my plate. "Do you want seconds?" she asks.

"Actually, yes I would."

She disappears into the kitchen and returns a few minutes later with a second plate of food. She hands me the plate then leans in and gives me a kiss on the cheek. I give her a weird look then thank her as I devour the second plate of food, getting my fill.

The moment I sit my silverware down on the plate, Sandra takes the plate from my hands and says, "I will be right back. Don't go anywhere."

"Do you think Sandra is acting a little weird lately?" I ask Shayla.

"No, not that I have noticed. Do you want me to ask her what is going on?" she replies.

"No, that isn't necessary. I was just wondering." I reply.

"I can't wait to go to the dance club. We are

going to have a blast tonight." she adds to the conversation.

"I can only imagine." I reply as Sandra returns to the family room. She takes me by the hand and practically drags me outside.

There is no need to ask where we are going, she had stated just a few minutes ago what her intentions were. She guides me to the van and opens up the sliding door to the van. She spreads a sheet that she is holding in her other hand over the back seat. She pushes me inside then climbs in behind me, shutting the door behind us.

"My turn" she says, licking her lips while working my jeans down my legs in a matter of seconds, then she peels my shirt off of my body.

"I am not sure I have recovered yet." I tell her.

"Nonsense. I am sure your winky will spring up in a matter of seconds." she says as she begins stroking my flaccid penis.

She sits next to me on the seat and starts kissing my mouth aggressively while continuing to stroke me. Slowly, my penis begins growing hard once again. It surprises me that I can get hard again in such a short period of time. I lean back against the seat and spread my legs, enjoying the feeling of her stroking hand.

"I don't know what has come over me. My husband begs for me to give him head all the time, but I have never really been a big fan of it. For some reason, today, I cannot get the thought of taking your hard dick in my mouth out of my head. I just have to have you." she says.

When she is done talking, she moves onto the van floor and positions her body in between my legs. I reach out and start fondling her breasts through her clothing just as she leans in and sucks on the tip of my growing penis.

"Mmm. There is some leftover flavor. I will have to thank Katherine for leaving me a taste of what is to come. Get it, come?" she says, followed by a giggle.

"Oh yeah." I moan. "I get it."

Her hand is feverishly stroking the base of my dick as she sucks on the tip of my head. Because she is a cousin by marriage, I do not feel as guilty about letting her give me a blow job. It takes awhile before my head grows to full length. A new batch of semen churns in my balls while she works diligently on milking me.

Her big breasts feel great in my hands. It is like a dream coming true. For years, I have wondered what her breasts would feel like in my hands, now I know. The only thing better would be to taste her cunny.

Knowing that it is going to take awhile before I am ready to come, I pull Sandra back onto the seat and begin working at her pants. She looks at me with a look of confusion.

"I need to taste you as well." I explain.

"Whatever it takes to make you happy." she replies.

Within seconds Sandra is laying on the seat with her pants on the floor. I climb on top of her and bury my face between her legs.

"Damn, you are soaking wet." I state just before buying my face into her honey pot.

Sandra adjusts my hips over her face and takes me inside her mouth once more. We mutually work to please each other in the position referred to as "69".

Her moans on my dick make me lick faster and faster. I dip my finger inside her vagina, coating my finger with her juices. My body jerks when she moves her mouth down to my ball sack and begins to softly suck on my balls. The juices in my balls feel like they are starting to boil.

Her hips start dancing off of the seat when I suck her clit into my mouth. She moans softly with my balls in her mouth. Her tongue slides up the length of my dick which pleases me, then my dick pops back into her mouth. My hips begin moving with the rhythm of her hips as my dick takes a plunge her lips.

She lifts her legs and digs the heels of her feet into the seat. I wrap my hands underneath her thighs. My left hand grabs hold of her butt cheek and my right hand slides back inside of her twitching inner walls. Wanting her to suck faster, I encourage her by sliding a second finger in and out of her walls while dancing my tongue over her clitoral hood.

Her moans become more frequent and vibrate around my dick. The bouncing of her hips let me know that she is getting close to an orgasm. This feels like a dream to me and I am waiting to wake up in my bed, realizing this is all just a dream. I have beautiful cousins and cannot believe that these events are taking place with them.

My hips thrust faster and faster, pushing my dick deep into Sandra's mouth, the tip hitting the back of her throat. She impresses me with her talent and does not seem to have a sensitive gag reflex. Her inner walls are squeezing violently against my two fingers as they gush in and out of her vagina. I can taste her juices flowing down my face as my tongue slides up and down her slit. I try to collect all of the tasty fluids with my tongue.

"Oh God, don't stop!" she moans as my tongue works it's way back up to her clit.

She has stopped sucking and is concentrating on her own pleasures as I push her toward an orgasm. Her body is quivering underneath me. Ready to make her come, my tongue delves inside her hood. I close my lips over her clit and suck on her hood as her body dances wildly. Within seconds, she is coming all over my face, her inner walls clasping against my fingers.

Her body momentarily goes limp. I pull my face away from her vagina then suck her juices off my fingers. Her body is heaving up and down below me, soft moans flowing from her lips. After a few moments, she rolls over on top of me and goes back to work, sucking on my hard dick. It doesn't take long before I am filling her mouth with a new batch of come.

Opening my eyes, I realize that the sun has almost finished setting and is hiding behind the back of the house. My body is glazed with sweat, inside the hot van. I do not want to put my clothes back on because they are the only pair I have with me other than my swimming suit and towel. I reach up between the two bucket seats in the front of the van and dig my towel out of my bag.

Wrapping the towel around my waist, I open the sliding door of the van. The cool air rushes over my skin and makes the hair stand up on my arms.

Sandra has put her pants back on and follows me out of the van. I grab my underwear and jeans off the floor of the van then make my way back inside the house. Shayla and Rehtaeh are sitting in the family room watching TV. They both look at me with a knowing smile as I enter the family room.

"Did Sandra please you?" Shayla asks as I rush through the family room, heading for the bathroom.

I have to piss like a race horse and need a quick shower before we head to the dance club so I do not even stop to talk. I nod my head up and down, in response to Shayla. She hollers, "Good" as I rush through the room.

Without even thinking, I open the bathroom door. As I close the door behind me, I realize that the water is running in the shower. Melonie peeks her head out from behind the curtain and smiles at me.

"Oh no. I am so sorry Melonie. I didn't even realize you are in here." I say as I turn to leave the bathroom.

"It is okay. If you need to shower, you can come in here with me. This way we will conserve water."

What are my ears hearing? This is getting to be too much. As Melonie's face disappears back behind the curtain, I drop my towel and do my best to relieve myself in the toilet. I close my eyes and take a few deep breaths, listening to the calming sound of the water and try to relax so I can pee. It feels like I pee forever until my bladder is finally empty. I flush the toilet without even thinking about Melonie showering.

"Ouch ouch ouch. Hot! Hot! Hot!" Melonie exclaims from inside the shower.

I realize in my excited state that I am not thinking clearly. I should know that the flushing toilet is using the cold water and the water in the shower will become hot. I start apologizing over and over to Melonie.

She hops out of the shower and stands dripping wet in front of me. My eyes scan her body. As much as I want my eyes to raise up to her eyes, they stay glued on her body. I am now standing in front of her virtually naked as well, with nothing covering my body but shoes and socks.

Her skinny body looks fantastic as it glistens in the dim bathroom light. My eyes move up her shiny legs and pause at her vagina. I take a mental picture of her slit in my mind.

Her vagina is positioned low on her body, the slit starting just before curving between her legs. Her mound is neatly trimmed and separates her vagina from her flat stomach. My eyes continue to move up her body and reach her small, cute breasts.

It is apparent to me that most of her bump in her shirt is all bra. Her breasts are no more than an "A" cup with her nipples protruding of her small breast mounds. Her erect nipples stand out two or three inches from her tiny breasts.

My eyes finally move up to her beautifully rounded face. Beads of water are dripping down her face and off her chin. I see her eyes staring at my package.

I quickly remove my socks and shoes then walk over to Melonie and grabbing her small, firm ass with my hands, hugging her body against me. She wraps her arms around my waist and holds me close. Melonie lifts her head and kisses my collar bone. She is all of 5 feet tall, if that.

Any other time, I would be stiff as a board in my nether region at the site of my beautiful cousin, but after having two orgasms in less than an hour, I am not able to get hard at the moment. I reach inside the shower to gauge the temperature of the water.

storytyme
storytyme
612 Followers
12