Christmas Trip with the Cousins Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The water is cooler now." I say softly.

We both climb inside the shower and wash each other's body. I cannot tell you how wonderful it is to run my soapy all over her body, lathering her breasts and labia. Even though my dick is not responding, my brain is in overdrive, absorbing every moment of this experience.

My body feels good when Melonie runs her soapy hands up and down my body. I wash off my soapy hand then slide a finger in between her slit and notice that she is wet. It would make sense that she is wet, standing in the shower with a naked man, but I am surprised none the less. Her hands continue to rove over my body.

"Do we have time to take care of this your horniness?" I ask her.

She spreads her legs open a little wider while reaching up and pulling my head down to her face. She gives me a deep kiss as my finger slides inside her steamy pussy. She doesn't answer, but I take her actions as a confirmation.

Her hands are clasped behind my head as she holds onto my neck. She is a great kisser and has clearly had a lot of practice. Her lips begin sucks on my bottom lip. My finger moves up and down her slit, sliding over her clit then delving down inside her wetness. I repeat the pattern over and over. She arches her back and moans deep inside my mouth. I wrap my free arm around her, holding her by the small of her back. She is so tiny that I feel like I could pick her up with ease.

"MMMMMM" she moans just before darting her tongue inside my mouth.

Our tongues dance with each other as I finger her tight hole. She has the tightest hole I have ever felt and I wonder how many times she has had sex. She has either had sex just a few times, she has been with smaller men or she does her kegel exercises frequently. I slide my finger back up her slit and concentrate on her swollen clitoris hood for a little bit, moving my finger back and forth.

Melonie slides her head down to my shoulder and bites my right around my collar bone. Her bite hurts a little, but feels good at the same time. I slide my hand down between her ass crack and finger her ass hole with my free hand while I continue to pleasure her clitoris. Her body shivers against my hand. We move backward, pressing her against the shower wall. I bend my leg then place her right foot on my knee, giving me more access to her glory spot.

"Yes! Yes!! Yessssssss!!" she exclaims as my finger moves faster and faster over her clit. I cup her vagina with the other fingers and feel her juices flow over them. The water temperature, which is pounding on my back, is starting to get colder. I lean over and press my mouth hard against her lips, pushing her head against the shower wall.

Her body shakes like she is having a seizure. I can feel every little shiver of her body with my body pressed up hard against her. I slide my hand away from her asshole and grab her hip bone as her body goes limp.

My other hand moves away from her clit and wraps around her back. I lock my hands around her body and hold her body up as her knees go weak. My lips kiss the nape of her neck softly as her head moves to the side of her body. Her eyes are closed shut as the orgasm flows through every inch of her body. I turn around and hold her body under the water. The water flows over her and rinses her off her body.

"The cool water feels so good." After enjoying the cool water for a few seconds, she continues, "That was awesome. Thank you, I needed that so much."

I look at her face and watch her glossed over eyes slowly open. Her face has the most angelic expression on it. I hold her close, doing my best not to fall in love with my cousin and her gorgeous body. I will have to revisit her again someday, I tell myself, making a mental note.

After she finishes rinsing, I turn the water off and step out of the shower. We take turns drying each other's body, each of our hands feeling the other's body out. She wraps a towel around her hair and body then wisps herself out of the bathroom. I put my clothes back on then head to the kitchen for more food.

The next couple of hours my cousins take turns showering and preparing their faces and hair for the dance club. I sit in the family room and take a quick nap, knowing I will need to save my energy for the rest of the night. When I wake up, I am lying on my side with my back against the couch. Samantha has joined me on the couch and is spooning up against me. My left hand is resting on her stomach. I slide my hand under her shirt and push up under her bra.

"Mmm, that feels good." she whispers as I softly massage her breasts.

I can feel my dick growing hard once again and know my body has revitalized itself. I press my growing dick against her butt. Her nipples begin pocking against my palm as I massage her breasts. Her butt begins to slowly rock against my dick.

"You had better stop that or we will never make it to the dance club." I say laughing.

She turns toward me and gives me a seductive smile then leans in and starts to kiss me softly. Her hand slides down between us and holds my semi-hard dick in her hand. I push my hips forward once, enjoying the feeling of her hand.

"You will just have to wait and wonder what it would be like then." she says quietly.

We continue to give each other soft kisses for a few moments before she turns back around and spoons with me again. My hands rove over her stomach before moving back up to her breasts.

She wraps her left hand behind her and grabs hold of my dick again, holding it motionless as I play with her breasts. I pull an afghan over our bodies with one hand while holding her full breasts with the other. They are not as firm as her younger sister's breasts, but they are at least one cup size larger and feel wonderfully soft. Having three kids takes a toll on your body, but she still looks and feels great. I drift off to sleep again, holding her close to me.

Commotion in the family room wakes me up. I open my eyes and see all of my cousins moving around, going in and out of the house. I inhale a breath of air, hold it for a second then let it out slowly and sit up. Samantha sits up and stretches. I can tell by the look on her face that she had fallen asleep as well. She grabs a brush off the table next to the couch and quickly brushes her hair before we all pile into the van and prepare to head to the club.

I drive the van ten minutes down the highway and pull into a crowded parking lot. After putting money in the parking meter, we walk a block down the road to a popular dance club. There is a short line in front of the club so we get in line and wait until we make it to the front of the line. We show the bouncer our ID's and pay the entrance fee before making our way into the club. The club has painted black with several black lights on the walls. The bass is thumping as the loud dance music is blasts from the DJ booth.

There is a small bar at the entrance and another larger bar tucked in the back of the bar, along the side wall. We each get a drink and walk through the club to find a seat. There are no available tables on the first floor so we go to the second floor and sit at two tables next to the balcony. The tables look down onto the dance floor in the center of the club. The seating arrangement between us seven cousins is fluid as we all move around dancing and chatting.

Shayla and Rehtaeh, who are both in their mid twenties and frequent dance clubs, both head downstairs to the dance floor right away. Samantha finishes her drink after a few minutes then joins her sister, Rehtaeh, and Shayla on the dance floor.

I buy us all a shot of panty droppers and bring the seven shots to our tables. Melonie, Sandra and Katherine all get a kick out of the shot name when I tell them what it is called. They understand the irony of the name. All four of us take the shot and I leave the other three shots on the table until my other cousins return.

After a few drinks, I am feeling looser and join all of my cousins on the floor. As if it is a plan they have concocted, my cousins take turns rubbing up against me from the front and back. I can feel breasts pressed against my back, butts grinding against my crotch and hands roving over me. Not minding the attention one bit, I place my hands on the hips of whoever is grinding against me and dance with their hips.

We are having a blast and getting quite a few looks from other people on the dance floor. I can only imagine what they are thinking with me being the only guy in the group with seven women ranging from mid twenties to mid thirties in age.

After 30 minutes of dancing and a few drinks in my system, I am ready for a break. I head up to our table and take a seat. A few minutes later, Rehtaeh joins me on the second floor. Rather than taking a seat next to me, she straddles my legs and sits on my lap. I see a few couples look in our direction to watch the fun. It is a good thing they do not know that she is my cousin.

I pull her close and kiss the back of her neck, tasting the salt of her sweaty neck. Her neck cringes at the touch of my warm lips. She starts rolling her hips along with the beat of the song, teasing me and bolstering my excitement. I wrap my arms around her waist and hold her close to me. I can smell a mix of her perfume, sweat and natural aroma. Her natural scent is intoxicating to me.

Shayla approaches us with a shot for each of us. We all do the shot and it isn't until I swallow it that I realize it is fireball. The taste is a good contrast to the beer I have been drinking, but very warm as I exhale. Shayla leans in and gives me a quick kiss, explaining that she wanted to see how my breath tasted. I glance to my right and see a teenager girl gasp then laugh. I can only imagine what they are thinking.

I can feel my dick, which is hard once again, pressing between Rehtaeh's butt cheeks and wonder if it is pressing against her crotch. She doesn't act as if she notices and continues to dance on my lap. I pull her ear next to my mouth and whisper in her ear.

"You are driving me crazy."

She turns, looks at me and winks, then asks me "Do you like it?"

"More than you know" I reply followed by a chuckle.

"Your dick pressing against my pussy is making me so wet" she whispers back to me.

I feel my dick jump in response to her comment. I press her hips down against my body and grind my hips against her. She has me so turned on that I could take her right here. The gods up above me are definitely looking down on me with favor in order for me to be lucky enough to have this drop dead gorgeous young woman sitting on my lap. I will have her soon.

"Let's go dance." she says softly in my ear.

"I can't get up right now." I answer. "You have made me too hard."

She giggles then says, "Okay, I will give you a minute to make it go down."

"As if it were just that easy." I reply.

Shayla, who is sitting across the table from us says, "I want in the fun too."

Rehtaeh tells her that we are going back down to the dance floor in a minute. Shayla comments that she gets to sit on my lap the next time. I don't know how I am going to survive our time here. These women are driving me insane.

After a couple minutes of non-sexual thoughts, I am able to get my dick go down a little. It is still semi-hard but at least it won't be so noticeable. My plan is to just walk close to my cousins as we make our way back to the dance floor.

When we get down to the packed dance floor, we are unable to find the rest of my cousins so we pick a spot and the three of us start dancing. The first slow song since we have been here starts to play. Rehtaeh and Shayla try to push each other out of the way to dance with me. Rehtaeh wins the first dance.

She moves close to me and puts her arms on my shoulders. She holds me so close that our lips are not more than an inch apart. She has a serious, passionate look on her face as we stare into each other's eyes.

"You are so gorgeous." I say to her.

She gives me her signature smile, so sweet and enticing. She puts her face next to mine for a few seconds as we move in circles. I can feel her hot breath and heavy breathing in my ear. The feeling of her soft hips in my hands makes me hard all over again.

"You are making me so wet and horny right now. I can't stand it." she whispers into my ear.

I pull back and smile at her before she moves her mouth next to my ear once again.

"I want you right now. I want to strip off my clothes and climb on top of that hard dick pressing against my groin."

"Oh my God." I whisper into her ear.

The first slow song ends and Shayla immediately shoves Rehtaeh out of the way as the second song begins. She takes my hand and makes sure I wrap them tightly around her waist. She reaches up and wraps her arms snuggly around my neck, practiacally hugging me as we start to dance. I can feel her breasts, which are pressed firmly against my chest, move up and down as she breathes.

"Is that a banana in your pants?" Shayla asks rhetorically.

We both laugh as we hold each other close. Her wide birthing hips are bony and dig into my elbow as she shifts her hips back and forth with each step. We slowly move in a circle, her face resting on my shoulder. Her natural blonde hair rests against the side of my cheek. It is such a light colored blonde that it is almost white. I wonder if she has a bush below and if it is just as light.

After a few moments of not replying, I say to her, "You want a banana?"

She pulls back a few inches and looks at me with a serious look on her face. "If it pleases you, I would enjoy your banana inside of my peach."

I feel my dick jump again, pressed against her mound. "Your crotch is so warm against my body. I can only imagine what it will feel like inside my juicy peach."

I can feel my dick throbbing with the mental image she has just painted in my mind. "Mmm", I moan softly in her ear.

When the song ends, I place my hands in front of me to cover my hard-on and quickly make my way off the floor into the darkness of the club, heading to the back bar for another drink. I find my four other cousins standing at the corner of the bar. Everyone but Melonie is sipping on a drink, laughing and enjoying themselves. I hope that I can have a few minutes of non-sexual conversation to calm down as I approach them.

I buy a beer and join my cousins. They tell me that they are getting tired and almost ready to head home. Melonie says that she has only had one drink and one shot so she will drive home. I realize that I have had several drinks and should not be driving, so I am glad she is able to drive. After finishing our drinks, we find Shayla and Rehtaeh and leave the club.

The air outside is cooler and feels refreshing. I look at the clock on the side of the bank and realize it is a little after 12:30 in the morning. We walk back to the van and for the first time, I sit in the back seat. I position myself in between Katherine and Samantha hoping that I have a few minutes of peace on the ride home.

As Melonie starts the van, I see that the CD is on song six. When this song eight is over, the "snake charmer" music will begin again. I know that the snake charming music lasts about two minutes. Doing the math of how long it will take us to get home, I calculate that we should get home just before the girls go into a trance.

Shayla sits up front with Melonie, Sandra and Rehtaeh sit in the third row of the van. I can feel Shayla who is sitting behind me play with the back of my neck as we head home. It seems there won't be much relaxation for me on the way home.

My favorite R&B song from the 90's starts playing and we all begin singing while dancing to the beat of the song. "Push it real good" we all say really loud then bust up laughing. Song eight begins playing as we pull off the highway and start into Melonie's subdivision. She turns left hand heads down her road then pulls into her drive. There is about 30 seconds left of the song before it changes to the subliminal music.

"Let's finish listening to the song before we go inside." I say as we sit in the van.

The dance music changes and the Moroccan style music has subliminal messages at a pitch that only women can pick up the message begins to play. My cousins all go still and quiet as it plays. I wonder to myself exactly what the message is that they are hearing. Whatever it is, it has changed my holidays and my life forever.

This message that urges them to be seductive, obedient and loyal will be a great gift for the men in their lives. I decide I will mail them all a copy of this CD as a Christmas gift. It will be a gift that keeps giving for their significant others.

After two minutes, the song on the CD changes and all my cousins come back to life, so to speak. We all rush out of the van and head inside. I can only imagine how the rest of this morning is going to go before we head back to our families tomorrow afternoon.

12