Christmas Visit Continued

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The waiter returned with tossed salads for each of them and also their wine. But the C/couple scarcely realized he was there. They were looking at each other and smiling. He reached for her hand and held it. He was very determined to keep her in His life. Before getting together with His son and daughter-in-law again, He was going to talk to His son. It would not be a stern message. It would not be a warning. It would be a simple talk with His son about how much He loved her and that she would remain in His life. He wanted His son's blessing and would ask for it.

T/their salads were barely finished when the main course arrived. It both smelled and looked absolutely delicious. He had told her earlier that He liked this restaurant because it was locally owned. The owners were from Italy and managed to bring cuisine from different parts of Italy. He winked at her as they began to enjoy T/their meals.

He had been right. she was barely half way thru her meal and she felt full. The wine had been perfect with her meal. He had also finished only half of his meal. Neither of T/them wanted to feel stuffed.

"Did you enjoy the meal?" He asked.

"It was wonderful. Thank you for bringing me here."

He smiled at her and rested His hand on her leg under the table. she shivered. she had completely forgotten that she had nothing on under her dress. her legs were still crossed, but His hand felt warm and gentle on her leg.

"Uncross your legs, little one."

she looked around the room to see if anyone would notice. It appeared no one could see what was happening under T/their table. He smiled as she looked about. He had already done that. He refused to humiliate her. she uncrossed her legs, but held them together as she looked back at him. When she felt His fingers slowly slide up the inside of her thigh, she bit her lower lip to keep from whimpering.

"Did you care for any dessert, little one?"

"What? Dessert? Ummm, no. I'm too full for dessert."

His question caught her off guard and she blushed. He was asking her about more food while His fingers were so close to touching her sex? And then she realized He was teasing her.

"You brat," she smirked.

"What?" feigning innocence. And then He whispered with a wicked grin, "Dessert will come later."

Part 4

she woke up before He did. It was usually the other way around. she had never felt so happy, so safe, so loved as she had the last few days. It had also been years since she slept as well as she had been sleeping these last few nights. she wasn't sure if it was T/their love making or just feeling so relaxed and safe in His presence. Although she had to admit, sex the night before, after the Italian dinner, had exhausted her. she smiled at the thought of it. she had been wet most of the evening without panties. Upon returning home, they were all over each other, kissing, holding, caressing, and undressing each other. T/they were both naked by the time they reached the bed, with their clothes scattered in the living room and the bedroom. she purred as she remembered the lust filled love making that happened after that.

He stirred slightly and she found herself returning to the present. she loved being held by Him like this. They were "spooned" together. her back was pressed against His chest. Her bottom was neatly tucked against His hips and pubic bone. her head was laying on the pillow with His arm under the pillow, with His face less than an inch from the back of her head. His other arm was draped over her body and she held His hand against her belly with her own hand.

she closed her eyes and returned her thoughts to the night before. she smiled as she remembered His hands and His lips touching the different places on her body. Without realizing it, she began to move His hand between her thighs. Also, without realizing it, she woke Him. But He did not move or stir. He was still groggy, but slowly was becoming aware of what was happening. He smiled when He realized what she was doing and He did nothing to stop her or even let her become aware of Him being awake.

she gently manipulated His fingers to rub against her folds. He realized that she was already moist. she whimpered quietly and then bit her lip to silence herself. she was suddenly aware of His fingers touching her.

"Oh my god! What am I doing?" she thought.

she stopped for a moment, but did not remove His hand. But her lust was too strong. she started to manipulate His fingers again.

Enough was enough, He decided. He slide two fingers inside of her. At the same time, he wrapped his other arm around her, using His hand to hold her opposite shoulder. she gasped in surprise and then moaned in pleasure.

"Did you think you were going to do this without Me, little one?" he chuckled.

she stammered, not quite knowing what to say and finally, ended up saying nothing. her hand was resting on His. her fingers, resting on His. Her other hand, clutched his forearm as it held her around her shoulders. she was no longer just moist. she was wet. His fingers slid in and out of her as His thumb began to rub her little nub, which was beginning to get harder. It would not be long before it was throbbing. And then she felt a new sensation. He was getting hard too. she could feel Him pressing against her bottom.

"Please take me," she groaned.

Without any hesitation, He rolled them over, still holding her with one arm and the fingers of His other hand, still inside her. His legs pushed her legs further apart. He used His fingers to spread her folds as He pushed His cock inside of her. she groaned loudly. she knew she would cum soon. she was completely helpless. He was holding her tightly. With his weight on top of her, she could not move. One of her arms was pinned beneath her body as He had rolled them both quickly. Despite her inability to move, she used all of her strength to arch her back and push her ass back against Him. she succeeded in a small way and as a result, He began to thrust harder and quicker.

He was groaning loudly. she seemed even tighter in this position and it was causing His climax to build rapidly. And then she screamed. Initially, He thought He might have hurt her and He started to back off a bit.

"No, please, don't stop!" she cried.

Knowing He wasn't hurting her, He slammed into her even harder. her intense climax ignited His and He screamed her name as His entire body climaxed.

Moments later, they both lay there, collapsed in exhaustion. And then He realized He was probably making it more difficult for her to breath. So He lifted Himself slightly above her and at the same time, bent His head down and kissed her shoulder. He moved Himself off of her and laid next to her, still breathing raggedly. He pulled her to His body and held her. Neither of T/them said a word. T/they simply held each other looking into each O/others' eyes.

Not realizing it, T/they were both thinking of the same thing. He could not let her leave. she didn't want to leave.

Part 5

Several days had gone by. The time T/they had spent together was better than any vacation either of T/them could remember. T/their lovemaking had been incredible and yet different. T/they explored each O/other and learned even more about each O/other than T/they had known before. But in the back of her mind, she was wondering when she might see the toys she had discovered when she had first arrived. He must have read her mind.

It was the end of the day. she was getting ready for bed and had just stepped out of the bathroom from her shower. she slipped into her bathrobe when she turned and saw that he had laid a number of things out for the evening. There was silk rope, bracelets, anklets, and a scarf lying out on the bed. she looked at Him as she shivered at what was ahead.

she slipped out of her robe, letting it drop to the floor and walked to Him, naked. she wrapped her arms around His neck, standing on her tiptoes, and kissed Him softly.

"Please use me as you wish, Master," she whispered.

He held her as He inhaled her fresh vanilla scent. This would be a first for both of T/them. He needed to be careful with her. He would never hurt her, but He also wanted to make sure that she was comfortable with what T/they would do, mentally.

"If at anytime, you become uncomfortable, simply say the word "enough". I will never hurt you, but I don't want you to feel fear either, little one."

"I trust you, Master."

He had her lay in the middle of the bed. He then went to work to bind her. First the leather bracelets were put on. He picked up two pieces of the silk rope and tied each one to the ring in each bracelet. The other end of the silk rope was securely fastened to the bed posts. He made sure her arms were stretched tightly, but not enough to cause her discomfort.

He grabbed two more pieces of silk rope and tied them to her legs, just above her knees, wrapping the rope neatly around her lower thighs five times. The other ends of the ropes were then tied to the bed frame underneath the mattress, forcing her thighs widely apart.

Last, He placed the ankle bracelets on her. He picked up the last two pieces of rope and tied them to the rings on the ankle bracelets. He tied the other ends of the rope to the bed frame at the end of the bed. He stood up to observe His work and nodded approvingly.

she was tied tightly to the bed, but there was one last thing He needed to do. He picked up the scarf as He walked to the head of the bed and sat down beside her. He looked into her eyes and then secured the scarf to blind fold her. He felt her shiver as He finished tying the knot in the scarf.

He leaned over to softly kiss her lips. she responded by meeting His kiss with her own. As He pulled back a few inches from her lips, He watched her trying to find His lips again, searching. she lifted her head, still looking when He met her lips once more and kissed her softly again.

When His lips left hers a second time, she felt Him get off the bed. she listened to what He was doing and guessed correctly that He was undressing. her goal was to please Him to the best of her capabilities. But she was also discovering that she was becoming quite aroused as well. He had bound her before, but never so completely like this. she could not move. she tested the ropes with both her arms and legs. she could hear the ropes stretch a bit, but she was completely helpless. And it made her wet. she eagerly anticipated what He would do next.

Once undressed, He sat down next to her again. He began to caress her cheek with His fingers, but barely touching her skin. It made her turn her face towards His hand to feel Him against her skin. He used a single finger to slowly trace her lips. she took advantage of the moment and sucked His finger into her mouth. He smiled and pulled His finger from her mouth and began to trace her body, starting with her chin.

As He moved His finger down her neck, He added His other hand to slowly trace both of her shoulders. His touch was light. she could just barely feel His touch. He watched goose bumps rise on her skin. As His fingers moved down her chest, she tried desperately to arch her back. she wanted His fingers to touch and hold her breasts. But she could barely move. With her arms stretched tightly, she didn't have enough leverage.

Instead, He pinched her nipple. she whimpered and continued to try to arch her back. His fingers continued to slowly move down her body until He reached her hips. And then He pulled His hands away from her body. she could move her hips a little more than she could arch her back, but to no avail. she could not find His hands.

she heard Him open and shut a drawer next to the bed. Within a few seconds, she knew what he had pulled from that drawer. When she felt the feather, she bit her lower lip. she was so ticklish, but she didn't want to start giggling. He slid the feather from her neck down between her breasts. He teased her nipple and then slid the feather down her body to her lower belly. He watched her facial expressions and knew what this was doing to her. He suppressed His own chuckle as He moved the feather to between her thighs. she grit her teeth and squirmed, what little she could do to move.

When the feather left her body, she let out a breath, almost relaxing. He set the feather aside and then slid His fingers over her mound and began lightly caressing her folds. she groaned and squirmed again. The pressure of His fingers increased as He caressed her. she managed to rock her hips slightly, not that her movement allowed her to push against His hand, but it was all she could do. When He slid two fingers inside of her, she groaned again. He used His thumb to rub her hardened little nub, which caused her to cry out. He watched her face as He continued, knowing that she might soon lose control. A few more seconds passed and then he stopped, withdrawing His hand.

"Oh god, please don't stop!"

"I don't want you climaxing too soon, little one."

she groaned upon hearing His words. But when she heard the drawer again, she tried to guess what He might use on her body next. she had her answer almost immediately. she squirmed badly when she heard the vibrator. He stroked her thighs gently with it, slowly approaching her pussy. her squirming was constant now. He was almost torturing her. When He started to started to stroke her folds and her throbbing little clit, she cried out. her squirming was now including pulling of the ropes. He could hear a quiet stretching sound of the rope that held her tightly.

He could tell she was approaching a climax too quickly again and He pulled His hand away. she groaned, only to feel his lips press against her own. she kissed Him back with hunger. As He pulled away, he returned the vibrator and caressed her again with it. Once again, the sound of the rope being stretched could be heard. He did this several times, bringing her close and then backing away. her body was flushed from this constant torture.

He finally turned the vibrator off and set it aside. she felt Him move from the bed, not knowing what He would do next. But her anticipation grew as she felt Him move on to the end of the bed, between her legs. she felt his hands on her thighs and His breath against her wet pussy.

"Oh god!" she whispered.

His only response was to lick her folds firmly. And then again. He kept licking her over and over as He heard the ropes stretch. He pushed His tongue inside her. He wanted to taste her sweetness. He was slow and gentle with her, but He realized that it would bring her close to a climax again. He pulled His tongue back a bit and sucked on her folds. Then he started to tease her hard little clit, pushing and pulling it, and then sucking on it. she was moaning constantly, so He backed away again.

"Please don't stop, please let me cum."

He smiled as He moved up her body, kissing her skin. He would no longer tease her. he penetrated her fully, listening to her moan loudly and to her tugging on the ropes. He was fully aroused. The pleasurable torture to her body had also gotten to Him. He had managed to control His own impulses up until now, but He wasn't even trying to control them now.

He slowly increased the pace. His hips rocked harder as He watched her face.

"Please don't stop!" she groaned.

He responded by thrusting harder and faster. she cried out loudly as she climaxed. His control was gone, not that he was trying to hold back. He was throbbing inside of her. His entire body was tingling. He buried His face in her neck and cried out her name as His orgasm hit Him. He continued to thrust harder and harder until there was nothing left and He collapsed.

T/they were both breathing raggedly. T/they were both flushed and very warm. Both of them were sweating. He lifted His upper body a bit to allow her to breathe freely. And then He removed her blindfold and started kissing her. T/they kissed with passion and with love. she had trusted Him. He had been gentle with her, although the passion between them at T/their peak seemed almost violent.

"I love you, little one."

The next day was New Years Eve.

Conclusion

she was anxious about the evening. she was looking forward to spending New Year's Eve with Him, but T/they would be going to a restaurant and bar that was one of His favorite places to go. she had yet to visit this establishment with Him. There would be many people there that He knew, including His son and daughter-in-law. she knew that she had to face this. she knew that in order to have any life with her One, she needed to make peace with His son.

He could sense her anxiety and He suspected what it was that caused her discomfort. "you are nervous about tonight."

she was sitting on the edge of the bed, her hands in her lap. she looked up at him and said, "Yes, I am. I want your son to like me. I want him to approve of us. I want him to believe that I love You with all of my heart and soul."

He had talked with His son since that first meeting. "He feels regret that he treated you the way he did. He knows he hurt you and he knows he hurt me. I know that he wants Me to be happy and I believe he now sees and understands that I am happy because you are in My life."

"But I am still afraid, Master."

He sat down on the bed beside her.

"Please hold me. I always feel safe when your arms are around me."

He lay down on the bed. She slid under his arm next to His body, her head resting on His chest and her leg draped over His.

"I will take care of you little one. I will not leave you alone this evening, not ever. I will always be by your side. If I am not already holding your hand and you feel anxious about anything, simply reach for my hand. I will hold it in mine. you will always be safe."

His words alone seemed to melt her fears away. He would take care of her. she always felt safe with Him. she would do everything possible to put her mind at ease and make this an enjoyable evening for Him.

"I love you," she whispered.

she wrapped her body around Him. He gave her strength as well as His love. she wanted to be strong for Him. she wanted to please Him. she could no longer imagine being separated from Him. she began to kiss His neck. He responded to her by tilting His head to give her more of His neck. she moved fully on to His body and continued to kiss and nibble on his neck.

He softly stroked her hair and whispered, "I love you too, little one."

He could not prevent it, not that He wanted to. He was already becoming aroused. He wasn't sure if she could tell yet as T/they were both fully clothed. she stopped kissing His neck and looked into His eyes. she said nothing. she didn't need to. The look she gave Him told Him everything. she moved down His body, but still continued to look into His eyes.

she began to undo His jeans by unbuckling His belt and then unsnapping and unzipping him. He said nothing as He lifted his upper body to rest on His elbows. He could not take His eyes off of her. When she pulled Him out of His boxers, He still said nothing, but he was biting His lip. she now held Him in her small hand and licked His shaft. her eyes were still locked on His.

He groaned, finally making a sound, as He felt her warm tongue on His stiffening cock. she continued to lick His shaft until His cock was covered in her saliva. When she moved lower to lick and suck on His balls, He found He could not lie still. His entire body shivered and His hands clenched into tight fists. Still, their eye-to-eye contact would not be broken.

she licked His shaft again, on her way back to the head of His cock. As she took the head of His cock into her mouth, He moaned again and bit His lip harder. her lips slid down His shaft, taking His cock completely into her mouth. her eyes would not wander from His.

she kept thinking to herself, over and over, "I belong to Him. I will always be His. I will be strong for Him. I am a beautiful woman for Him. I will please Him in every way that I can."