Christmas Visit Continued

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched her as she slowly slid her lips up and down on his shaft. she sucked His cock a little harder each time the head of His cock touched the back of her throat. With white knuckles, His hands gripped the bed spread. His moans were becoming louder. But His eyes were still on hers. He was as determined to watch her eyes and she was to watch His.

Gradually, she increased the rate of pumping His cock. He knew He would not last much longer as she sucked harder and harder. His cock was throbbing in her mouth. He felt the heat rise in His body, His face starting to flush.

"Baby, you're going to make me cum soon." His voice was a shaky hoarse whisper.

The look in her eye simply said, "Feed me, Master."

Sucking harder and pumping His cock faster, He loudly cried out as the warm cum shot into her throat. His hips could hold still as He arched His body. she sucked harder as to not miss a drop. Not once did her eyes leave His. Not once did they wander.

When she felt His body relaxing, she gently sucked and licked him clean until there was nothing left. And then she moved back up His body to kiss His lips softly. she relaxed and let her head rest on His chest.

Quietly, but confidently, she whispered, "I belong to You. I will always be Yours. I will be strong for You. I am a beautiful woman for You. I will please You in every way that I can."

His eyes filled with tears upon hearing her words. He held her tightly with one arm, while the fingers of His other hand gently stroked her hair.

It was hours later and they were on their way to the New Year's Eve party. she felt more at ease, because He would take care of her. but she was in for a bit of a surprise. When T/they walked in, a young woman saw T/them and rushed up to T/them.

she gave Him a big hug as she said, "Hi Sweetie!"

He introduced them to each other. The young woman was not only a good friend, but the manager of the establishment.

"He's told me so much about you. For months, I could see how happy you have made Him."

She hugged His little one and then ran off to find them a table.

"Master?"

He looked at her and realized what the puzzled and confused look on her face meant. He laughed out loud.

"little one, you have nothing to worry about. She and her husband are very good friends. You will meet him later. He is an ex-marine and a deputy sheriff. He would probably kick my ass if he thought there was more between U/us than friendship." He continued to chuckle.

she blushed and whispered, "I'm sorry. I should known better."

He said nothing further and kissed her forehead.

T/they were soon seated. He ordered them drinks and they relaxed and watched the place become even busier. He spent time pointing out people that he knew, some of whom were employees of the establishment.

"Believe me, it always pays to know your waiters, waitresses, and bartenders well," he chuckled. "And tip them well."

He held her hand since they had been seated. When He spotted His son and daughter-in-law walk in, He waved to them. she squeezed His hand. she was more at ease than she had been, but for her, this was a moment of truth.

As they approached the table, she could see them both smiling. The son went straight to her and wrapped His arms around her. she was stunned, but even more stunned when she heard his words.

"I am so sorry. What I said and did to you was very unfair. My wife has a bit more insight than I do, but now I see what she saw from the start. You truly love my Dad. I can see how happy you make Him. I hope you will forgive me and I want to be the first to welcome you to our family."

He finally stepped back from her and looked into her face, still smiling. she was speechless. And then the son's wife hugged her too. she looked at her One and saw the wide smile on His face. she finally found her voice.

"Of course I forgive you. I hope you will forgive me of the awful things I said."

"There is nothing to forgive."

After that, the rest of the evening was a blur. The dinner was wonderful. The drinks were plentiful, although she didn't want to drink much past her limit. she had further plans for later, when they were home alone again. Friends joined them and there was much joy and laughter. In fact, her sides started to hurt from laughing so much. When the band started to play after dinner, He managed to get her on the dance floor.

she looked up at him and blushed. "I told you I couldn't dance. Now you're going to see for yourself."

"This is a slow dance, little one. I'll hold you tightly to me and you just relax against my body."

And she did. she relaxed, her head resting on His chest. Once again, she felt so safe in His arms. He would always watch over her and protect her. He kissed her forehead and let the music move them both.

Midnight finally approached. Champagne glasses were being passed out as the bartenders walked around filling everyone's glasses. Party hats and noise makers were also distributed. Most of the people in the room were intent on making all kinds of noise and they prepared to do so as they counted down the last 10 seconds.

But He had something else in mind. And it had been on His mind all evening ... all day in fact. He held her and looked into her eyes, not saying a word while everyone counted down. At zero, He kissed her softly over and over again. He finally pulled back and looked into her eyes again.

"I have something to ask you. I believe W/we have both thought about it, but we have never spoken about it."

she looked at Him and smiled, believing she knew what He would say.

"Please stay with me. I want you at my side. I want to share my life with you and I want you to share your life with me. I want to spend every meal with you. I want to spend every day with you. And I want you in my bed every night, cuddled next to my body. I know you need time with your own family and I am willing to be where ever you are. If it means splitting our time between our two homes and our two families, I am willing to do that. But I never ever want to be without you again."

Tears filled her eyes. "Where ever you are, where ever you go, I will be at your side. I love you, always and forever."

The next day was their first day as O/one.