All Comments on 'Christmas Wish Ch. 03'

by beaverhunter76

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Awesome

This is the best Christmas Conclusion ever man. The fight scenes really added to the story. Could have used more sex though,

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Excellent

Excellent; the whole story is brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
HOT!...We want more!

Great story! Nice plot twists. I love it!

More! More!

ToiletgenreToiletgenreover 15 years ago
Close to Perfect

I can see now after reading the entire thing why you were so hasty with your introduction. It allowed the entire story to flow on at speed, and it set you up with Christmas as your theme, so very well done.

I only wish you had given your story to an editor first so you could have gotten perfect scores.

JohnSpiritWolfJohnSpiritWolfabout 15 years ago
You Really Should Continue This One...

Haven't commented before this because I was to busy reading the previous ones... This was hot as hell, now you have to continue with Sarah's Daughter... She should find her Father and continue on with their private war... You have started one hell of a series and you should really think about putting it into book form... I know a couple of authors on here that have gone on to putting their books in print...

myassisdraginmyassisdraginover 13 years ago
More please.

This is an incredible series and it should be continued.

The daughter came as a complete surprise and she should meet up with her father and carry on with the revnge against those who killed her family.

cloud85354cloud85354about 12 years ago
More please

I loved your story. Please continue from the child's point of view.

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxover 11 years ago
Interesting

Interesting story, full of action and adventure. Unfortunately also full of errors, spelling and grammar that spoil the flow. Two recommendations: SLOW DOWN, the story really appears to have been thrown together in haste, and use a volunteer editor.

Overall a well thought out storyline with interesting twists but spoilt by careless mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it!

Well it certainly wasnt anything like I expected it to be when I started reading it! Hah! You get a certain expectation of story types reading on here (especially in certain sections) so it was really enjoyable! Some content I didnt like/love, but that varies on preference of the reader, other stuff was awesome! I didnt feel the story was "reshed" as some do, hell it was pretty long compared to others, and it flowed well. Some errors but mostly ignorable. Only one spot with an incorrect name but easily figured out! I. Only sad the girls died! The guy winding up with the 10, 11, 12" dick and the girls with hoo hoo's big enough to park cars in were eye-rollers (but I suppose believable in this big world) but certainly made the story fun! ...and ya cant go wrong with twins, redheads, incest sisters and a fun guy!

Thanks ;)

richbwrichbwover 9 years ago
confusing

was a good story through the first chapter thought it was going to be a real good kinky story and then boom story went crazy had to keep reading to see if story would have a happy ending but would not be interesting read thogh keep writing you have a great style

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous