Christy/Todd, Todd/Christy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure you want to do this, Todd? I would understand if it seems weird."

"I want to suck your cock more than anything right now. It's a little weird, but it's really turning me on."

"I know, I want to suck your pussy, my pussy I ... I ... Ohhhhhhhh"

Already her cock was in my mouth. I couldn't wait. I stretched my lips to their limit and felt it press my tongue far down into my mouth. I loved the feel of its weight and heat as I swirled my tongue around it. It twitched, throbbed, and grew in my mouth and that only turned me on more. My tongue lubricated that eleven-inch shaft as I lapped up all the pre-cum that had oozed down that flesh pole. I opened the back of my throat like I had seen Christy do and surprised myself when I found my lips at the base of that enormous tool. I felt as if it must have reached all the way down to my lungs. The jet-black pubes tickled my nose. I held Christy's cock there for a second as I gently squeezed her balls, just like I liked.

Christy began to moan and I could feel her balls tightening up. I knew she was close to cumming and I wanted nothing more than to drink down her cum ... my cum. I proceeded to fuck her cock with my mouth sliding up and down as fast as I could, my little hands pumping like pistons up and down on the lower half of that monstrous tool. It felt so huge and stretched my lips so far. I had no idea how big and fat my cock really was until now. But I loved it and I began to have another orgasm as Christy shouted out."

"Oh, God, Todd. What's happening I ... I ... Ohhhh am I gonna cum? I think so. OH, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!''

It was as if someone had turned on a fire hose filled with warm salty-sweet syrup in my mouth. The force of the first spurt almost caused me to gag, but I just opened my throat and began swallowing. Oh, it tasted incredible and it made me feel so warm as it slid down my throat. I kept licking that wonderful cock so I could get every last drop as Christy fell back against the sink.

"Oh. Oh, my ... Todd ... your mouth ... it was like ... there was a soft, warm velvety blanket covering me and..."

"I know," I said as I rubbed her slowly softening cock against my cheek. It felt hot. "You've made me feel like that countless times. I could never understand why you would orgasm while you were pleasing me. Now I know why you like to do it so much." We both started to laugh as I took Christy's hand and led her back into the bedroom.

We stood and caressed each other's bodies - - our bodies - - with a new appreciation. And we kissed. Such deep, loving, passionate kisses. It felt strange to feel a rough face against my now soft flesh, but the scratchiness definitely turned me on. Christy was the powerful one now, and I liked it. I wanted her to ravage me and I could feel the passion building in her as her cock hardened between my thighs.

She kissed her way down my face and lingered on the nape of my neck, biting and sucking. It was as if a wire was connected from every part of my body down to the deepest depths of my pussy. When she got to my breasts she rubbed her face against them, letting them completely cover her as she moaned with pleasure. She began to lick the underside of them and found a spot so sensitive that my whole body trembled and she had to lay me down on the bed.

"That's a secret spot you taught me about," she said with a sly grin. "Todd, I've always loved my breasts, but seeing them like this ... touching them like this..." With that she dove her face back into them and I actually squealed. She licked and slobbered all over them until they were shinier than they had been with tanning lotion all over them. Then she began her assault on my nipples. She would flick them with her tongue and, as they hardened, she would slide her tongue up and down the length of my pink buds. While she would work on one nipple, I would lick and suck the other one, which only turned us both on more. A couple times she would bite down hard on my nipple and pull it out so far that I was afraid it would rip off, the pain was so exquisite.

"Yes. Yessss. Bite it. Harder. Oh, Christy yes! Fuck my tits, please! Fuck them now! I want to feel that huge cock of yours between these mountainous breasts!" I couldn't believe I said it and by the look in Christy's eyes neither could she, but it seemed to ignite a fire in her. She shoved her face in between my breasts and lubricated the area with as much saliva as she could as I squeezed my tits together. Christy then stood over me and started stroking her new cock while she stared down at me. I was almost frightened and that only made my pussy drip more. She slowly squatted down and slid the head of her cock in between my breasts.

Little by little she continued to slide it in further and further until two inches of the tip poked out the other end. What an amazing feeling. That cock felt like it was on fire. To have a hot, steel-hard rod lying between my soft, fleshy mounds felt incredible. Her eyes were closed and when I tilted my head and tongued that hot mushroomed head she exhaled loudly and started moving her cock in and out of my tits. At first her rhythm was awkward but soon she was pumping away like an engine as I massaged my breasts against her tool. I could tell she loved how it felt ('cause I always did), loving the sensation and the power. The electricity that it sent through me was almost too much. I kept licking the head of that magnificent cock every time it came at me. Finally I couldn't take it anymore and I let my breasts go, grabbed on to that beautiful cock, and thrust it into my mouth.

Christy groaned in appreciation but soon she grabbed my hand and held my panting face. She looked at me with such desire. My love kissed me hard on the mouth, tasting her cock. "It's your turn now," she said. She kissed me some more and kissed her way all the way down my body. My pussy felt so hot and wet as I anticipated what would be coming next. I craned my neck to look down and see Christy shaking her head and smiling like she always did when she was between my legs, but this time she was face-to-face with her own pussy.

"It's beautiful, Todd. Look at how pink and puffy the lips are. They really look like lips." She touched them gently with a finger and I gasped. "You're so wet, Todd. Are you sure your not gay," she said with a laugh. "My cock really is driving you wild, isn't it?"

I began to laugh also, but my laughter sharply turned to a cry as she frenched my pussy lips and darted her tongue inside of me. I don't know who moaned louder as she moved her hot hard little tongue in and out of my hole. She slid it up and down my lips, occasionally sucking on one of the lips and pulling on it until my involuntary squeal told her that I had had enough of that. With her free hand, she reached up and started massaging my breasts, which only intensified the feeling that was growing in my pussy. I felt so vulnerable suddenly. Now her tongue had found my clit and she teased it. I wanted so badly for her to bite it and flick her tongue as hard and as fast as she could over it. Instead she kissed it gently and licked it slowly as I squirmed. She brought a finger up to my mouth and I sucked it like it was her cock. Being as rough on it as I wanted her to be on my clit. She knew exactly what I was doing and only toyed with me more because of it.

"Pleeeeease!" I begged. With that Christy stopped and brought her soaking digit down towards my pussy. But she didn't stop at my dripping twat; she brought it down to my anus and started circling my asshole with here finger. This was such a new feeling. But it felt great.

"I've always wanted you to do this to me and I've wanted to do it to you but if you don't want..."

"Oh, Christy Yessss! Do it. Anything you want. Pleeeease. Ohhhhhhhh, God!" She had started to move her finger into my ass and it tickled me high into my stomach. Farther and farther she pushed it and then ... she added another finger.

"Is that good?" She said as she started to pump my ass with her fingers.

"You're gonna love it!" I said with a gasp.

"Let's see if I can make it even better." With that she dove down on my clit and began sucking it and licking with a vigor I had never seen in her. She was hungry for my pussy. I don't know how many times I came as she ate my pussy and fucked my ass, but I finally had to ask her to stop as I was in danger of hyperventilating.

"Christy, you are incredible. Why didn't you ever tell me you wanted me to play with your ass more?"

"I don't know. I guess I wasn't sure you'd be into it or that I would like it. But watching you just now - - well, I guess I do like it!"

"Hmmm. I wonder about me." I said naughtily. I kissed her hard and turned he rover on her back. I licked her nipples. I never realized how small my nipples are compared to hers. Still, I bit into them and felt her hold her breath. I knew the kind of shock that sent right down to my cock and it invigorated me to know exactly what I was doing to her. I dragged my enormous breasts up and down her body. God, that felt so good and I knew Christy was digging it, too. When I got to her raging hard-on, I started licking up and down the shaft.

Then I gently popped one of her balls into my mouth and gave it a nice warm bath in my mouth, swirling it lightly with my tongue. She stroked my hair and I could tell she liked this new sensation, but I wasn't done with her yet. She had opened a new door for me and I wasn't going to miss out on returning the favor. I sucked on her other ball and continued stroking that huge cock, I snaked my tongue down towards her anus (boy was I glad that I had showered before I went to bed!). I flicked that rosy starfish with my tongue and got it all wet. Then, I started pushing my tongue into that musky hole.

"Oh, God, Todd! That is amazing! Oh, Yesssss. Mmmmmm!" Her cock started dripping pre-cum and my hand was getting soaked as I continued to drill her ass with my tongue. But I wanted her to feel that deep penetration I had felt. I took my hand that was now dripping itself and slowly pushed a finger in her. It was so tight and I could feel her muscles open and then contract around my finger as Christy moaned and writhed in pleasure. As I pushed a second finger in her ass I sat up a little and started to suck her cock again. It had only been an hour or so since I had first sucked this cock and now I couldn't get enough of it.

I let her cock pop out of my mouth and I asked her: "How do I like you fucking my ass?"

"You LOVE IT!" she screamed as I quickened the pace. I dropped my head down and began bobbing up and down on that apple headed monster.

"Oh, Todd! Yesss! Yesssss! Oh, GOD that feels so good! I want you now. I want my cock in your pussy now." Having said that she powerfully sat up and flipped me over and before I knew what was happening, the back of my calves were on her shoulders and my knees were by my head and that huge cock was poised at the opening of my sopping pussy. I was so turned on by the power that she had over me and I could tell Christy loved being in charge.

She stared at how huge her cock looked next to my tiny opening and shook her head. Her cock stood straight out in front of her ... eleven inches of pure man meat and she drove it into me. I screamed as a painful heat raced through my entire body. I had thought she would be gentle, but the power and the passion overtook her and in truth ... this is what I wanted. I never imagined how good it could feel to have a cock inside you. It filled me entirely. I don't know how else to describe it other than to say it felt like that cock took over my entire body. My pussy, my stomach, my chest and even my mouth seemed to be filled with this hot solid energy.

"ARRRRRRGH! Oh, GOD!! Yes! Fuck me Christy. Fuck me Hard. TAKE ME!! Fill me with that huge cock of yours. I love you so much. YESSSS!! MORE! HARDER! You are making me cummmmmm"

Christy rammed that cock in and out of me with a might I had never felt. I reached down and stroked the length of cock that just wouldn't fit all the way in my little pussy. My huge breasts rocked back and forth only giving me more pleasure.

I looked up and saw Christy watching her cock piston in and out of me. Sweat made her entire body glisten. Our eyes locked. "Todd, your pussy is so tight! It's like I feel you everywhere. You are so hot and so wet. I feel you surrounding my whole body. GOD! I LOVE YOU!! I'M GONNA CUM AGAIN!! OH, MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!"

Her body tensed up as she rammed all eleven inches into me and tried to hold back. "OH, Christy. I'm cumming! Oh GOD I'M CUMMING!! CUM IN ME! CUM IN ME NOWWWWW!!"

The pulsing of my orgasm was too much for Christy and she let loose a howl as her cock splattered my insides with her hot cum. I swear I could feel it hit the back of my throat. What amazed me was that usually after an orgasm like that I was ready to sleep, but as smaller orgasms went through my system, I found I craved another big one. I knew that my cock stayed good and hard for at least fifteen minutes after I came so I wrapped my legs around Christy so her cock couldn't escape me. I kissed her hard and while she tried to catch her breath I rolled her over onto her back. Now I was on top. Sitting on top of that flagpole. I started to slide my pussy up and down the length of that wrought-iron shaft as I felt our juices drip out.

Christy exhausted as she was, reached up and grabbed my tits and began kneading them. This was really turning me on. I was glad that Christy's legs were in such good shape, because lifting up and then sitting back down on an eleven inch cock is hard work, let me tell you. But it also penetrated me even deeper this way. I quickened my pace and started to rub my clit. Now I was ready to burst all over again. What finally pushed me over the edge was that I actually felt Christy's cock getting harder in side me. She was fully hard again and I saw that animal look come back into her eyes. She started to meet my thrusts with her own and she impaled me on her cock over and over.

"I want to take you from behind. There's still something you haven't felt yet." She said. I lifted my self off her cock and as it popped out more of our co-mingled juices poured over her chest. I knelt down and hungrily lapped it all up. It tasted so good. "Don't forget to share," said Christy. I kissed her and squeezed our love into her mouth. We both swallowed as our tongues roped around each other. Then Christy got up and stood behind me at the edge of the bed. I was on all fours and felt more vulnerable than ever. My breasts hung heavily down, swaying across the sheets. This made my nipple hard and sent those now familiar shock waves down to my pussy.

"You always get my 'G Spot' when you take me this way. Let me see if I can find it, too." She was gentler this time as she slowly moved her cock into my pussy. I could feel every inch of it as it moved in. Suddenly I felt a pressure near my belly and at first I thought I would have to pee. A squeak came out of my mouth as the discomfort turned to pleasure. "Ah, I think I've got it now," said Christy. She began to move the head of her cock against this spot. Any pleasure I had felt up to this point could not compare with what was now happening in my body. A tension built in me that felt more like what I was used to. Except I usually felt it building in my balls and in my cock. This was building in my entire body.

Christy quickened the pace as I discovered new muscles inside of my pussy and clamped down on her huge fucking rod. I wanted it right on that spot and nowhere else. My entire body started to clench in on itself. I heard Christy start to groan at the tightness around her cock as I started to lose all control. I wanted to hold back, this feeling was so extraordinary that I didn't want it to end. I felt myself start to sweat as every ounce of strength I had was being used to contain this ecstasy. But the more I fought it the stronger it got. Then Christy reached around, grabbed my swinging breasts, and pinched my rock hard nipples and that was it. I felt a literal explosion throughout my body. Juices sprayed out of my pussy splattering Christy's belly. My pussy starting contracting and pulsing and that made Christy lose it too.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" She screamed with pleasure as she shot load after load of hot sperm into my pussy and my pussy loved it! It just kept pulsing and milking her cock of every last drop as she collapsed on top of me. Her cock still throbbing inside of me. My pussy still pulsing as wave after wave of orgasm swept through my body.

"I love you so much, Todd." This was the last thing I heard as I lost consciousness.

When I awoke the sun was setting. The room had a rosy hue to it. I groggily opened my eyes and looked down at Christy's beautiful blonde hair. My hands raced to my chest. Gone were those magnificent tits. I looked further down and saw that my cock was in Christy's pussy. It was limp but as I saw the crusted juices all over my belly and began to realize that maybe I hadn't been dreaming my cock stirred back to life and began to stretch out Christy's lovely pink pussy lips. I heard her moan slightly and begin to swing her sexy hips and ass as I moved my cock slowly in and out of her as it hardened. I felt the power surging through me, but I contained it.

"Mmmmm. Todd?" Christy said sleepily.

"I love you, Christy. Just pretend this is a dream."

12