All Comments on 'Chronicles of a Kajira Ch. 04'

by kajira_girl

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent!!!!!!

Will look forward to more of this story.

and yes it does remind me of John Norman,except your writing style is a little different. It seems to be more a woman's point of view, and is very refreshing.

Loved the story..

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Keep going

Just cause this chapter features denial please don't deny us more story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Don't stop now sweet kajira!

This is a wonderful series. I am so glad to see someone who enjoys writing taking on the task of continuing the Gor drama. I enjoyed reading Norman's writings as they came out over the ;years and now I am anticipating enjoying yours as they are published.

Thank you for your works so far and please keep trying on writing. Your fans, kajira_girl, are waiting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
omg

Holy hell, I was browsing the thousands of gor stories and decided "what the hell, I'll read this one".... It wasn't until I clicked your name to find the other chapters did i realize who the author was thanks to your profile pic. What are the chances of the completely random story I clicked being written by my own damn sister! And as always your writing is beautiful sis, I knew as soon as I started reading that this was written by a Kajira. Love ya.

-k

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well Done

Excellently written. Highly erotic entertainment. Look forward to further chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous