Chronicles of a Kajira Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking deep breaths he pulled his face from her delicious breast and kissed her. He knew very well what she now needed, and he had no intention of giving it to her. Using his large hands he pushed her off of him and lay back on the furs, crossing his arms behind him.

"Clean Me up girl."

She willingly knelt over him, positioning herself between his legs. She licked his still hard manhood and sucked softly at the head. Moving her lips over his sack and inner thighs, kissing softly back up to his spear, taking it fully into her sweet lips and deep into her mouth, her tongue playing with the tip of it. She then rolled her tongue over his lower pelvis, following the cut of his pelvic bones, the taste so sweet to her lips.

Trev ran his fingers through her thick locks and grab them, pulling her up to him and laying her on his body. He kissed her lips, reveled in feeling her hard nipples and soft breasts on his chest. He rolled her onto her side and turned to face her.

"Go to sleep Larl. You did well. I am pleased." He turned back over and closed his eyes.

Larl laid there stunned. Her body was crawling; her fire still engulfing her. There was no way she could sleep. She moved away from him just a bit and pressed her thighs together, rubbing them.

"Don't you dare, slut." He chuckled.

"But Master...please...."

"No." He pulled her close to him. He knew that his touch would make it even harder on her and also he could feel her every move.

At some point Larl finally slept, but her body stayed wired and she had sensual dreams of wild nights and hard sex. She awoke panting, needing air, and she was afraid that in her sleep she had enjoyed what he had denied. She sat up with a start and saw Trev watching her, smiling.

"Now that is impressive. You were so worried about displeasing me you woke from an erotic dream to follow a command. Very good little one."

He climbed on top of her, slid into her wanting sex and pushed down hard and deep. He took her easily, slowly, building the fire that was already roaring. He needed it to consume her. The kisses were wild with passion, their bodies were in complete unison as they moved and thrust. It did not take long. With the steady touch of each inch of his thick pole moving through her velvet lips and wet channel, the muscles clamped down and this time he allowed her to fully enjoy their coupling.

"Release girl, and remember how grand it was."

Her body shuddered under such an intense orgasm. She shook and moaned. Her moans became shrill cries that not only filled the room, but bellowed down the hall. Thick honey flowed like a tributary from her pulsating flower, soaking the furs under her. It seemed as though the tap had no end, as she continued to twist and torture under him, and Trev just smiled and reveled in the gushing honey from her tight slit.

As she floated down from her heaven he kissed her softly, nibbling at her nose. He moved off her and laid there watching as she continued to experience what he had given to her.

Between breaths she muttered, "Thank you Master, thank you."

He kissed her head before they both fell into deep sleep.

* * *

A deep breath in as Larl woke from her night with Trev. She blinked several times, pushing away the haze as she remembered being in one of the guest chambers. She looked around her and smiled as she saw a small cup of juice and some fresh fruit, sitting on a table. She sat up, her legs still sticky sweet from the night; she moaned at the thought.

Wrapping little hands around the bowl, she pulled it down to her lap and let her fingers move through the different fruits. She would leave the ramberries for last, her favorite. She started with the two larmas, letting the sweet very juicy treats linger in her mouth, smiling as she lapped up the juice that trailed down her fingers and hands. Sipping the juice as she ate her morning meal she turned her attention to the door, the creak of it opening caught her attention.

Larl quickly put the bowl back and sat upright on her knees.

The door pushed open and Trev stepped in. "I figured you would still be asleep lil one." His eyes fell to the bowl, and Larl shuddered at the thought that the fruit was not for her....stupid kajira.

"You don't like ramberries girl?"

"No Master, they are Larl's favorite. She was saving them for last."

He sat down beside her and picked up the bowl, popping a berry into his mouth.

"Girl is so sorry, she thought they were for her, Master, she begs mercy for her ignorance."

His laugh was easy. "They are Larl. You did nothing wrong." He offered her a berry and she opened her mouth, letting her tongue touch his fingers as she took it.

They sat in silence for a while, eating the rest of the fruit. Larl pondered what he was thinking, why he was sitting here with her. Just as she was about to break the silence Trev spoke up.

"My lady is away for the next hand visiting her family. I would like to move you to my chambers girl, to my home. You will tend to the needs there."

Larl just looked up dumbly. She hadn't been trained as a house slave, not that there was much difference, chores and cooking were the same no matter where one was doing them.

"I'm not used to being there alone. Actually, girl, I hate it." He stood quickly, setting the bowl upon the table. "Go to the baths and clean up Larl. I will fetch you from there."

Without another word he walked out of the room, leaving the door open behind him.

Larl didn't hesitate as she grabbed the bowl and cup and headed off to the first floor and the kitchen to deposit the dishes before taking her bath.

* * *

In the bath Larl joined several of the girls washing and splashing about. She eased down the marbled steps into the warm waters, dipping down low into them as she made her way over to Savon.

"So Larl, how was last night?" Savon giggled as if she knew the answer.

"mmmmmmmm, very nice." Larl closed her eyes in thought.

"I remember my time with Master Trev. Damn, he was wild." One of the girls said.

Another girl chimmed in, "I've never felt so satisfied with a man."

Desiree had now joined them, "I don't think he's used a slave in a while. What with having a slave as a companion, why would he need to?"

Savon chuckled, "Cause he is a man, and one woman will never be enough, no matter how wonderful she is," the girls all chimed in with laughter.

"Well, isn't that fortunate for us." Larl added, raising one eyebrow.

A voice called over away from the group, "I heard you are going to his home? Is that true? Is the most desired tavern slut to become a mere house slave?" Kieke's tone was unmistakable.

Larl shot her a nasty look, "He is lonely, and it's easier to have a slut in your bed than to travel to a tavern to use one. You should know that very well. Or has your Master already tired of you?"

The stab at Kieke was clear, and it stung her hard. She turned her back; left the pool; and wrapped a towel around her as she exited. Several of the girls giggled, but Larl actually felt bad about the comment.

"So, is it true Larl?"

She didn't have time to answer, Trev's beckoning voice grabbed their attention and Larl quickly moved through the waters, her hips swaying and cutting through the shimmering liquid. He held up a towel for her and she dried off and then stepped into clean silks.

Trev called out to Savon. "I am sorry you will be short a girl this week for chores, but I am sure you can manage. Try not to spend all day gossiping about the men you serve." He gave an easy wink as he attached a leash to Larl's kolar and gave her a little tug. Her little fingers gave a wave as she followed off behind him.

The walk through the streets of the little town was a short distance but a long travel. Trev was well respected with the free. They stopped often and talked about different events and affairs. Larl stood there respectfully a few steps away; she smiled politely and spoke when needed. Finally they turned down a small alley and he pushed open a door, leading her inside and unsnapping the leash from her kolar.

His home was tidy and spacious. There were very few furnishings about the large open living area. A fireplace and hearth stood in the middle of the room, with a cooking pit to one side near the kitchen, the other side just a cozy fire surrounded by lush furs and two couches with many pillows. A lone table sat near the kitchen with three wooden benches pulled up under it. A small vase detailed with a tarn in flight sat in the middle of the dusty table; it contained dying dinas. Larl smiled at them, thinking of how beautiful they must have been when his lady left. She began to walk around the room, taking notice of the arrangement of items and what needed to be done about his home.

Trev hung his fur cloak on a peg from the wall, along with his kurt, the five tailed whip most men carried, and his short sword and satchel. He looked over to the girl walking around his home. His eyes followed her every move, each curve of her body and sway of her hip. He smiled watching her little fingers trail over the table and the counters in the kitchen, pausing at the dishes piled near the basin. Even from this angle, he could tell she was frowning.

"I don't do dishes, girl."

"Aye Master, as you shouldn't." She turned to face him, smiling. "This girl will take care of them."

"I need to tend to some scrolls. I need you to start something for dinner, Larl. Then start cleaning up some things." He turned away and pushed through a door leading into another room, shutting it behind him.

Larl started out by cleaning off a counter and making some sa tarna bread, sliding it into the deep stone cooking hearth of the fire. She learned her way about his kitchen and started some thick slabs of bosk turning on the spit of the fire. Larl cut up some suls and carrots, putting them in a mixture of water and bosk drippings and hung the kettle, letting them simmer to cook. She made paga with the sa tarna also adding that kettle to the fires. Using some of the sa tarna she mixed up a thinned out mixture of slave gruel and hung it on the hooks of the fire as well; checking all of the wonderful smelling kettles she had simmering.

Having started the dinner, she began washing dishes and cleaning. Larl tossed out the dying flowers, dusted and waxed the table and benches, and drug the furs outside to beat the dust from them. While outside she saw a beautiful planter with dinas, several herbs and a ramberry bush. Having placed the clean furs back around the sitting side of the fire, Larl grabbed up a basket and headed back out to the planter. She picked the pretty dinas, several different herbs, and two handfuls of ramberries.

When she entered back inside she took in a deep breath of the warm home, the aroma of the paga and foods cooking filled her with accomplishment. The tiny girl leaned into the stone hearth with her hands covered, pulling out the stone baker with the two loaves of sa tarna bread. She set them aside to cool while she placed the dinas in the vase and then washed and dried the herbs and berries.

"Larl, come here girl." Trev's voice called from the other room.

She pushed against the wooden door and looked in; it was his sleeping chambers and office. Trev was seated at a large desk, a tharlion oil lamp flickered jumping light across the many scrolls. Across from his desk pushed up near the far wall was a large thick mattress covered in many furs and stuffed pillows. On another wall were the remnants of iron rings and chains. Under them were two furs laid over some straw. Larl made notice that the straw was fresh and the furs new and clean. She smiled and chuckled to herself; they were brought in for her.

Trev watched as her keen eyes took in the surroundings. He mused at whether he liked her quizzical nature or if it should offend him. Most kajirae would have simply came in the room and went straight to his feet; not Larl. He knew it was this trait of hers, this quiet curiosity, that drew Turok to her, but curiosity was nothing that a slave should carry. Perhaps it was that she never questioned the things, just soaked them up in those deep green orbs and that soft smile showing that she understood. It made her different, unique, and quite tempting.

Larl went to his feet and lowered to her knees, her head lifted high to him, but her eyes never left his heavy boots. "You called this girl, Master?"

"Do I smell paga girl?"

"Yes Master."

"Bring Me a bowl girl, and I will finish my work here. Prepare the table and my plate for dinner."

"Yes Master." Larl rose up and left the room quickly.

Trev's eyes stayed on her perky round rear as she left. He shook his head smiling, "What a wonderful sight," he said aloud to himself.

In the kitchen Larl retrieved a clay three footed bowl and checked it for flaws, rubbing the rim across her soft porcelain cheek. She cleaned it well and filled it with the steaming hot paga. As she hurried back to him, she could feel the heat warming the bowl on her small hands. She knelt before him, kissed the bowl just under the rim and then offered it to him in outstretched arms. She would be happy to have the now scorching bowl free from her delicate hands.

Trev took the bowl from her and set it to the side; he reached out and softly ran his fingers through some of the soft twisting tendrils of her coppery mane. He loved the color under the oil lamp; the flickering light made her hair look like fire, dancing colors shimmering from her head.

"Good girl, go tend to the table."

"Yes Master."

In the kitchen she gathered a platter and all the items needed for his meal, placing a small bowl of bosk butter and a cup of honey for the bread upon the table. The platter she carried to the cooking spit and cut strips of juicy meat from the slab of bosk. She ladled and drained the suls and carrots and added them to bosk. Larl lastly tore off a hunk of sa-tarna bread and added it to the platter, setting it upon the table for him.

Trev was leaning against the wall with his arms crossed watching her prepare the meal. Did she know he was standing there or did her hips always swing in such a tempting manner? His loins ached and he wanted her now. He tipped his head back with a long smile, how wonderful would she be bent across his table; to hear the sounds of the heavy wooden legs squelching across the tiles as he enjoyed her every attribute, driving into her with extreme heated force.

It was this thought that brought his eyes to the table, fresh dinas. How his lady would have been touched to see such a soft, loving gesture. He glanced back to the petite girl; she was standing by the table, her head tilted, dazzling eyes reading him, studying him.

"Master?"

"You need to monitor the way you look at me, actually any free, even your surroundings, girl. You need not understand such things in life. A beast simply lives to please."

She turned her eyes to the tiles quickly, but she noticed him reach out with the empty bowl. Taking it from him she went back to the kettle of paga and refilled his drink. Placing it back on the table where he was now sitting and starting his meal.

She laughed to herself and thought about the difference between serving here in his home and in the tavern. Here, she was not fighting the other slaves for the attention of the men; it was necessary to charm the men into the alcoves to make more money for the tavern. Here, in his home, she simply tended to his needs. It was nice. But it was also plain and boring. She missed the flirtation, the stares from many.

His deep voice stirred her from her thoughts. "Did you make gruel, girl?"

"Aye Master."

"Fix yourself some and sit with me." He motioned to the other chair.

Larl stood where she was for the moment, just staring at the chair, perplexing over it as she tilted her head. A chair? She had never sat in one before. How odd that a girl of her years had never once sat in a chair.

"Did your hearing leave you suddenly?" He questioned.

"No Master. Girl has just never had the luxury." She was still staring at it. It looked quite uncomfortable.

"Well then fix your meal and find your place on the floor if it makes you happier." He laughed as he ate, and thought whether or not she would sleep in his bed for the night or prefer the straw and furs.

Larl found herself a small bowl and ladled in some of the gruel. Making her way over to the table she knelt down at the end of the table near his feet and began lapping up the mash. Gruel wasn't the worst thing to eat, but it certainly wasn't the best food that could pass one's lips. It was plain in flavor and messy, since slaves ate with their hands. Larl had learned a trick; she made her gruel soupier by adding extra water. She then could simply tip the bowl and drink the meal. And for a slave only receiving one bowl per day, it made the meal seem like more.

Trev's eyes widened as he watched her delicately drink her meal. What a smart little pet. His lady would have been most impressed with Larl. When she returned, he would be sure to have them meet.

He was also delighted with her cooking skills. Trev hadn't expected his meal to be so wonderful. With every day that passed he was finding new reasons to enjoy this expensive toy Turok had purchased.

They continued their meal in silence, both keenly aware of how awkward it was. He was used to having conversation with his Free Companion and Larl was used to eating with her jabbering sisters. Trev wondered how it was that his lady and he had ever gotten past that Master/slave relationship to one that was dependant on one another and mutual. It had been so many years now; it was quite natural and many that were close to them would think she had been born free, even of high caste coming from a fine family well thought of around the lands of Gor.

As he finished his meal, he pushed the dishes away and left the table, heading into the small sitting area near the fire. Without a word Larl rose and set to quickly cleaning up behind them.

"Larl, leave it for later girl. Come to me."

She hurried in to him, getting ready to kneel at his feet he reached out and grabbed her, pulling her onto his lap. His hands so strong around her, he took her instantly. His kiss so deep, she moaned at the power in his touch. Sliding her legs on either side of him, she naturally rocked her hips against him, remembering their night together; larl ached to feel him again, to have him control her emotions and fuel her in mesmerizing ways.

Trev entangled his fingers into the thick lava mane and yanked back hard on her scalp, kissing her stretched neck, grinning as the fire jumped off the steel encasing it. With each tug to her hair she rocked her hips harder against him. He tugged again just to hear her growl and feel the wet push against his hardening member. Each pull a direct line to spurring her fire. By the Priest Kings, he needed this kajira more than he could have originally imagined.

"My leathers girl."

Expert fingers loosened the ties and freed his thick manhood. With one swift rock of her hips he slipped into her slick flower so easily. She began thrusting and grinding against him with heated need, but the look in his eyes told her nothing had changed. He would use her in the manner he saw fit, and her release was determined on how well she pleased him.

Trev grasped her hips; they were so small in his huge hands. He slowed her wild rampages on him and made her take easy rhythm, pushing up as he drew her down, then holding her there. His mouth twisted in a wicked smirk as he could see her body crawl, muscles twisting with needed desire. He knew she wanted him to take her with greedy force, but he also knew she deeply enjoyed what he put her through in their first furring.

He brought her lush breasts to his face and lapped at her nipple, pulling it into his mouth and sucking it hard, teeth grinding on it. Her little squeals gave him all he needed to know, applying more pressure to the sensitive bud, feeling her tense and thinking of pulling away, only to change her mind and push into the stinging bite. He let go when her wet sheath tightened around his sword.