Chronicles of a Kajira Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't even think about it girl. Control yourself."

"yes Master, she wouldn't dare." Her breaths deep as she held strong to the passion that was building in her, thrusting her hips wildly.

Trev was enthralled with the girl, her small body rocking in wonderful rhythms over him. She was certainly a wonderful treat, something he doubted he would ever tire of. He set back to enjoying the taste of her delectable nipples, pulling them into his mouth, rolling the pebbles through his teeth, nipping and biting as his hips thrust up in her with a reckless abandon.

"That's it girl, harder, show me what it is you can take. Please me, girl."

His words spurned her, she gripped hard to his shoulders and lifted her sex off of his thick member, dropping down onto him again, impaling herself over and over. Her squeals filled the room, joining with his grunts and groans of satisfaction. It was a music that would have pleased the Priest Kings. And on top of it all, as her body pulsed and bent over him, rocked and swayed like a ship on the churning sea, she cried out to him, begging a favour she already knew the answer to.

"May this girl release, please Master?!"

Trev just laughed; did she really just ask him that? Did she honestly think he would grant her such an easy release? He decided not to answer her question at all, "come on slut, you can do better than that. Give it to me; give your owner all of you."

Larl looked down at him, a wicked grin played across her lips; she pressed her body close against his, her mound and clit rubbing hard against his pubic bone. She just ground down against him in wild tight circles. The feeling was completely blissful agony to her body, sending wild electrical pulses through her, numbing her legs, toes curling.

The look on his face told her that he too was feeling the immense pleasure, his very different from hers. That tight, slick sex held his thick rod like a well formed sheath made just for him. And his thick bulging head was pressed against the opening to her womb, soft and spongy against his over sensitized flesh. As she arched back, changing the position he entered her welcoming flower, taking him even deeper he buried his face into her deep cleavage and groaned as his tongue played among the creamy mounds.

He heard her whimper and knew she was doing all of this for him, "release girl, enjoy it!"

His cock jumped and twitched inside of her, spurting hot thick cum deep inside of her rippling sex. He growled as her muscles gripped him and milked his shaft, it was cosmic, and it was all her, a simple kajira, a purchase, a piece of property that was bringing this to exaltation.

Larl trembled on top of him as the orgasm gripped her body and shook her with the delights of it. She was amazed at the heights which this man could take her, spinning her though sensations and emotions that she never felt possible.

As her pulse slowed and the numb tingles moved away from her outer most fringes, she collapsed down on his chest, nuzzling into his chest. Sighing at the peace she now felt as his hands ran over her smooth back, a soft caress.

"Larl, you please me greatly girl. I am happy to own you, to have you here in my home."

She blushed at the comment, unsure what to say to something so sweet, so heartfelt.

In her pause he laughed softly lifted her up and carried her into his private chambers.

"Oh, make no mistake, slave, you life is for sexual use, for my gratification. And tonight, I doubt either of us sleeps, girl."

She giggled at his words and the sound of the heavy door slamming shut behind them.