Chronicles of Chris Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CABONE
CABONE
1,287 Followers

Joni pulled her head back and whispered, "Sara, sweetie, show me what you like. Show me how you touch yourself."

I immediately looked at Sara's face and her eyes flew open in surprise. She shook her head, no and then said, "But, I've never done that."

Joni responded softly, "Come on, you can do it. Just do what feels good."

Sara lay very, very still for a long few moments before her right hand crept down her belly and stopped just shy of her pubis. Joni whispered more words of encouragement and finally Sara's hand continued its journey. Slowly at first, Sara made small circles around her clit, teasing herself. As she got into it, the speed and pressure she was using and the depth into her folds, increased until she was slipping her middle and ring fingers into herself. I could hear the slurping sounds of her fingers deep in her wetness, the slap of her palm against her clit and smell as her sweet, delicate fragrance filled the air. I looked back at Sara's face, her eyes had closed again, and the sweet, blissful smile seemed deeper and more radiant. I looked back down and Sara's hips had risen from the bed and were straining toward the ceiling. Her entire body was shaking and her hand was a blur. Finally, she flopped back to the bed, her body flushed, and her breathing deep and ragged.

Her hand fell to the side and Joni picked up where Sara had left off, sucking Sara's clit between her lips and sucking it deeply into her lips and then nipping it with her teeth. Joni was taken by surprise when Sara's hips bounced off the bed and her pubic bone smashed into Joni's nose. I snickered when Joni jerked her head back, tears in her eyes. Been there, done that, hurts like a son-of-a-bitch. Joni glared at me but I couldn't help it, I just laughed. After a moment, she started laughing also. Meanwhile, Sara had sat up and was tugging at Joni's shoulders pulling her up into a kiss. Joni scooted into Sara's lap and folded herself into Sara's arms, wrapping her legs around Sara's butt. They kissed for a couple of minutes then rolled off the bed and announced they were headed for the bathroom. I did the same. As I was relieving myself, I heard the shower start in the other room, so I figured I should shower, too.

I came out wrapped in a towel and lay down on the bed. They were in the bathroom for a long time and I figured I was missing out on something good. I was wrong. They came out, hair done and completely dressed.

"Aren't you ready?" They asked simultaneously.

Here we go again, "What did I miss this time?"

"You're taking us to breakfast," again simultaneously.

"OK," was my only response. I went to my room, got dressed and was back out in five minutes.

When we walked out to the car, they brought their things with them, so I knew our time together was done, at least for now. We had a nice breakfast, and Joni said they wanted to go to her house. When we arrived, I got their stuff out and Sara threw her arms around my neck and thanked me again and went into the condo.

I turned to Joni and she put her arms around my waist and looked me in the eyes. "Studley, you were everything I could have hoped for, for Sara, yesterday. Thank you for that. Sara and I talked while we were in the bathroom. We want to take a couple of days to ourselves to see what she and I are all about. I want you to call me Tuesday so we can talk, OK? We also talked about Tits Malone. Sara thinks that since we're leaving you on your own for a couple of days, I should release you from your promise."

"Joni," I said, "I told you I didn't want to be somebody's revenge fuck."

Joni grinned, "Don't you see? This is better than that. You know going in what it is, I know going in what it is. So, it's nothing but a good fuck opportunity for you. The only thing I ask is that if you do it; just let her know when you're done with her that you knew what it was all about, so that she feels like the whore she is. OK?"

"I don't know," I said dubiously, "I'm not sure I can do that."

"Yes, you can, Studley," Joni said, reaching down and fondling my cock. "Just let him do the thinking for you, like most guys. I know you're not most guys, but, just this once do it for me, OK? Just think of those magnificent tits and that tight little ass."

Finally, I said, "I'll think about it. But, no promises."

Joni turned on one of her dazzling smiles and made my knees weak with a kiss. She grabbed her suitcase and walked towards the condo. "Just remember, Studley, she only gets you until Tuesday night, then you're mine again."

I stood next to the car shaking my head. Finally, I got in and went home. I spent a couple of hours cleaning up the condo, opening every window in the house because when I walked in as the sex aroma was knee buckling. When I finally I got to the pizza box with Teddi's phone number, I sat down, and stared at it, wondering what I should do. Just then, the telephone rang, startling me. I answered it and it was my Mom.

"Hi, Mom," I said, "What's goin' on?"

"Your sister called and Jake just got assigned another project." Mom started explaining what she wanted. "It's kind of mean of the company to do this, since he's supposed to be on vacation, but since he's already there, they want him to do it. He's going to be stuck out there for another two weeks and he needs some stuff shipped to him. Could you come, pick it up, and take it to the shipper for me? I found it all and packed it, but now I can barely move the box. I'll fix you a real nice dinner, honey."

I laughed, "You don't need to bribe me Mom. Of course, I'll do it. But, I'm going to hold you to the dinner offer."

She laughed, "OK, your stomach makes most of the decisions for you. Doesn't it?"

'Not anymore.' I thought. 'That process is being handled by an altogether different body part, now.'

"Yeah, Mom," I answered, instead, "I'll be there in a little while. What's Patti doing? Is she staying the whole two weeks?"

"No, she's going to fly back this afternoon." Mom said. "That's another thing. Could you pick her up at the United terminal?"

"Yeah," I said, "I'll pick her up on the way to her house and then pick up the box for Jake. What time?"

"Her flight gets in about four," Mom answered.

"OK," I said, "We'll see you about five."

"Chris?" Mom said with a question in her voice.

"Yeah?" I answered.

"What's going on with Joni?" Mom asked softly.

"We've seen each other a little and had some fun." I tried not to say much.

"Is it going OK?" Mom sounded concerned. "No emotional stuff?"

I hesitated just a heartbeat too long.

"Christopher Adam Peters!" Mom said sternly, "What have you done?!?"

"Mom, it's OK." I tried to be reassuring. "I was just trying to think of how best to describe this thing between Joni and me. She has formed a little attachment to me, to us, and she's sad that I'm going to be leaving."

"Chris, I told you!" Mom sounded pissed.

"I know, Mom." I tried, once again, to be reassuring. "I've spoken with Joni about this several times and with her Mom, too. They both understand, but that doesn't mean they're completely happy about it."

Mom sounded startled, "You spoke to Joni's Mom about this?"

"They're very close, Mom." I explained, "Joni tells her parents everything and Mrs. Williams wanted an explanation and I gave it to her. I included what happened to Lisa, Patti and Traci and those jerks they were dating. I told her that I didn't think it was a good idea for Joni to wait for me. I also told her that I cared for Joni too much to ask Joni to go through the heartache of waiting because that would make her miss too much fun in school. Mrs. Williams said she understood, but was unhappy that I wasn't going to be around because Joni has been so happy in the little time we've been together and she thought I would make Joni very happy in the long run."

Mom was very quiet. "Mom, are you still there?"

"Chris, I'm very proud of you." Mom said quietly. "You were honest and up front and you've obviously been treating Joni well. I'm sorry for doubting you."

'Geez, if Mom only knew what was going on.' I thought. 'She'd freakin' kill me.'

"Thanks, Mom." I said, "I'll see you about five." I hung up.

I called Danny and Eva answered. She sounded so sad; I thought my heart would break. Danny was fishing with his Dad and they wouldn't be back until later this week.

"Eva?" I asked gently, "Are you OK?"

"I'll be fine, Chris," she said softly, "I just miss seeing you."

"But, you told me to stay away," I protested. "I'm just doing what you asked."

"I know." Eva said even more quietly, "But, I didn't know how much I would miss you, Chris. I'll get over it, soon, I'm sure."

"Do you want me to come over now?" I asked, somewhat hopefully.

"NO!" Eva said firmly and loudly.

I was startled. "I, I, I didn't mean anything, Mrs. P! I just thought I would keep you company."

Eva calmed and said, "I'm sorry. I know you were trying to be nice, but I just don't trust myself to be alone with you, right now."

"OK," I said miserably. "If you need anything while Danny and Mr. P are gone, please let me know. By the way, when are they going to be home? I hope I get to see Danny before I leave on Saturday."

"They should be home on Thursday." Eva answered. "Why don't you plan on being here for dinner, Thursday evening, about 7:00? That way you and Danny can spend one last evening together. You're probably going to want to spend Friday with Joni...and Sara? Am I right?"

"Ssssara?" I stammered.

Eva giggled. "You don't think I missed the three of you going into your house about noon yesterday and not coming out until this morning, did you?"

I was stunned into speechlessness.

"Cat, or should I say, pussy got your tongue?" Eva was laughing hard now. "Chris, are you still there?"

"Yes." I said.

"I'm teasing, you know." Eva said softly.

"Yeah, I know." I mumbled.

"All kidding aside, I think it's great that you and Joni and Sara are having fun." Eva said encouragingly. "But, where are they today?"

"They're spending a couple of days at Joni's." I said quietly.

"Oh!" Eva said, surprised. "Is there more to their friendship than I know?"

I said nothing.

"Chris?" Eva said.

"Yeah?" I answered.

"I asked..." Eva started.

"I heard what you asked." I said softly.

Eva paused, waiting for more information that wouldn't come. "Chris, are you going to answer me?"

"No." I said simply.

"No, there isn't more? Or, no, you're not going to answer me?" Eva pressed.

"Mrs. P. ...." I started.

"Chris, when it's just you and me, it's Eva." She said quietly.

"OK, Eva," I said, "I will not reveal ANY information about ANYBODY with whom I am friends, special or otherwise. That includes Danny, Steve, Moose, Joni, Saraand you."

Eva was quiet for a long moment. "I understand," she said softly, "thank you."


I smiled, even though she couldn't see it. "Thank you for understanding."

Eva finally giggled again, softly. "Gee Chris; you're just not a normal eighteen year old guy, are you?"

"Having three older sisters will do that to a guy." I said.

She giggled again and said, "Yes, I suppose it would."

"You sound a little better, happier, Eva." I said quietly. "Are you?"

"Yes, I am; thank you Chris." Eva said. "You always make me feel better."

"Good, I'll see you Thursday, OK?" I said.

"OK sweetie. I'll see you then." She hung up.

I called Steve's house and no one answered. I hung up and sat there for a few minutes, thinking that this day was sucking out loud. Joni and Sara were together without me, Danny and his dad were God knows where in the great north woods, Eva didn't want to see me, Moose was at school and Steve had been MIA since we went skating last week. I looked down at the pizza box and Teddi's phone number. I carried it down to the kitchen and found a notepad and pen. I wrote down the number and then threw the box away. I packed up all the trash and took it out to the dumpster. Even though I had taken a shower earlier, I felt a little sweaty, so I took another one. I put on a pair of boxers and loose fitting shorts and a tee shirt. When I got done it was almost time to leave for the airport. I got in the car and Joni's essence was still strong. I took a few minutes to scrub the seat and I sprayed some air freshener. It didn't seem too bad, but I kept the windows open, anyway.

I left for the airport and as I drove I thought about Patti. She's only six years older than I am and was a real hottie in high school. Patti is tall, about the same height as me, with perfect "C" cup tits and an ass to die for. She had a long lean tennis players body, was, and is very, very fit. In thinking about her now, I realized that, other than height, she and Joni were similar in appearance and maybe that was why Joni appealed to me so strongly.

When I pulled up in front of the Delta terminal, Patti walked out. Talk about perfect timing. I jumped out and grabbed her bags and threw them in the trunk and quickly got back into the car. Patti leaned into the car and smiled at me. Patti then jumped in and looked at me funny as she sniffed the air. She leaned over and kissed me on the cheek.

"Thanks for coming to get me, Squirt." Patti said, "I really didn't want a cab ride home. I just didn't feel like listening to a cabbie jabbering at me all the way home."

I pulled out into traffic and glanced at her. She looked sad and sat very still with her hands in her lap.

"Patti?" I said, "What's wrong? You look so sad."

"Jake and I have been having problems," Patti said. "He hasn't touched me in months and I thought this vacation would help."

"Why, what's his problem?" I asked.

"If he would tell me, we could work it out." She sniffed. "But he just keeps saying it's nothing, don't worry about it and then changes the subject."

"I'm sorry, Sis, I wish there were something I could do." I sympathized.

"It's OK, but enough about me." She smiled, "Mom told me about Joni, have you been seeing her?"

"Yes, I have," I said, "I think it's been going well."

"So things are going well?" She smirked, "Does that mean that little brother is getting some?"

I know I turned red, I could feel it. But, I did not say anything, I just smiled.

"Aren't you going to say anything?" Patti pressed.

"Not about that." I said emphatically. "I don't kiss and tell, not even for my hot sister."

She blushed and giggled. "You think I'm hot? But, I'm the mother of two little boys."

"Patti, trust me, you're in the top four of the hottest women that I know. Believe me; all of my top four are interchangeable." I said.

She smiled with closed eyes, "So, I'm equal to Joni and Mrs. Petrovic?"

"Mrs. PPPP?" I stammered. "WhWhWhat dddo yyyou mmmean?"

"Anybody that's seen you within a mile of her knows how you feel, Squirt!" Patti smiled. "You have looked at her with puppy love; maybe I should say lust, ever since you and Mom moved in there. It's like you know when she's in the vicinity, like you can smell her. You go on full alert and stare at her. It's actually kind of sweet and funny."

I was humiliated, I had no idea I had been so transparent for all this time. "But, why didn't Mom say anything?"

"Because she knew nothing would ever happen, so she felt it was harmless." Patti explained.

Something clicked as Patti was talking. "Patti, you said Mom knew nothing would happen. You didn't say you GUESSED Mom thought nothing would happen. Have you guys discussed this?"

Patti blushed and giggled. "We have talked about you and your crushes for a long time. Mom was worried that you would never date. I told her to be patient, that you would be OK. You're a good guy Chris, girls just sometimes take a while to notice 'good guys'. That's what I told Mom."

"Oh," I said and then I thought about Eva and blushed.

Patti saw the blush and her eyes narrowed and she asked, "What, or should I say who, are you thinking about?"

"So Jake won't talk about it at all?" I said, trying to deflect the line of questioning and nudge her into talking more about her and Jake.

She didn't say anything and I looked up at her face. Her eyes were shiny with tears and she was trembling. I pulled over, put the car in park, scooted over and took her in my arms. Her head buried in my chest and she sobbed deeply. We stayed like that for a long time as she cried herself out. I held her tightly and kissed the top of her head. Her sobbing slowed until she would just hitch-sob. Finally, she wriggled away from my arms and smiled sadly at me.

"Thanks, Chris. I needed a good cry before I got home." Patti snuffled.

"Are you OK?" I asked. I was concerned for her, and hoping that she would forget her question. I was wrong.

"I'm fine, but, Squirt, you have avoided my question long enough," Patti said, crossing her arms over her chest like the Mom she was. "Who were you thinking about when you blushed? Was it Mrs. Petrovic or was it Joni?" Her eyes widened as a thought crossed her mind. "Mom's been gone over a week, the car smells like aroused pussy, I just need to know, have you fucked them both?"

I had to be purple, my face and ears were so hot. I hated this kind of questioning from my sisters or my Mom. I could play it cool with anybody but them, they always saw through me. I knew this about myself and I always worked hard to avoid these situations but here I was in a car, in public with Patti zeroing in on the one subject about which I did not want to, nor should, in Eva's case, talk. I tried to sit mute, looking everywhere but at Patti, but she was having none of it.

She stared at me for a moment before blurting, "Oh my God, you have fucked them both, haven't you? Chris, how in the world did you get the pants off your friend's mother?"

I suppose because she left the door open and it was so easy that I just had to say it. "It was simple, she wasn't wearing any." I just grinned.

Patti stared at me, in shock, for a minute before she started laughing. "You little shit! She's old enough to be your mother! How did you do it?"

"OK, we're never going to talk about this again, Patti-cakes," I said using a nickname from my childhood. I always got my way with her when I used it; she just melted when she heard it. "I'll explain a little, now, but never again, and you must promise to tell no one, especially Mom. I meant it when I said I don't kiss and tell, but I know you won't give up and I can't have you asking questions in front of Mom. Mrs. P. doesn't deserve to get in trouble because my big sister can see through me."

"Fair enough." Patti said.

"Eva apparently found my desire for her cute at first. As I grew up she found it more appealing as a woman that I found her so desirable." I explained, trying to be as accurate as possible, without going into lurid details. "Anyway, I just think it was perfect timing, she was feeling vulnerable, and I believe she truly loves me. We had one perfect evening; she didn't let me spend the night and told me when I left that it wouldn't happen again. I have tried not to be around her since, frankly, because it hurts to look at her and I think it hurts her to see me. Anyway, even though she's technically old enough to be my mother, she's only sixteen years older than me, so we could make it work if we wanted to."

Patti's mouth was hanging open. "Was she your first?"

I grinned, "Yes, for a lot of things, including THAT! No more questions, OK?"

She just nodded. I turned around and settled in behind the wheel and she scooted over next to me again. I put my arm around her and she snuggled in and put her right arm around my chest and her left hand trailed on my leg. She tickled my leg and giggled and I drove toward her house. We rode in silence, enjoying the close sibling contact. As we approached her street, I told her and she sat up and slid over to her side, smiling wistfully at me.

CABONE
CABONE
1,287 Followers